Wiki Posts
Search

New AY Visa Credit card with Aktia

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2023, 12:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by kauppias
Finnairs 100 year celebration offers have been very dominatrix style in my view 🤣🤣
Not wanting to take the discussion too much into this direction, but isn't the whole idea of the dominatrix is that the sub enjoys being dominated? I don't know about you, but I definitely don't enjoy the AY-100 celebration.
Helsinki Flyer and Rokka like this.
Old Jun 19, 2023, 2:53 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
Not wanting to take the discussion too much into this direction, but isn't the whole idea of the dominatrix is that the sub enjoys being dominated? I don't know about you, but I definitely don't enjoy the AY-100 celebration.
good point, I am not as knowledgable of that world, so thank you for correcting me 🤣🤣🤣

I am not enjoying ays 100years or is it 100 seasons of misery coming forth perhaps the last 100 days of 2023 will be the 100 days of real misery 😀🤷‍♂️
Helsinki Flyer and Rokka like this.
Old Jun 20, 2023, 6:29 am

Programs: AY+ Gold, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Jainzar
When I looked at my SEB card activities yesterday I noticed that I got a partial refund of the yearly card fee. So something seems to be going on there too,
Yeah, I also got two months refunded, so looks like they will close the card end of September. The refund disappeared from the app, probably because the payment day is 30.6. It is visible on the web page.

No emails from Finnair/SEB/Aktia so far
Old Jun 20, 2023, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by aapee
Yeah, I also got two months refunded, so looks like they will close the card end of September. The refund disappeared from the app, probably because the payment day is 30.6. It is visible on the web page.

No emails from Finnair/SEB/Aktia so far
Same here, it's visible on the website, not app.

SEB card definitely getting cancelled and I had a nice 20ke limit with it
Old Jun 20, 2023, 9:14 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by cheesyfeet
Same here, it's visible on the website, not app.

SEB card definitely getting cancelled and I had a nice 20ke limit with it
How long after the dissapearance of the other cards will it take for aktia to go to 1p per or less 😀🤷‍♂️
Helsinki Flyer and TTL like this.
Old Jun 20, 2023, 9:19 am

Programs: Onko teill S-etukorttia?
How long after the dissapearance of the other cards will it take for aktia to go to 1p per or less 😀🤷‍♂️
Nordea MC is still 2:1, i wonder for how long.
Old Jun 20, 2023, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by Jorma
Nordea MC is still 2:1, i wonder for how long.
the nordea card wont last long either they stopped taking applications long time ago 😞

We need a SAS premium card like in sweden or baEC card here in Finland maybe one of the oththebanks could step up...

Now with the new ay maybe some competition would work.... or maybe not
Helsinki Flyer likes this.
Old Jun 20, 2023, 9:48 am

Programs: Onko teill S-etukorttia?
the nordea card wont last long either they stopped taking applications long time ago 😞

We need a SAS premium card like in sweden or baEC card here in Finland maybe one of the oththebanks could step up...

Now with the new ay maybe some competition would work.... or maybe not
Finland is just fringe frontier market, no point for anyone to come and make a loss.
If it was calculated to be profittable, it would be done already.
Old Jun 20, 2023, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY LUMO
Originally Posted by cheesyfeet
I had a nice 20ke limit with it
Let's use it all before cancellation.
Helsinki Flyer and kauppias like this.
Old Jun 20, 2023, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by Jorma
Finland is just fringe frontier market, no point for anyone to come and make a loss.
If it was calculated to be profittable, it would be done already.
I know, I wish EU would mandate fair and open credit markets to all union citizens but aint gonna happen 👍🤦‍♂️

I do think there could be a market for a LOCAL PREMIUM creditcard ala amex plat but with more finnish benefits and programs that are here but I guess it would take alot of cash to start up something like that...
Old Jun 21, 2023, 3:24 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/FB/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
20k limit applied for from Aktia - as fearing of termination of the 20k limit with SEB. Last year's tax certificate was required also. After filling the required data 20k was offered, I promised them to check my banking accounts but that was not enough. Well 10k a month would suffice but 20k would be nicer .

Fast action this time... 20k limit achieved!

Last edited by TTL; Jun 22, 2023 at 1:20 am Reason: Update
Old Jun 30, 2023, 10:54 pm

Interesting. The latest invoice is shown correctly in the app, but the due date is set to 15th of August 2023. It should be 15th of July.
Old Jul 1, 2023, 12:38 am

Originally Posted by Superfast
Interesting. The latest invoice is shown correctly in the app, but the due date is set to 15th of August 2023. It should be 15th of July.
Same here. That is strange.
Old Jul 1, 2023, 2:16 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Summer vacation? 😂
Old Jul 4, 2023, 9:03 am

The due date has now been fixed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.