Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New AY Visa Credit card with Aktia

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2023, 7:02 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by kauppias
Anyone receive their points in april yet? I wonder how much delay the easter holidays make...
Thought same, takes annoyingly long but oh well
Old Apr 14, 2023, 11:58 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Pts posted between 20:00 and 20:49 🤣🤣 or atleast some of them 😀😀
Old Apr 14, 2023, 12:01 pm

Ok, now there's a change for rest for us - after you as always. I hope you left something for us too
kauppias likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2023, 1:10 pm

Programs: Finnair Plus Gold
Yep, same here. I got mine around 21:00
Old Apr 14, 2023, 1:50 pm

Now I received mine. Finally.
Old May 2, 2023, 6:33 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/FB/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
Points arriving correctly. AY ticket reservation with 10keur spend limit currently paid to zero. Two purchases of 1500 eur AY tickets went through today. And next two around 1500 eur AY ticket purchases did not! More than 4keur unused!!!

Luckily the good old AY MC at SEB does not receed! And will retain the 20keur limit !!!!!!!

Last edited by TTL; May 2, 2023 at 6:43 am
Old May 2, 2023, 7:20 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by TTL
Points arriving correctly. AY ticket reservation with 10keur spend limit currently paid to zero. Two purchases of 1500 eur AY tickets went through today. And next two around 1500 eur AY ticket purchases did not! More than 4keur unused!!!

Luckily the good old AY MC at SEB does not receed! And will retain the 20keur limit !!!!!!!
there is a daily limit thats stupid but can be removed by contacting CS. The stupid part is that the daily limit can be used up for 2-5 days while the purchase is pending
TTL likes this.
Old May 3, 2023, 1:37 am

Originally Posted by TTL

Yesterday morning there were issues while buying tickets from Finnair due to AY IT. So it might not have been Aktia's fault this time
TTL likes this.
Old May 16, 2023, 10:42 pm

Anyone else receive 0 points this month?

Intresting development, I was wondering why points had not come so I checked the statement just to see a line with finnairvisa 0 points 🤷‍♂️ I guess I have to call
Abducted Alien likes this.
Old May 16, 2023, 11:11 pm

Programs: AY, LH, KL, SK, D8, Marriott, Melia.
I never had two lounge vouchers from them when applied and got the Visa card; AND did spend over 500 per month during promotion period. At the same time I became AY Silver by flights do did not get that either.
Old May 16, 2023, 11:12 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK

Intresting development, I was wondering why points had not come so I checked the statement just to see a line with finnairvisa 0 points 🤷‍♂️ I guess I have to call
I got my points, marked for 1.5.
kauppias likes this.
Old May 16, 2023, 11:24 pm

Originally Posted by FFlash
I got my points, marked for 1.5.
Ok, goog to know, I sent them a message lets see 😄😄
Old May 17, 2023, 2:36 am

Got my points the other day, to my surprise I got a few hundred extra points for last month. Probably an award for being a good customer 🤷‍♂️😂.
kauppias likes this.
Old May 19, 2023, 6:26 am

Programs: AY+
With the devaluation of AY points and extra redemption charges, how competitive do you see this card now? I missed the initial signing promotion so I've been waiting to see if there is something similar appearing again but no luck so far. I'm wondering if this is still a card that makes sense to have.
Old May 19, 2023, 6:41 am

Programs: AY+, SK EB
Originally Posted by juanfc
With the devaluation of AY points and extra redemption charges, how competitive do you see this card now?
The valuation of AY points really depends on what you do with these points. If your primary aim is to convert award points into tier points, then the card offers now a little bit more value than before.

If you aim for awards and upgrades, it is less value. Still keep in mind that ticket prices went up since spring 2022, so compared to back then valuation change is not too bad.
juanfc likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.