Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Finnair Plus will get ”fantastic new improvements”

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Finnair Plus will get ”fantastic new improvements”

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2019, 12:12 am

Programs: AY Lumo, FB Gold
Originally Posted by intuition
Maybe I am too much RDBMS-ish in my thinking, but doing duplicates of anything is asking for trouble. If they indeed were looking to allow unpublished perks to be seen in logged in status, they could still have had a singleton platinum_perk_list for the published perks and referenced it from all needed pages.
That's so 1990's. Just accept eventual consistency is the new norm
Old Aug 7, 2019, 3:43 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
You are right. I am a mammoth!

And you can always address that inconsistency in the next sprint. Keeps the team busy,
Code:
While inconsistency_perceived
Change(RND);
Old Aug 7, 2019, 6:50 am

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Our partnership with Icelandair's frequent flyer program will end on 13 August 2019, after which you can no longer book award flights or earn points with Icelandair. Please note that you cannot make changes to Icelandair award flight bookings after 13 August. You can claim points retroactively for your Icelandair flights flown 13 August or earlier until 13 February 2020. If your flight is operated by Icelandair but marketed by Finnair (AY code in the ticket), you can still earn points on your flight.
https://www.finnair.com/int/gb/finna...-points/flying

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.