Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

AY flights posting time to Finnair Plus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AY flights posting time to Finnair Plus

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2017, 1:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
Originally Posted by frha01
Hi guys,
+1
The transaction for my last outbound HEL-ZRH flight and tax-free shopping, on October 2, only appeared today, i.e. with a 2-week delay, whereas the inbound flight was posted 2 days after.
As a general remark, I would recommend to open the Finnair app within the 24 hours after your flight, and check the (temporary) pending transaction list to give you peace of mind and know when to raise a claim to the CS.
Sometimes IMEs even when it shows temporarily pending, it disappears after a day or 2 and then the points still don't show up unless manually credited
Old Dec 13, 2017, 4:56 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, A3*G
CX flight taken on Sunday was posted to AY account before the wheels touched down in HKG. This must be a new record of some sort.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 2:23 am

Programs: AY LUMO
Systems seems to be jammed again. AY Plus account totally dead for over than one week.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 2:49 am

Programs: AY+ Platinum / OWE
Originally Posted by OH-LGG
Systems seems to be jammed again. AY Plus account totally dead for over than one week.
Just had a flight last Friday 26.1. Norra operated AY flight and got the points posted today 30.1. So all good here.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 11:14 am

Programs: AY LUMO
And right after my message flights updated.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 11:43 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
On two recent flights, the points posted 5-6 days after take off. This seems unusually long in comparison with the competition - even for alliance flights let alone own flights?
Old Jan 30, 2018, 2:36 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, IHG Gold, Diners
Flew HEL-BMA-HEL Jan 23rd. The inbound now posted, inbound still not. Not normal.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 11:16 pm

Programs: AY Platinum (OWE), SK G(*G), BW Diamond
Something wrong with norra bma-flights as I also have regular 6-7 day delay on postings. Not really a problem as such but definately lowest posting times for any credits, even 3rd party miles are sometimes posted faster, i.e. Car rentals and hotels.
Old Jan 31, 2018, 2:02 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE)
We flew MIA-HEL on the 11th Jan and the points for all three of us didn’t post without manual intervention by the CS (tried to do it online after two weeks but to no avail). AY Rep said this might have been caused by our waitlisted upgrade requests (which btw didn’t clear because J ended up being full).
Old Jan 31, 2018, 4:16 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Funny that flights posting is slow but again I switched some K-plussa points and they show up within 1 minute
Old Jan 31, 2018, 10:14 am

Programs: CX
just to add 2 data points:
JFK-HKG on CX: posted in 1 day after arrival
HKG-JFK on CX: posted in 7 days after arrival
Old Jan 31, 2018, 2:05 pm

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, HHonors Silver
Missing 2 BA flights from 7-8 days ago. Those usually post within 3 days. Argh.
Old Jan 31, 2018, 7:59 pm

Programs: AY+ Plat, TK Elite
Flew TLL-HEL and HEL-LHR-SIN all in one go 4 days ago. 1st was AY booking, second was BA. BA flights posted today AY flight (Norra actually) hasn't posted yet.
Old Feb 1, 2018, 11:09 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
What happens when you qualify for status in the last remaining days of the tracking period, but those last points/segments take a while to appear in your account? Will you temporarily fall to a lower level for maybe just a few days, or is there a grace period?
Old Feb 4, 2018, 10:41 pm

Programs: AY+ Plat, TK Elite
Originally Posted by ffay005
What happens when you qualify for status in the last remaining days of the tracking period, but those last points/segments take a while to appear in your account? Will you temporarily fall to a lower level for maybe just a few days, or is there a grace period?
I've once asked CS to expedite the points posting - they expedited it.
I landed Sunday on a QF flight, points from which pushed me over Plat thershold. Had next flight Friday, sent an email to CS probaly Wednesday, points for the QF flight were posted before reply email from CS Thursday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.