Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2021, 11:37 am

Programs: DL Silver, AA EXP, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by diverg
So no First class lounge access at AUH (if open) if your connecting flight does not offer F. That stinks.
Looks like I may be in the same boat. Flying F IAD-AUH then J to BKK as F isn't offered. This doesn't seem right.
Old Oct 13, 2021, 12:35 pm

EtihadHelp, I have booked MAN-ISB return from 15 December to 30 December for my family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children) in economy.

I received notification that AUH-ISB on 16 December was cancelled.

Now the booking shows the entire outbound is cancelled.

It is still available to book on Etihad in business class. I am travelling with my family to see grandparents we haven't seen for almost 2 years due to covid.

I have rang the call centre 14 times, but haven't got through, the last call I wait 2 hours. I have messaged Etihad Help on Twitter twice, no answer.

Please can you help.
Old Oct 14, 2021, 4:49 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by manutd123
EtihadHelp, I have booked MAN-ISB return from 15 December to 30 December for my family of 5 (2 adults, 3 children) in economy.

I received notification that AUH-ISB on 16 December was cancelled.

Now the booking shows the entire outbound is cancelled.

It is still available to book on Etihad in business class. I am travelling with my family to see grandparents we haven't seen for almost 2 years due to covid.

I have rang the call centre 14 times, but haven't got through, the last call I wait 2 hours. I have messaged Etihad Help on Twitter twice, no answer.

Please can you help.
Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your flight and thank you for your patience while we experience a high volume of messages and calls.
Please pm us your Twitter handle, and we'll assist you there. Thank you. *Ari
Old Oct 14, 2021, 10:11 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your flight and thank you for your patience while we experience a high volume of messages and calls.
Please pm us your Twitter handle, and we'll assist you there. Thank you. *Ari

Hello, I have still not received a reply via Twitter. I have PM'd you here as requested.
Old Oct 15, 2021, 3:50 am

Just by way of update, Etihad help have said someone on Twitter will reach out and assist me. I have now received a holding message on Twitter saying someone will get back to me shortly, whatever time period 'shortly' means, I do not know, but in the meantime, with all this delay, I can no longer see any economy outbound flights in or around my xmas departure date. So I have no outbound for 5 passengers, and only 5 inbound flights. Not sure how viable that works out, especially where I booked with special pricing.
Old Oct 15, 2021, 4:18 am

Haha, get in line. My refund for cancelled flights 1,5 years ago have yet to be solved..
Old Oct 15, 2021, 6:25 am

Originally Posted by elventhor
Haha, get in line. My refund for cancelled flights 1,5 years ago have yet to be solved..
Oh my goodness, that's totally unacceptable. What possible justification could there be for such delay?
Old Oct 15, 2021, 6:27 am

Oh my goodness, that's totally unacceptable. What possible justification could there be for such delay?
None whatsoever.
manutd123 likes this.
Old Oct 16, 2021, 12:17 am

Just by way of update, Etihad help have said someone on Twitter will reach out and assist me. I have now received a holding message on Twitter saying someone will get back to me shortly, whatever time period 'shortly' means, I do not know, but in the meantime, with all this delay, I can no longer see any economy outbound flights in or around my xmas departure date. So I have no outbound for 5 passengers, and only 5 inbound flights. Not sure how viable that works out, especially where I booked with special pricing.
Hello there, our team is following up on this, rest assured that you will be contacted soon. Thank you for your patience. *Yaz
Old Oct 16, 2021, 12:18 am

Hello there, sorry to hear about the delay of your refund, please send us your booking via a private message and we'll gladly look into it. Thank you. *Yaz
Old Oct 16, 2021, 12:38 am

Hello there, sorry to hear about the delay of your refund, please send us your booking via a private message and we'll gladly look into it. Thank you. *Yaz
I have sent it to "you" or the people behind the account about ten times now. It has not really made a difference. I sent the booking via private message to EtihadHelp account on first of January this year, so it's been a good 10 months.
Old Oct 17, 2021, 2:03 am

I have sent it to "you" or the people behind the account about ten times now. It has not really made a difference. I sent the booking via private message to EtihadHelp account on first of January this year, so it's been a good 10 months.

Hi there, I have just replied to your message in private, please have a look. *Sky
Old Oct 17, 2021, 2:24 am

Hi there, I have just replied to your message in private, please have a look. *Sky
It's too bad that your reply in no way helps me to solve the situation or has any new information since January.
Old Oct 19, 2021, 2:28 am

Happy to inform that I was finally able to get my refund with the help of tico.ca. Etihad did not help me in any way in recovering the price of my first class flights in over a year.
Old Oct 22, 2021, 6:37 pm

Programs: UA *G, Accor/Sofitel Gold, InterContinental Platinum
EtihadHelp, wondering if there is any information on re-opening date of the JFK lounge? Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.