Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Paid access to Emirates Lounges in Dubai

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Paid access to Emirates Lounges in Dubai

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2017, 7:27 am

Programs: VN SkyTeam Platinum/Elite Plus; TK M&S *G; CX OW
I paid my $100 to upgrade to the F lounge

So...I threw caution to the wind and last week paid $100 to upgrade to the B concourse F lounge. I enjoyed the fact that it was much quieter than the J lounge (maybe 5% full at most), made the most of the waiter service dining, and got a free shoeshine. Would I do it again? Maybe to escape an over-full J lounge, but not otherwise.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 10:37 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by Hanoian
So...I threw caution to the wind and last week paid $100 to upgrade to the B concourse F lounge. I enjoyed the fact that it was much quieter than the J lounge (maybe 5% full at most), made the most of the waiter service dining, and got a free shoeshine. Would I do it again? Maybe to escape an over-full J lounge, but not otherwise.
I might be tempted from the B lounge, but I wouldn't bother upgrading from the A lounge.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 7:53 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
I'm in the F "B" lounge now and it's as busy as I've ever seen it!

Must be the Easter escape!
Old Mar 31, 2017, 4:21 am

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
The F lounge in concourse B has always been my favorite because it is so different from any of the other EK lounges. And a worthy upgrade when you compare it to the "zoo" that the J lounge in B is. The F lounge in A is just a less crowded version of the J lounge in A.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.