Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A380 First Class Seating

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2024, 1:56 pm

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/2MM, AA Plat, IC Diam. Amb., Peninsula regular, amanjunkie
Which F seats on A380 are preferable for companions flying together? Do the partitions between the middle seats go down, so 2E/2F or 3E/3F can enjoy the flight together, dine together, chitchat? I assume it doesn’t go all the way down to make a double bed because of the design of the seats with the bar and consoles and such.
Old Jan 13, 2024, 3:08 pm
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by MegatopLover
Which F seats on A380 are preferable for companions flying together? Do the partitions between the middle seats go down, so 2E/2F or 3E/3F can enjoy the flight together, dine together, chitchat? I assume it doesn’t go all the way down to make a double bed because of the design of the seats with the bar and consoles and such.
Yes, they go down far enough for that purpose but not enough to (for instance) hold hands comfortably.
See also my response to your similar question in the ‘New F’ thread.
MegatopLover likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.