Search

Best burger in the world

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2014, 1:23 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

Originally Posted by adityasingh
I like cheese burger very much. McDonald, KFC and Subway are the best place the provide variety of burger and delicious too.
Yeah, those KFC burgers are primo.
Old Aug 19, 2014, 3:48 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
To whoever said in and out ? are you insane ? you can't even get the burger medium there
Old Aug 19, 2014, 8:16 pm

Programs: AA PLT, 1.8mm
Originally Posted by howtofreetravel
To whoever said in and out ? are you insane ? you can't even get the burger medium there
seriously…In-N-Out is a small step above McDonald's, but it's still mass produced fast food. I think the cult following that some have for In-N-Out is mostly from people who don't live near one. Kinda like how I wish there was a Waffle House near me because they have the best food ever (or so I've heard)...
Old Aug 19, 2014, 8:29 pm

Programs: UA, AA, DL, HH, SPG
Sylvester's in Los Osos, California

Www.sylvestersburgers.com

Really, here is the best burger. Vegetarian, buffalo, and so forth.

Relaxed environment.
Old Aug 27, 2014, 12:52 pm

Programs: EK - Silver; Accor - Silver; O6 - Gold; BAEC - Silver; Flying Blue; SPG; Krisflyer
Reserva TT Burger at Rua Francisco Octavian 67, Arpoador, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro.

One of the best I've eaten in all my years of travel. Everything is fresh daily. But word of warning don't trust the operating time, cause it's not uncommon for them to close early once ingredients runs out.

Also try the milkshakes, which are pretty good.
Old Aug 27, 2014, 3:16 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Just tried the legendary Minetta Tavern Black Label burger. Count me unimpressed.

They basically took very high quality meat mixed with some bone marrow to give a stronger taste and dumped it on a random bun with some onion. It was much too heavy and unbalanced for my liking - a great burger is not just a very beefy piece of meat.
Old Aug 28, 2014, 12:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
I ate at O'Gara's Restaurant in MSP at the entire concourse F near gate F12. I was connecting the flight from RSW-MSP-PHX. I ate Swiss & Mushroom burgers and it was so delicious! I am really like it lots. I told cashier that I want to make well done, and I orders a cheddar fries, as well.

Here is the link:

http://www.mspairport.com/msp/media/...lax/ogaras.pdf
Old Sep 9, 2014, 7:18 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Centurion
Got to say the Posh Banger Boys burger that can be found at the Borough Market in London. Served with Stilton cheese, and the bread is lovely. It's not a fine dining place, it's cheap and cheerful, but a delicious burger in my opinion.
Old Sep 10, 2014, 12:56 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
My question is how can the "best burger in the world" or even a good burger be ordered "well done?" If it's well done, you might as well have a quarter pounder.
Old Sep 10, 2014, 1:24 am

Programs: UA Premier Gold, 1.5 Million Mile Flyer
Originally Posted by ILuvParis
My question is how can the "best burger in the world" or even a good burger be ordered "well done?" If it's well done, you might as well have a quarter pounder.
Because many, including myself prefer a thin well done patty (or 2) with slightly crispy edges. Quality of meat still matters a lot, so quarter pounders don't cut it. A lot of it is a texture thing. When I bite into a burger, I don't want a thick, soft medium patty. The juiciness part needs to come from the fixins and burger sauce. Prime rib and lamb, medium rare is great. Steak, medium. Pork chops pink. Love a good steak tartare too. Burgers well done please.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 6:54 pm

Programs: United, Hawaiian, American, Southwest, Asia Miles, Qantas, Lufthansa, Alaska, Emirates, Delta, Swiss
Proof at Four Seasons Troon in North Scottsdale

This place rocks, great atmosphere, great view and AWESOME burger…in my opinion the best one in the Phoenix area!^
Old Sep 12, 2014, 7:23 pm
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP "Life is good! Really good.""
Originally Posted by Nanook
Next time ya'll are in Austin, you'll have to drive out to Alamo Springs (not far from Luckenbach). Texas Monthly had a photo of their burger on the cover in their best burgers in Texas edition.

http://www.fredericksburgtexas-onlin...mosprings.html
Did that drive, ate that burger, went to Luckenbach. Underwhelmed. Willie, Waylon and the boys weren't there either.

If you want to drop $17++ on a burger, try Michelin one star Murray Circle at Cavallo Point (Fort Baker, Sausalito, San Francisco) prather ranch grass fed beef burger, fiscalini cheddar, traditional garnish. Came with fries. They will serve it at dinner if you ask.

Speaking of Michelin burgers, Angele in Napa is even more impressive.

Beyond that I find most sports bars have really nice burgers at really nice prices.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 2:09 pm
hmv

Had a very good burger at Hudson in Rotterdam, The Netherlands! http://www.restauranthudson.nl/en/home

Ranked as my #2 in Rotterdam after De Stoep.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 2:41 pm

Programs: AA (PLATINUM), HHonors (DIAMOND)
Relish Burger in West Palm Beach, Florida is incredible.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 2:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
The first Shake Shack has opened in Chicago. I look forward to trying it when the lines get more manageable. (I have tried it in NY and liked it.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.