Best burger in the world

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best burger in the world

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2017, 8:07 pm

Programs: Lost it all and don't care
When I'm jonesing for a burger........it's Five Guys.
satman40 likes this.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 5:44 pm

A really good bacon cheeseburger - medium rare - with cheddar cheese, Heinz Ketchup, barbecue sauce, and maybe sauteed mushrooms. It's not only the perfection of the culinary arts, it's the key to peace in the Middle East. If we can get the Israelis to at least try the trayfeh bacon cheeseburger, and the Palestinians to forget about the fact it's haram to them, they'll see how delicious is the forbidden taste of bacon. Maybe that will get them consider that maybe they don't have all the answers and that moving away from all those doctrines can lead to ways of pleasantness and paths of peace.

Hey, Bibi, will you pass the applewood smoked bacon? Mahmoud would like to try some. Shalom! Salaam!

You can get a really good bacon cheeseburger in just about every city and major town in the USA.
Old Dec 17, 2017, 6:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CMK10
Speaking of Pittsburgh, the Pub Burger at Meat & Potatoes is incredible:

That looks like a delicious burger, but also like wretched excess.
Old Dec 30, 2017, 4:21 pm

Corner Bistro - NYC
Old Dec 31, 2017, 6:59 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member
Originally Posted by Aaron Vennard
Corner Bistro - NYC

Welcome to Flyertalk. Yes, Corner Bistro has been one of my favorites for many years as has Fannelis. I’m also a huge fan of The Burger Joint in the Parker Meridian in NYC.
Old Dec 31, 2017, 9:39 pm

Getting off the plane in CA and stopping for a double-double at the nearest In 'n Out Burger:

LAX: Sepulveda and Lincoln
ONT: Vineyard Av
PSP: Ramon and I-10
SAN: Rosecrans
FAT: McKinley off the 168

Once you've taken your first bite out of an In 'n Out Burger, you're officially in California.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by HomerJay
Getting off the plane in CA and stopping for a double-double at the nearest In 'n Out Burger:
FAT: McKinley off the 168
Once you've taken your first bite out of an In 'n Out Burger, you're officially in California.
There is no In-N-Out Burger on McKinley. The closest In-N-Out Burger to FAT would be either off 168 at the Herndon exit in Clovis OR on Blackstone north of Ashlan.

There is an In & Out Smog Repair Shop on McKinley, maybe a search accidentally brought that up?
Old Jan 1, 2018, 1:10 pm

Originally Posted by FATFlyer
There is no In-N-Out Burger on McKinley. The closest In-N-Out Burger to FAT would be either off 168 at the Herndon exit in Clovis OR on Blackstone north of Ashlan.

There is an In & Out Smog Repair Shop on McKinley, maybe a search accidentally brought that up?
Yep. If you're heading out the 168 toward Shaver, it's a little more than a block off the freeway on your right. I guess it's the Herndon exit. It's newer than the one on the 41 that we used to go to when we needed our INOB fix. I think McKinley may be the exit of the 168 to get to FAT, or, as the Fresnans prefer, FYI.

Anyway, compared to the food offerings AA provides on the connecting flights from FAT to DFW, In-N-Out qualifies as fine dining and is always a stop to or from the airplane and the family place up in the hills.
Old Jan 16, 2018, 11:04 pm

This year just started and I have not thought about having my first burger yet, as I was able to keep my New Year resolutions so far. But don't worry, it' not going to go so long. The best burger I had in the past 6 months is large "Fat Burger" in Dubai. Oh, that first bite was juicy and delicious. I can still taste it in my tip of my tongue.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 5:29 pm
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by KDS777
When I'm jonesing for a burger........it's Five Guys.
I've had some really good Five Guys, and some really mediocre Five Guys. Consistency between locations seems a bit of an issue to me.

I love In-N-Out for the fast food burger segment; it can't be beat IMHO for a cheap, fast burger.

Best burger I've had may have been a marrow burger somewhere in Maine; they have good ones also at Eureka! at the couple of locations I've visited.
Old Jan 23, 2018, 7:15 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, HH Diamond, Radisson Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Gold, Shangri La Jade
Bleecker burger in London.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.