Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2008 Elite Upgrades on Sky Team Airlines?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2008, 5:15 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA Silver, BA Gold, DL Gold
Originally Posted by stevekstevek
Oh yeah, just realized what POP is (puerto plata, Dominican Republic). Even if you were on DL metal, you're not getting upgraded, unless you use miles and you have a YMB fare.
Why? I thought elites get automatic upgrades for flights to the Caribbean.
Old Nov 1, 2008, 8:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLAT, HYATT PLAT, HH GOLD, AA GOLD, MR GOLD
SteveKSteveK,

Sorry for the typo.

Currently I am FO will be making GM by end of year.

Again according to your post and the start of this thread, the answer is apparently NO; Since there is NO reciprocity between CO & DL I cannot be done.

If I was with NW then yes, but this is not the case for me.

On my Delta.com itinerary and the class listed is I,H,T,T (All CO flights/metal with DL numbers booked through DL.com).

But I noticed you said that the destination was POP and it does not matter because I would not even get upgraded on DL metal, I am guessing because it is transoceanic correct and not domestic? Meaning you cannot get comp upgrades outside domestic?

Last edited by tasnam; Nov 1, 2008 at 8:28 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.