Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Customer Event in ATL on 5/18

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2006, 5:36 pm

Programs: DL, SPG (Gold)
Originally Posted by Lehava
It looks like I may even be able to do this as a skysaver!!!!
Heh....

I noticed plenty of Skysaver coach availability on the LGA-ATL route for that day......and could even turn the visit to Atlanta into a stopover for a weekend trip to either BOS or SFO for the same 25K miles.

Attending this event (as well as visiting the new aquarium) is extremely tempting, but I'm just not sure if I can fit it in.

I bet all 50 places will be taken (if they haven't been already) by the time I will know for sure.....

A.J.
Old May 4, 2006, 5:57 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott G, Hilton G
I kicked around the idea of getting into ATL for this event but can't swing it. Darn DARN!

I will really kick myself if they hand out like "life time PM status" to anyone walking through the door as a parting gift.
Old May 4, 2006, 6:57 pm

Originally Posted by Traveller
I can't make it, I will be travelling that Thursday but won't get into ATL until 9:45pm. Leaving at 10:30pm.... if anyone from the event is at the airport.
If you miss the connection you could always head down to the downtown area!
Old May 4, 2006, 7:36 pm
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Originally Posted by avflyer
I kicked around the idea of getting into ATL for this event but can't swing it. Darn DARN!

I will really kick myself if they hand out like "life time PM status" to anyone walking through the door as a parting gift.
My fear is they are going to break bad news to us about skymiles, more likely to collect our skymiles cards on the way out the door.
Old May 4, 2006, 8:01 pm

Originally Posted by Lehava
My fear is they are going to break bad news to us about skymiles, more likely to collect our skymiles cards on the way out the door.
You have had too many cocktails already!
Old May 4, 2006, 8:28 pm

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by CelticFlyer
You have had too many cocktails already!
And no hors d'oeuvres probably
Old May 4, 2006, 8:43 pm
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Originally Posted by miro
And no hors d'oeuvres probably
I have had neither, but why would the "mother ship" be calling us home unless it was to tell us our puppy had gotten run over *smile*. Good news they tell you in press releases, bad news they tell you in person *grin* Just have a feeling it isnt good news and they want to avoid a replay of the great "save skymiles" and try to make us ok with it.
Old May 4, 2006, 9:14 pm

Programs: DL DM, SPG Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
I'm in.
Old May 4, 2006, 9:28 pm

I'm in - received my confirmation today!

Here's the big question: What can we do so we can easily identify other Flyertalkers?

Delta has been using the old Macy's building for meetings they've been holding with the flight attendants. I'm glad they're having it there - it's a great old building.
Old May 4, 2006, 10:26 pm
In memoriam

Originally Posted by ATLpax
I'm in - received my confirmation today!

Here's the big question: What can we do so we can easily identify other Flyertalkers?

Delta has been using the old Macy's building for meetings they've been holding with the flight attendants. I'm glad they're having it there - it's a great old building.
We'll be the ones with luggage *smile*
Old May 5, 2006, 4:54 am

Programs: Delta DM
Wow, i looked at going, I know less than 21 days so the fare isn't all that great, but the least expensive i could find was 383 on US! Delta wanted over $1000 for the flights! Thats too bad, maybe ill look for a last min fare!
Old May 5, 2006, 5:04 am

Programs: DL Plat, NW Plat(x2), BMI Gold, IC Ambassador, etc
Would love to make it but nowhere close to ATL that week...
Old May 5, 2006, 5:26 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Southwest A-list Preferred, Delta Million Miler
Here's my "SKYSAVER" flight number and seat number for the trip to Atlanta. If anyone is on my flight please say hi and introduce yourself.

Chicago-Ohare, IL (ORD) to Atlanta, GA (ATL)

Delta 1132 First (R) Confirmed Chicago-Ohare, IL (ORD) 5:35am
18 May 2006 Atlanta, GA (ATL) 8:36am
SEAT 4D

Delta 807 First (R) Confirmed Atlanta, GA (ATL) 7:55am
19 May 2006 Chicago-Ohare, IL (ORD) 9:01am
SEAT 4D

Looking forward to meeting many of you at the event!
Old May 5, 2006, 6:56 am

Programs: DL PM MM, AA Platinum Pro, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Count me in. I found a skysaver ticket SLC-ATL. The only problem is that it gets in that night. There seems to be plenty of availability to standby on an earlier flight, so I should see you all there. I'm staying for the big 5k run on the new runway that is on the 20th. I'm confirmed for both events. Should be fun.

We need to wear a flyertalk sticker or something so we can recognize each other.
Old May 5, 2006, 7:34 am
g50

Programs: DL DM 2MM, AA LTP, Hyatt Globalist, FB Plat
Originally Posted by DLmedalliongold
Count me in. I found a skysaver ticket SLC-ATL. The only problem is that it gets in that night. There seems to be plenty of availability to standby on an earlier flight, so I should see you all there. I'm staying for the big 5k run on the new runway that is on the 20th. I'm confirmed for both events. Should be fun.

We need to wear a flyertalk sticker or something so we can recognize each other.
How did you register for the run?

http://www.atlanta-airport.com/Defau...nfo/gmpage.htm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.