Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2015, 10:59 am

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
A glorious day for a few employees. I'm on a flight with no one left to upgrade. 1 empty seat and 3 NRSA's in F and NO SHENA.

Also had 1 empty in F on my first flight this AM.

I SDC'd my 3rd segment and got an instant upgrade on the new flight. The 4th and last had cleared at T-5 along with the first 3.
Old May 6, 2015, 11:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Originally Posted by SuperG1955
A glorious day for a few employees. I'm on a flight with no one left to upgrade. 1 empty seat and 3 NRSA's in F and NO SHENA.
Old May 6, 2015, 11:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
NM...
Old May 6, 2015, 12:04 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
MNxxxxxxxxxxx
Old May 6, 2015, 12:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
Originally Posted by Cholula
MNxxxxxxxxxxx
Don't tell people where I am, I had them fooled for a couple minutes.
Old May 6, 2015, 1:04 pm

Programs: DL SPlat, KLM Bump, Privium Plus, GOES
MAN

then changed flight to

BHX

It's windy and rainy, fish and chips. Must be England.

Originally Posted by Widgets
Good morning! This is my first post on FlyerTalk! I have been lurking around here for about a year now.
Welkom!

Last edited by Grouchy; May 6, 2015 at 1:10 pm
Old May 6, 2015, 3:17 pm

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
Now on the 3rd flight of the day and 2 empty seats in F. NRSA's in back.
Old May 6, 2015, 4:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Now on the 3rd flight of the day and 2 empty seats in F. NRSA's in back.
Wonder if NRSA's have a Shena thread of their own somewhere?
Old May 6, 2015, 5:17 pm

It looks like I chose a weird day for an MQM MR. My next flight (#4 and last of the trip has 3 empty in F, ALL upgrades have cleared, and there are 4 NRSA's left awaiting seats. There are 80+ open in back.

The competition in the SEA market must really be getting fierce.

Every flight I've taken today has been half empty.

It this Cinco De Mayo recovery day?
Old May 6, 2015, 8:00 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
It looks like I chose a weird day for an MQM MR. My next flight (#4 and last of the trip has 3 empty in F, ALL upgrades have cleared, and there are 4 NRSA's left awaiting seats. There are 80+ open in back.

The competition in the SEA market must really be getting fierce.

Every flight I've taken today has been half empty.

A couple of days ago it was May the 4th (be with you). Today is Revenge of the Sixth.
Old May 6, 2015, 10:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by Howste
A couple of days ago it was May the 4th (be with you). Today is Revenge of the Sixth.
it's approx 2200 here in SEA, which means it's approx 0100 in kipperland, so I will have to channel her ...

Groan!
Old May 7, 2015, 2:38 am

Greetings everyone. I am not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this but, can anyone tell me which international routes offer delta first class seating? Can their be first class seating from say Shanghai to Paris? All I am seeing is First/Business, which is only showing business class seats. Thank you.
Old May 7, 2015, 3:28 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by j.pak.ksglobal
Greetings everyone. I am not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this but, can anyone tell me which international routes offer delta first class seating? Can their be first class seating from say Shanghai to Paris? All I am seeing is First/Business, which is only showing business class seats. Thank you.
FC, on Delta, is only for domestic flights and it is far below Delta's international Business Class product. Many (most?) international business class cabins have lie flat seats with each having aisle access. I was not aware, however, that Delta flew Shanghai to Paris. I thought all of its flights started or ended in the US.
Old May 7, 2015, 5:30 am

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by Dovster
FC, on Delta, is only for domestic flights and it is far below Delta's international Business Class product. Many (most?) international business class cabins have lie flat seats with each having aisle access. I was not aware, however, that Delta flew Shanghai to Paris. I thought all of its flights started or ended in the US.
Delta does not fly PVG-CDG, that I am aware of. It would be an MU or AF codeshare (if appearing as a Delta flight #), most likely. MU and AF do offer first class on some of their routes. As we all know, you cannot redeem SkyMiles for any IFC product, but one would be able to book revenue first class and credit to their SkyMiles account.
Old May 7, 2015, 2:17 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by baccarat_king
Delta does not fly PVG-CDG, that I am aware of. It would be an MU or AF codeshare (if appearing as a Delta flight #), most likely.
Can you get a Delta codeshare flight on MU or AF flights without your itinerary starting or ending in the US? I know that I cannot fly TLV-Europe on any SkyTeam flight with a Delta codeshare number unless I am connecting to a US-bound flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.