Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! (2022 - Forward)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! (2022 - Forward)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2022, 8:26 am

Programs: DL PM, BA Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, Radisson Premium, Global Entry, CLEAR

Beautiful morning here at the SkyDeck at the F SkyClub in ATL. Just came in from DFW and next stop is JAX, hopefully the storms down there don’t screw that up though.
Zorak and ATOBTTR like this.
Old Mar 24, 2022, 9:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
There is a new pigeon. It is larger than the others and much darker. Surprised any are visiting given the weather.

UPDATE: the mother pigeon laid an egg!!!

-J.

Last edited by GW McLintock; Mar 24, 2022 at 9:59 am
Old Mar 24, 2022, 11:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
There is a new pigeon. It is larger than the others and much darker. Surprised any are visiting given the weather.

-J.
What?? I don't see it! Did you see pigeon laid an eggs? I just don't see it! Please post a picture.
Old Mar 24, 2022, 11:32 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond

-J.
They left you breakfast?
MSPeconomist and Zorak like this.
Old Mar 24, 2022, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by N830MH
What?? I don't see it! Did you see pigeon laid an eggs? I just don't see it! Please post a picture.
I didn't take a photo. I disposed of the egg as I was in the middle of a meeting.

Originally Posted by mattp1987
They left you breakfast?
I left breakfast for a raccoon I suppose.

Really need to throw out the tomato planter. Now that I'm gone the rest of the day I'm sure the two pigeons will be nice and comfortable.

-J.
Old Mar 24, 2022, 12:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...

-J.
LOL, they think they'll be safe there. Or, you look like a good substitute mother?
Old Mar 24, 2022, 3:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mattp1987
I’m going to have to back out of Happy Hour plans tonight.
Sorry you won't be able to make it tonight

If anyone else totally missed this and still feels like starting early, I'll sign on shortly, though I have to leave in about an hour from now.

-J.
Old Mar 24, 2022, 3:23 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
I think I have to skip entirely today, alas.
Old Mar 24, 2022, 6:17 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by kipper
I'm here, but I seem to have missed the festivities today/tonight.
Old Mar 24, 2022, 8:09 pm

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
I don't know if the planned time for matp1987 had an effect. I was on for a bit with GW about 6PM EDT. We quit about 6:20 since he was going to dinner in the city. I checked back at 7 EDT and again at 8 EDT and there was no one on.
Old Mar 24, 2022, 8:27 pm

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by SuperG1955
I don't know if the planned time for matp1987 had an effect. I was on for a bit with GW about 6PM EDT. We quit about 6:20 since he was going to dinner in the city. I checked back at 7 EDT and again at 8 EDT and there was no one on.
I wasn't venturing upstairs an additional time today, given my injuries, or I would've joined.
Old Mar 24, 2022, 8:39 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by SuperG1955
It was about 8:10-8:15 pm EDT when I tried. I wasn't (much) later than usual.
Old Mar 24, 2022, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
GrjApp and I were out and about at an Alexandria cider works and a terrific Asian restaurant
Old Mar 24, 2022, 9:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I had dinner on the UES with a few FTers not really on this forum so much. But it was a great night and fun putting faces to names.

-J.
Old Mar 25, 2022, 5:06 am

Programs: DL DM, 1.5MM, NEXUS, Sky Club Lifetime, Admirals Club Lifetime, LowValueCustomer everywhere
I was just going to ..... complain about DL and the total unreliability of Viasat. 5 or 6 of my flights with Viasat Wi-Fi and Live TV have been non functional. GoGo, slow as it is has worked fine. The Viasat pricing also sucks when you have shorter connecting flights.

Things are picking up for me on the path to DM requal. My flight this Saturday will get me 62 MQD and put me just over 1K MQD with 10 MQS YTD.

I have a personal day trip next week and the fares are so high that I'm doing my 1st, and hopefully only, domestic NRSA of the year.

Last edited by SuperG1955; Mar 25, 2022 at 7:32 pm Reason: Replaced edited (removed) word

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.