Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! (2022 - Forward)

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! (2022 - Forward)

Old Mar 20, 2022, 9:04 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium (LT Gold), UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Just now catching up on the lounge thread from the weekend but best wishes to Buddy and Grace
Old Mar 20, 2022, 9:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
ugh sorry kipper … glad it wasn’t more serious
Old Mar 20, 2022, 10:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
“147 West Broadway” hazy West Coast IPA at Squatters brewpub at SLC
Zorak likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2022, 10:26 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by wakesetter93
Just now catching up on the lounge thread from the weekend but best wishes to Buddy and Grace
*ahem* and kipper too! And everybody else be careful, we can't afford anyone else on the injury list.
SuperG1955 and navi_jen like this.
Old Mar 20, 2022, 11:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

between kipper and navi_jen and GrjApp and GW and various pets we have certainly had more than our share of injury/mobility issues the past couple years
SuperG1955 and GW McLintock like this.

Last edited by jrl767; Mar 21, 2022 at 6:53 am Reason: forgot GW’s recent scooter travails :o
Old Mar 21, 2022, 6:37 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by SuperG1955
Kipper I hope you get better quickly. Grace too.
Thanks. Grace seems to be healing well.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by jrl767
ugh sorry kipper … glad it wasn’t more serious
Thanks. I feel like I was used to play human pinball.
Originally Posted by Zorak
*ahem* and kipper too! And everybody else be careful, we can't afford anyone else on the injury list.
Thanks. I was trying to be careful
between kipper and navi_jen and GrjApp and various pets we have certainly had more than our share of injury/mobility issues the past couple years
I'm hoping this is it for injuries for me.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 7:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back in Reds Country (DAY/CVG). Previously: SEA & SAT.
Programs: DL PM 1MM, AA PLAT, UA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
between kipper and navi_jen and GrjApp and GW and various pets we have certainly had more than our share of injury/mobility issues the past couple years
I came close to joining the list yesterday while at the driving range. Stepped in deep but hidden hole that housed a sprinkler head and fell/toppled right over (with my golf bag on top of me). My ankle hurt and I thought maybe I did sprain it or twist it but the pain subsided quickly. I was worried it was going to be more serious - thankfully it wasn't.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 7:54 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Poor critters! Happy Fun Cat just hooked up a giant hairball in sympathy.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 8:26 am

Originally Posted by ATOBTTR
I came close to joining the list yesterday while at the driving range. Stepped in deep but hidden hole that housed a sprinkler head and fell/toppled right over (with my golf bag on top of me). My ankle hurt and I thought maybe I did sprain it or twist it but the pain subsided quickly. I was worried it was going to be more serious - thankfully it wasn't.
Ouch.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 9:08 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium (LT Gold), UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
Happy Monday everyone!
Old Mar 21, 2022, 9:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Hope everyone gets well soon.

The pigeons are back

-J.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 9:48 am

I am considering flying to DFW for a Le Creuset sale in April. I'm thinking it isn't worth it, because I don't have a house yet, so I don't know what I'll need, but they have mystery boxes for $50 that include up to $350 in products.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 9:56 am

Originally Posted by kipper
I am considering flying to DFW for a Le Creuset sale in April. I'm thinking it isn't worth it, because I don't have a house yet, so I don't know what I'll need, but they have mystery boxes for $50 that include up to $350 in products.
Where is this sale? Unless you just want to come and visit I could probably get them and ship them to you for less than the cost of a ticket.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 10:02 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I miss the days when you could find screaming deals in the clearance section at the back of a Williams-Sonoma store. My little red LC pot that turns out perfect rice for two people was like $30 from their sale table.

Headed out on *sigh* Southwest today because they had the unicorn that is reasonably priced tickets out of Florida during spring break season and the weather is still okay enough so the perfesser can do a photo trip to Death Valley.

Wish it was Delta and all but their ticket prices to Las Vegas for this week were more than what it would cost us to fly to LHR during Florida’s May shoulder season.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 10:12 am

Where is this sale? Unless you just want to come and visit I could probably get them and ship them to you for less than the cost of a ticket.
Dallas Market Center, Thursday, April 21 is the only mystery box day. I will happily pay for your ticket and a mystery box, plus shipping!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.