Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! 2018-2021

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! 2018-2021

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2019, 5:50 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond
Happy Thorsday Lounge! I'm gearing up for a big SATurday. I'll be starting the day with the Beach to Bay Relay Marathon in Corpus Christi, and we have tickets to (finally) see Hamilton that night. Hopefully I'll make it back from Corpus in time for an afternoon nap.
Old May 16, 2019, 6:05 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by mattp1987
Happy Thorsday Lounge! I'm gearing up for a big SATurday. I'll be starting the day with the Beach to Bay Relay Marathon in Corpus Christi, and we have tickets to (finally) see Hamilton that night. Hopefully I'll make it back from Corpus in time for an afternoon nap.
Sounds like a very busy but enjoyable SATurday!
Old May 16, 2019, 6:38 am

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by kipper
Yay! Oh, and...

Old May 16, 2019, 6:39 am

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Oops, I meant...

Old May 16, 2019, 10:29 am

Originally Posted by Howste
Oops, I meant...

Yummy!
Old May 16, 2019, 2:51 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
I hope someone can help me. I've searched but can't find There used to be a thread containing up-to-date information on CLEAR (CLEAR.ME) quick airport security access membership. Does anyone have a link to that thread???

Thank you in advance! Much appreciated.
Old May 16, 2019, 3:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
SDC success! scored the only remaining F seat on DCA-JFK, and the last F window seat on the 75S on JFK-SEA, for Fri evening (and before Howste jumps in with the literalist question, yes it IS the last F window — 4A)

Last edited by jrl767; May 16, 2019 at 7:14 pm Reason: literalist #2
Old May 16, 2019, 5:14 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer
I hope someone can help me. I've searched but can't find There used to be a thread containing up-to-date information on CLEAR (CLEAR.ME) quick airport security access membership. Does anyone have a link to that thread???

Thank you in advance! Much appreciated.
There are two main ones I know of, a generic one in the v Trusted Travelers forum:

The Consolidated CLEAR Information Thread (Locations, Promotions, Value)

And one that's more Delta-oriented:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delt...s-free-44.html
Old May 16, 2019, 5:15 pm

Originally Posted by jrl767
SDC success! scored the only remaining F seat on DCA-JFK, and the last window seat on the 75S on JFK-SEA, for Fri evening (and before Howste jumps in with the literalist question, yes it IS the last window — 4A)
The last window is in row 4? Remind me not to fly Main Cabin or Comfort Plus on the 75S!

In other news, I'm hoping to complete my first Delta One Suites booking tonight! Well, technically it will be my second time booking it, but I cancelled my NRT-DTW-SAT award last time to fly the JAL 787 NRT-DFW instead. I'll update with more details if it works out since I'm hesitant to post too much publicly until it's confirmed.
Old May 16, 2019, 7:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
^ We have two trips to Richmond this Summer...both for weddings.
you probably know about this, but we had an excellent brunch at Heritage on Sunday (Mother’s Day)

(note that I fixed my 75S post)
Old May 16, 2019, 7:29 pm

you probably know about this, but we had an excellent brunch at Heritage on Sunday (Mother’s Day)

(note that I fixed my 75S post)
I didn't know of that place. I have been to Foo Dog in the next block. Thanks for the recommendation. I think we're going out for early birthday dinner for my wife during one of the trips, so we may give it a try.
Old May 16, 2019, 10:26 pm

SDC success! scored the only remaining F seat on DCA-JFK, and the last F window seat on the 75S on JFK-SEA, for Fri evening (and before Howste jumps in with the literalist question, yes it IS the last F window — 4A)
Yay!
Old May 17, 2019, 4:28 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Happy post-Thorsday or would that be the second day of Thor, sort of like Boxing Day is the Second Day of Christmas in Germany (and elsewhere)?
Old May 17, 2019, 5:06 am

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Happy post-Thorsday or would that be the second day of Thor, sort of like Boxing Day is the Second Day of Christmas in Germany (and elsewhere)?
I'm up for another day of Thor.
Old May 17, 2019, 10:42 am

In other news, I'm hoping to complete my first Delta One Suites booking tonight!
And done! ATL-JNB booked for next Spring in Delta One suites for 93,000 Membership Rewards total for two people! Hoping to use some AA miles for Qatar QSuites on the return.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.