Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

LAX-DCA,BOS-SFO become Delta One flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAX-DCA,BOS-SFO become Delta One flights

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2017, 6:17 pm

Programs: VA-PLT, QF-GLD, DL-GM, UA-ex1K, AA-exPLT, HH-DM, IHG-PLT, MR-GLD
Originally Posted by SJC ORD LDR
The only international routes that you would need to connect through LAX as opposed to any other hub are SYD and ZIH. Until December, you would also need to go through LAX to get to LIH on DL metal. But, otherwise, you can go through another hub that is closer to BOS. I like to have the domestic flight be as short as possible if I'm going international.
That's fair. I'm biased to Australia connections I guess.

But if you can fly D1, then it isn't quite as important to minimize the domestic flights IMO. I'd rather fly BOS-LAX-INTL all in D1 than a shuttle flight to JFK or DTW, etc. Seems like DL is more focused on the domestic market for this decision.
Old Nov 17, 2017, 1:07 pm

Programs: DL Gold, UA Gold, B6 Mosaic, Marriott Gold
BOS-LAX is getting D1 on 1 or 2 daily flights!
http://pointsmilesandmartinis.boardi...mestic-routes/
Old Sep 7, 2018, 4:40 pm
Suspended

Programs: DL PL
Is Delta pulling Delta One from the BOS-SFO route? They're not selling D1 starting November (selling Delta First instead, and no lie-flat indication).
Old Sep 7, 2018, 5:46 pm

Programs: DL Plat
duplicate post
Old Sep 7, 2018, 5:46 pm

Programs: DL Plat
Originally Posted by bosflyerr
Is Delta pulling Delta One from the BOS-SFO route? They're not selling D1 starting November (selling Delta First instead, and no lie-flat indication).
Is BOS-SFO Delta One Ending?
Old Sep 7, 2018, 6:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by bosflyerr
Actually it's still being sold as D1, but also as Domestic F. D1 is listed as sold out, and not as not offered.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 7:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP (AC), DL G (SC), Bonvoy LTP, & IHG AMB
Originally Posted by flyerCO
Actually it's still being sold as D1, but also as Domestic F. D1 is listed as sold out, and not as not offered.
Curious timing as UA starts with BOS to LAX with premium configuration around that time after having, of course, flooded BOS to SFO with premium configurations on both 757s and 777s...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.