Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Nashville BNA Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nashville BNA Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2020, 12:16 pm

Location: ATL - DL DM/3MM - HH Lifetime Diamond - Marriott Lifetime Plat
Was there last week, the room behind the check in desk where the TV is will have the window looking out to the tarmac knocked out and extended outward. Work has begun outside for new foundation updates.
defrosted likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 12:16 pm

Programs: DL GM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by WillBarrett_68
where are they going to add more space to the existing club? It's been a couple of months since I was through BNA but IIRC there isn't anything else near the club other than the B3 and B5 gate areas, is there?
I didn't think so either. I assumed it was being replaced by a different location.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 12:24 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by Tomphot
Was there last week, the room behind the check in desk where the TV is will have the window looking out to the tarmac knocked out and extended outward. Work has begun outside for new foundation updates.
Originally Posted by defrosted
I didn't think so either. I assumed it was being replaced by a different location.
I’d assume that they extend it outwards into the ramp area like this:

bitterproffit likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 12:26 pm

Location: ATL - DL DM/3MM - HH Lifetime Diamond - Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by MCO Flyer
I’d assume that they extend it outwards into the ramp area like this:
Yes, maybe not that far out but that's where the work is right now.
defrosted likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 2:08 pm

ahhh, ok, that makes sense. I was misremembering, I thought the club was between B3 and B5, in which case going out onto the ramp would probably not work.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 4:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Since an earlier poster witnessed actual construction (and no mention of any relocation), it does answer another question - Delta is not moving to the new terminal D.

Can not find who is going to use those 6 gates.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 7:52 am

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
This is a welcome investment for BNA travelers since the Club is very small and often maxed out on capacity whenever I'm there.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 10:18 am

Programs: 2018: Delta Diamond Medallion, Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by NoStressHere
Since an earlier poster witnessed actual construction (and no mention of any relocation), it does answer another question - Delta is not moving to the new terminal D.

Can not find who is going to use those 6 gates.

WN will get the new D gates.
Old Mar 2, 2020, 1:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
Originally Posted by dafunk10
WN will get the new D gates.
thanks.

Hopefully, none of the flights that land at D will have folks that need to run and connect over in C. A bit of a walk, but there are worse connections around the country.

Sure would make sense for AA to move over there and let WN keep all the C gates. But - then they would have to move the Admirals Club. Would guess they already looked at that option.
Old Mar 2, 2020, 4:49 pm

Programs: 2018: Delta Diamond Medallion, Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by NoStressHere
thanks.

Hopefully, none of the flights that land at D will have folks that need to run and connect over in C. A bit of a walk, but there are worse connections around the country.

Sure would make sense for AA to move over there and let WN keep all the C gates. But - then they would have to move the Admirals Club. Would guess they already looked at that option.

it will be interesting to see how it plays out, as the airport is going to exceed all post-BNA Vision expectations for passenger volume years before it is complete and space is already at a premium...I imagine AS will relocate from B to C now that they are moving to ow and eventually it seems to make since for the LHR BA flight to stop boarding at the end of B and move to C to be closer to the Admirals Lounge and ow partners.....in theory all of this would open up space in B if DL is serious about an RDU-like operation at BNA, but we'll see....outside of upgauging, SC expansion, and CDG rumors, there hasn't been much movement that direction....if they don't take those gates, NK seems chomping at the bit to take them
Old Mar 3, 2020, 1:02 pm

Originally Posted by dafunk10
it will be interesting to see how it plays out, as the airport is going to exceed all post-BNA Vision expectations for passenger volume years before it is complete and space is already at a premium...I imagine AS will relocate from B to C now that they are moving to ow and eventually it seems to make since for the LHR BA flight to stop boarding at the end of B and move to C to be closer to the Admirals Lounge and ow partners.....in theory all of this would open up space in B if DL is serious about an RDU-like operation at BNA, but we'll see....outside of upgauging, SC expansion, and CDG rumors, there hasn't been much movement that direction....if they don't take those gates, NK seems chomping at the bit to take them
I think that they are building new international gates and a STATE-OF-THE-ART INTERNATIONAL ARRIVALS FACILITY between B and C. So BA can get a gate near C and DL/AF/KLM will go near B. I don't think SW is giving up any gates on C any time soon as they want to keep expanding at BNA, but are basically out of gates.
Old Jun 25, 2021, 5:21 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Gold and Current Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by njf1003
I think that they are building new international gates and a STATE-OF-THE-ART INTERNATIONAL ARRIVALS FACILITY between B and C. So BA can get a gate near C and DL/AF/KLM will go near B. I don't think SW is giving up any gates on C any time soon as they want to keep expanding at BNA, but are basically out of gates.
SkyClub update from the check in agent this morning: Construction on the SkyClub expansion is expected to resume later this summer. The SkyClub will still be the largest “non-hub” club in the system. He said that even though Nashville was downgraded to no longer be a focus city during the pandemic, they are being told that once the system ramps back up over the next year the city will become a focus city again. His words, “we can’t have a club this big without passengers to fill it up.”
Old Feb 28, 2022, 2:17 pm

Programs: DL/DM, Hilton Honors DM
BNA Skyclub

Anyone know what's happening to the Skyclub @ BNA - noticed construction last week when deplaning. Is the club out of commission for a while?
Old Feb 28, 2022, 2:28 pm

I arrived at BNA on Saturday morning, Feb. 26, and the new, huge Skyclub was open, and serving much food & drink. The staff remarked this open portion would be further enlarged, when the old section is remodeled and attached.
Old Mar 1, 2022, 9:51 am

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Just walked into this…very nice! Reminds me of SEA or SLC club.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.