Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Nashville BNA Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nashville BNA Sky Club: The Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2016, 6:03 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles Lifetime Silver, Delta MM, Lifetime Marriott Plat, Lifetime Hilton Honors Diamond
I found it interesting that they kept the same old, beat up front entry door as well as the same old, beat up wood baseboards throughout.
Old Apr 4, 2016, 7:29 am

Originally Posted by Jump
I found it interesting that they kept the same old, beat up front entry door as well as the same old, beat up wood baseboards throughout.
I was surprised by that too. They had the front door covered all during the construction, so I was figuring they'd replace it.
Old Apr 23, 2016, 7:08 am

Anybody went to BNA(Nashville) lounge recently after March? How was it?
Old Apr 23, 2016, 8:37 am
formerly ThePinkUnicornShirtGuy

Programs: Delta Diamond
Originally Posted by Kwang su
Anybody went to BNA(Nashville) lounge recently after March? How was it?
It's not bad - just cleaned up and opened up a little more. The front desk is cleaner and better to work with the front staff with and it looks there is more room for the bar staff to work with as well. The bathrooms were flip-flopped but still single entry.
Old Apr 23, 2016, 5:10 pm

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Pictures (Circa Delta News Hub)

Right ahead of you guys with the pictures!
More info here

Old Apr 23, 2016, 6:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
It looks all so sterile, formal. Seats lined up in a straight line, etc. Tile floor will be easier to keep clean, but noise?

Not a big fan so far, but I will admit, I do not have a better idea.
Old Apr 23, 2016, 7:09 pm

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Originally Posted by NoStressHere
It looks all so sterile, formal. Seats lined up in a straight line, etc. Tile floor will be easier to keep clean, but noise?

Not a big fan so far, but I will admit, I do not have a better idea.
Well, for the little space they have I'll take it. Definitely better than what any of the other 2 big guys have to offer. Needless to say, I would of made it seem more secluded.
Old Apr 24, 2016, 1:14 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I like how it looks, it's certainly an improvement over the former arrangement and at the very least, the chairs with built in outlets are much appreciated.
Old Apr 24, 2016, 1:41 pm

Programs: Delta DM (3 MM) ; Sky Club (Lifetime)
Photos

Nice (anterior and posterior) photos of Brit...the best SC agent ever.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 8:47 pm

What kind of food can I expect in the afternoon at this SC now? Will be rolling through there for a 4PM departure soon.

Thanks.

-Reece
Old Aug 22, 2017, 4:59 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Here now for a short stop (or possibly a longer one if I get a visit from the VDB Fairy )

oatmeal, grits, pancakes, breakfast pastries, cereal, yogurt, and the usual grid of boiled eggs.

Populated, but not overly crowded at this hour.
Old Aug 22, 2017, 6:58 am

Programs: Blinged Out
The ambassadors there are awesome! Cozy little club, but they take a ton of pride in it. One of my favorites!
Old Apr 14, 2019, 7:34 pm

Programs: 2018: Delta Diamond Medallion, Hilton Honors Diamond
BNA SkyClub

DL is advertising that they’re expanding the BNA SC from 1,300 sq ft to an additional 10,000 sq ft by 2020. For perspective, the new SC at AUS is projected to be 9,000 sq ft in total.

Is there anything to compare this projected sized SC across DL’s non-hub network??

https://ibb.co/J2PdqB3

The current SC at BNA is no better than your average doctors office, and even considering airport growth with BNA Vision, this is still quite the expansion for us BNA-based medallions (and we're hardly complaining). Still, what does this mean for DL’s BNA outstation? There’s been significant route expansion and upgauging the last few years as the airport has grown to 16M passengers/yr, to include a TATL direct flight (BA to LHR).

is a CDG and/or AMS flight in our future?? More??
Old Apr 14, 2019, 8:02 pm

Are they staying in Terminal B? Is there 10,000 additional sq ft there?
CDG/AMS probs aren't coming until the new international gates in 2023 if ever.
Old Apr 14, 2019, 8:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by dafunk10
DL is advertising that they’re expanding the BNA SC from 1,300 sq ft to an additional 10,000 sq ft by 2020. For perspective, the new SC at AUS is projected to be 9,000 sq ft in total.

Is there anything to compare this projected sized SC across DL’s non-hub network??
San Francisco. You mention AUS. DCA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.