Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2015, 7:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP,2MM, DL Gold,Starwood PLT
Did it have the pretty new seat covers?
Old Mar 1, 2015, 9:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Originally Posted by hotshot265
I was on flight from ATL to MKE this noon. I was seated in row 4 of an MD, so I was curious how the C+ thing was going to go. When the FA & beverage carts went by and asked row 10 what they wanted to drink, the person in 10B asked for a beer and the FA asked for their credit card. But the guy next to him chimed in quick to say the Comfort+ should get "adult" beverages for free starting today, to which the FA said the 1st is tomorrow...then said no wait it is today LOL. I did not see any added snacks on the cart, but the flight is only 674 miles. Although we had the brownie brittle in the F basket. This MD did not have the new seat covers or "reserved for Comfort+ customers" on the overheads either.
Februaries do that to me too.
Old Mar 1, 2015, 9:10 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC
No new seat covers on my CR9.
Old Mar 1, 2015, 10:13 pm

Programs: Delta PM/CRC, AA GLD/AC, SPG Gold
I can't find the C+ rules on the website either.....I can see on some upcoming flights that the website is now expecting me to pay if I want the C+ seat...not sure if that's a result of a C+ change or my drop to GM...
Old Mar 1, 2015, 10:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP,2MM, DL Gold,Starwood PLT
Originally Posted by Bonzz
I can't find the C+ rules on the website either.....I can see on some upcoming flights that the website is now expecting me to pay if I want the C+ seat...not sure if that's a result of a C+ change or my drop to GM...
It's on the website under medallion benefits. You don't get access to C+ until 72 hours prior to departure as a gold. Want it sooner you pay.
Old Mar 1, 2015, 10:39 pm

Programs: DL DM. Marriott Plat. Hyatt DM.
On board HKG-SEA. In BE.

New menu, with the Delta One TM. Black with silver writing. Very professional.

Stewardess indicated that the new seat covers in BE had not been installed yet-but soon.

I must say I have a particularly jovial and upbeat crew.
Old Mar 2, 2015, 4:57 am

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by JPCAG
On board HKG-SEA. In BE.

Stewardess indicated that the new seat covers in BE had not been installed yet-but soon.

"stewardess"? Is Delta now operating time machines?
Old Mar 2, 2015, 6:26 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by JPCAG
On board HKG-SEA. In BE.

You mean that the crew were jovial and upbeat until you used the word stewardess?
Old Mar 2, 2015, 6:57 am

Programs: DL Diamond and MM, UA 1K, Marriott LTT
Originally Posted by jrkmsp
Personal device. (iPad) You input your first and last name and seat and it attempts to check it with a database. For whatever reason, I did not match the database.

As for Comfort+, on this flight it was still being referred to as Economy Comfort. So draw your own conclusions on that. :-) (FWIW, it was Delta Connection.)
It has never validated for me on over 250 Delta segments in the last 10 months.
I always purchase FC and my seat is assigned long before the day of departure. So their usual excuses do not apply. It just never validates and I have to use the CHAT option to get a coupon code. Very inconvenient on a short flight.
Old Mar 2, 2015, 7:08 am

Programs: DL DM. Marriott Plat. Hyatt DM.
Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
"stewardess"? Is Delta now operating time machines?
What is wrong with flight steward and stewardess? Or is that just too much for the interloping PC crowd
Old Mar 2, 2015, 7:24 am

Programs: AA EXP, Delta Gold, Mariott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by grahampros
It's on the website under medallion benefits. You don't get access to C+ until 72 hours prior to departure as a gold. Want it sooner you pay.
I wonder how this is going to work with flights booked earlier. I have a STL-ATL in the fall booked (client wanted everything paid for in advanced) that I chose econ + for free on. I checked this morning and my seat assignments were still fine. If (and you know it will) the flight changes, I wonder if my seat goes back to the back.
Old Mar 2, 2015, 7:29 am

Programs: DL 2MM, Marriott LTT, Hilton Gold, United Silver
My wife (GM) had a schedule change from the usual Saturday shuffle that moved her flight up almost three hours, which would mean leaving before dawn. When she called to rebook, she lost the C+ seating, which we expected, and was offered the chance to buy it back for roughly the same price she paid for the ticket. In the course of politely saying no, the Delta rep on the phone made some mention of maybe getting an upgrade to either first or C+. Obviously, the upgrade to first is the usual low-probability complimentary Medallion upgrade, but this statement implies there is an upgrade list for C+, which is not mentioned in anything I have seen nor could find with a search or two.

I thought getting an "upgrade" to C+ was first-come-first-served for GMs at 72 hours prior. Is there a list for upgrades to C+?
Old Mar 2, 2015, 7:31 am

Programs: Delta-PM, HHonors-Diamond, Hyatt-Explorist, Hertz - Presidents
Originally Posted by vatali
I wonder how this is going to work with flights booked earlier. I have a STL-ATL in the fall booked (client wanted everything paid for in advanced) that I chose econ + for free on. I checked this morning and my seat assignments were still fine. If (and you know it will) the flight changes, I wonder if my seat goes back to the back.
I just got an e-mail for flight changes at the end of April. The e-mail said "select seat" for the flights that had been changed, but when I went to the website it still had me in the same EC/E+ seats I chose when I booked. I have 8 flights booked with EC/E+ seats, so time will tell.

FWIW my 1st flight with the new EC/E+ is this Wednesday and I won't be able to use them......I've all ready been upgraded!
Old Mar 2, 2015, 9:00 am

Hi
Is Comfort+ worth it? Is the free entertainment they offer for c+ the gogo?
Old Mar 2, 2015, 9:05 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by yolie
Hi
Is Comfort+ worth it? Is the free entertainment they offer for c+ the gogo?
Not GoGo WiFi but Delta Studio TV, movies, and music (some of which is free for everyone).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.