Sky
Zones 1-x
Gate check bags that don't have space
Unlock C- bins
Board C-
Gate check C- bags that don't fit
Unlock F bins
Board F
Note: on planes boarding from 2L, board FC/Business BEFORE everyone else.
You presume that F and C+ pax are not part of the problem. I don't think that's the case at all. The guy sitting in F who jackhammers his steamer trunk into an OH which needs to accommodate 4 pax is a problem as well.
Old Feb 28, 2015, 1:56 pm

Programs: DL PM, DL MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, SPG
Flew TUS-ATL yesterday in EC. Were no new goodies for us.
Old Feb 28, 2015, 2:27 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Diamond, MAR&HLT Gold, Wyndham Plat, Hertz Presidents Circle
Flew JFK-TPA on 2/27 in C+. Upgraded snack basket was offered and then swapped out of cart after C+ service. Snagged two bananas.
Old Feb 28, 2015, 3:48 pm

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Often1
You presume that F and C+ pax are not part of the problem. I don't think that's the case at all. The guy sitting in F who jackhammers his steamer trunk into an OH which needs to accommodate 4 pax is a problem as well.
Oh, I'm not totally SOLVING the problem, I'm just reducing it, and making it more evident. It's much more visible in a 4 row cabin to spot and correct the miscreant than it is when some slob in Row 36 stealthily tosses is roll a board above Row 4 or Row 10 and saunters back as if he was a 20MM Uber Diamond (whatever is above Diamond)
Old Feb 28, 2015, 3:57 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Delta DM Hilton Diamond SPG Gold, and Foodland premium.
Originally Posted by jimrpa
stealthily tosses is roll a board above Row 4 or Row 10 and saunters back as if he was a 20MM Uber Diamond (whatever is above Diamond)
Divorce
Old Feb 28, 2015, 4:55 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
What wines are being offered in C+? The same as FC but in plastic glasses? Or the airplane sized quarter bottles? Or wine in a bix like in international coach?
Old Feb 28, 2015, 8:33 pm

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
What wines are being offered in C+? The same as FC but in plastic glasses? Or the airplane sized quarter bottles? Or wine in a bix like in international coach?
Ahem, you do realize you're on Delta, in coach, don't you? Not the French Laundry?

I'm pretty sure Welch's grape juice with a shot of vodka would qualify as "wine". Welch's with a shot of whatever that bourbon/whiskey people around here rave about would qualify as "port". And Ginger Ale with a shot of Beefeaters gets you "sparkling wine".
Old Feb 28, 2015, 9:49 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hertz Gold
Flew SLC->BOS yesterday in EC. The FAs seemed to be easing into the new C+ offerings, by first bringing the cart up for our coach-class drinks and pretzels/peanuts/cookies, and then backing up and passing the snack basket in the EC rows. (No adult beverages were offered.) I commented to the gentleman next to me that the salted chocolates were very nice, as I took one, and he took one as well. I believe there was a little consternation expressed by the first row in Economy when the basket was not presented to them.

Fly safely,
Waywardflf
Old Feb 28, 2015, 11:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Oh, I'm not totally SOLVING the problem, I'm just reducing it, and making it more evident. It's much more visible in a 4 row cabin to spot and correct the miscreant than it is when some slob in Row 36 stealthily tosses is roll a board above Row 4 or Row 10 and saunters back as if he was a 20MM Uber Diamond (whatever is above Diamond)
That would be Kryptonium. But a KM would never act that badly.
Old Mar 1, 2015, 3:08 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Delta has included SkyPriority boarding as one of the C+ benefits, but they make very clear that no other SkyPriority benefit is offered to C+ passengers. Does this mean they will print "SKYPRI" on the boarding zone, or still give Zone 1?

Last edited by SDQBound; Mar 1, 2015 at 10:26 am
Old Mar 1, 2015, 6:04 am

Programs: Delta DM, HH Diamond
Ahem, you do realize you're on Delta, in coach, don't you? Not the French Laundry?

I'm pretty sure Welch's grape juice with a shot of vodka would qualify as "wine". Welch's with a shot of whatever that bourbon/whiskey people around here rave about would qualify as "port". And Ginger Ale with a shot of Beefeaters gets you "sparkling wine".

It was a reasonable question, and I too am interested in the answer. At 35k feet, it all pretty much tastes the same though .
Old Mar 1, 2015, 6:27 am

Programs: DL DM

^
Old Mar 1, 2015, 6:59 am

Programs: DL DM/2.7MM, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by torn66
I think free drinks are on 900+ mile flights only- can someone confirm?
Originally Posted by Ben and Jerry
Free drinks in E+ is on flights of 250 miles or greater.

"complimentary beverages, including Starbucks® coffee, and beer, wine, and spirits on all flights over 250 miles"

https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...-benefits.html
Old Mar 1, 2015, 7:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM 1 MM; Hz PC
Welch's with a shot of whatever that bourbon/whiskey people around here rave about would qualify as "port".
That would be WOODFORD Reserve. ^
Old Mar 1, 2015, 9:13 am

Programs: DL MM, UA Global Services, AA Platinum
Just a quick note that my Delta app updated today and my seat of 5A for PIT>JFK (bulkhead on CRJ900), formerly Economy Comfort, is now listed as "Main Cabin." In line with this, the seat map shows what used to be EC in the shade of blue that used to designate "Preferred" seating. Exit Rows are a very deep blue on the map.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.