Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

New "Sky Priority" Benefits for High-Revenue Elites to be Announced Spring 2010

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New "Sky Priority" Benefits for High-Revenue Elites to be Announced Spring 2010

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2010, 12:21 pm

Location: RDU, Delta GM/1MM, Hilton Diamond (for now), Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter
Haven't you heard? The next enhancement to the program is going to be making every resident of the US a DL Silver Medallion.
Delta is going to be on the fast track to pissing me off if they neutralize the reasons I used for choosing to gift my wife FO as my PM choice. Most of the changes I've been ok with or learned to deal with, but this will be the "straw" if that's the case. Delta - pay attention!
Old Mar 31, 2010, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP / LT PLT / 3MM, Marriott LT Gold
Originally Posted by jfulcher
Delta is going to be on the fast track to pissing me off if they neutralize the reasons I used for choosing to gift my wife FO as my PM choice. Most of the changes I've been ok with or learned to deal with, but this will be the "straw" if that's the case. Delta - pay attention!
As you have very frequently advised others: "Don't let the door hit you on the way out!"
Old Mar 31, 2010, 2:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by secretsea18
Sky Team Elite Plus (as a PE on NWA) allowed check in at the First Class or Business counters for the ST partners. Didn't DL have this too? Don't understand why you stood in the Y check in lines as a PM. In Europe and here in the US, I had gone straight to the F/B lines of the ST partners when I had flown in Y.
There are absolutely no considerations made for PM's flying in coach to access the Business elite check in lane at the check in counter at overseas airports. The big red sign you see at the check-in counters simply says 'business elite check in' only.
Old Mar 31, 2010, 3:06 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, Southwest A-List
Originally Posted by nypdLieu
There are absolutely no considerations made for PM's flying in coach to access the Business elite check in lane at the check in counter at overseas airports. The big red sign you see at the check-in counters simply says 'business elite check in' only.
I always use the lane anyway. Never have had an issue.
Old Mar 31, 2010, 3:07 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, HHonors Diamond
Phantom Sky Priority Ad Banner on DL.com

Yesterday, as I was adding my SM # to an itinerary that had been purchased for me by someone else, a banner popped up on the dl.com at the top of the "Itineraries" page, advertising Sky Priority in big print... I only noticed it right as I was clicking away from the page, and so I didn't even get the chance to read what it said. I of course tried to go back to that page and tried all sorts of other things, but could not find the ad banner anywhere.

I guess IT was playing around with testing things, and I caught it as it went "live" for a few moments.

Did anyone else see this yesterday?
Old Mar 31, 2010, 3:11 pm

Programs: NW Plat (formerly), UA 1K, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Plat
I used it on both KLM and AF in AMS and FCO.
Old Mar 31, 2010, 3:34 pm

Programs: DL DM
I use it in ZRH, LGW, LHR, CDG, FCO, AMS, DXB. Always on LUT fares, PM on Delta metal.

Must be my smile.
Old Mar 31, 2010, 3:43 pm

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX
Originally Posted by jfulcher
Didn't you just post this exact same thing like 4 posts earlier.... Please keep the "I'M SO ANGRY" repitition to a minimum...
Old Mar 31, 2010, 3:45 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles - Diamond; HH - Diamond; Priority Club - Platinum;
'SkyPriority" is trademarked by Delta

See link below for the description in the Patent Application

FWIW

http://www.trademarkia.com/sky-priority-77839190.html
Old Mar 31, 2010, 3:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by komalkks
'SkyPriority" is trademarked by Delta

See link below for the description in the Patent Application

FWIW

http://www.trademarkia.com/sky-priority-77839190.html
Ohhhhhh. All that stuff sounds so exciting.
Old Mar 31, 2010, 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by hopke85
Yesterday, as I was adding my SM # to an itinerary that had been purchased for me by someone else, a banner popped up on the dl.com at the top of the "Itineraries" page, advertising Sky Priority in big print... I only noticed it right as I was clicking away from the page, and so I didn't even get the chance to read what it said. I of course tried to go back to that page and tried all sorts of other things, but could not find the ad banner anywhere.

I guess IT was playing around with testing things, and I caught it as it went "live" for a few moments.

Did anyone else see this yesterday?
Good to know I'm not the only one. Had this happen again today.

I had previously posted a screenshot
Old Mar 31, 2010, 4:34 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles - Diamond; HH - Diamond; Priority Club - Platinum;
https://www.delta.com/traveling_chec...at_airport.jsp

Once this page comes up, click on the 'At the Airport' option on the left, under the 'Business Elite' Section

Sky Priority is mentioned here, but the link to Sky Priority takes u nowhere
Old Mar 31, 2010, 5:15 pm

Programs: Delta DM, HH D, Starwood Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Juanefny
Same here.
Old Mar 31, 2010, 6:26 pm

Programs: UA1k, DL
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3G: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Originally Posted by cdfinney
Originally Posted by Juanefny
Same here.
I've never had an issue either.
Old Mar 31, 2010, 9:12 pm

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Originally Posted by monitor
I don't care much about all the stuff that we do not have but today, for the second time in two weeks, I got super special consideration from a phone agent.

They know who you are and they will do what more than they ever could do before in order to make you happy. It reminds me of the glory days of the US Chairman's Desk at Winston-Salem.
From your mouth to **** ears, them were the days! I miss the US Chairman's desk sho nuff!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.