US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2013, 6:46 pm

Programs: Marriott, SW, United
Tasting Room Bonus

My January statement had a credit of 6197 points for TastingRoom purchases. The following month showed a reversal of -3832 for the same.

Below it stated;
On a recent statement we inadvertanly awarded you extra FlexPoints for transactions with TastingRoom. This statement reflects an offsetting tranactionin in the rewards section of your statement.
Has anyone else seen this?
Old Mar 13, 2013, 7:04 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Bud Florida
Uhh .. post before yours?
Old Mar 14, 2013, 3:46 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, Aadvantage, Skymiles, Marriott, Priority Club, SPG, Amtrak, Hertz
Originally Posted by Bud Florida
My January statement had a credit of 6197 points for TastingRoom purchases. The following month showed a reversal of -3832 for the same.

Below it stated;

Yes, same thing happened to me. It was a random bonus I wasn't expecting.
Old Mar 14, 2013, 8:44 am

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
Originally Posted by Kay_nyc
Yes, same thing happened to me. It was a random bonus I wasn't expecting.
wish i heard about this as i just need about 4k pts to get a redemption; are there any catagory bonuses now?

will us bank allow a product change? i have had this cc since it was NWA w/ huge CL and I do not want to get rid of it but i am tired of the annual fee and fatigued over trying to hit the cost mark on redemptions
Old Mar 14, 2013, 3:44 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by frank_10b
wish i heard about this as i just need about 4k pts to get a redemption; are there any catagory bonuses now?

will us bank allow a product change? i have had this cc since it was NWA w/ huge CL and I do not want to get rid of it but i am tired of the annual fee and fatigued over trying to hit the cost mark on redemptions
US Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa has 2x on gas/grocery/airfare --> whichever is the highest spend category in that month + 2x on cell phone bills + 3x on charities.

I've already passed the $24K spend mark on my card so I will be receiving 3500 extra points to take care of the $49 fee.

I agree that the redemption limit can be tough, though I am getting some great returns from certain spending.
Old Mar 26, 2013, 12:34 pm

Programs: Delta PM
I just booked a last minute trip with my points. Does anyone know if the $25 travel expense covers buying Wifi on my Delta flight? If not, what else can I use it for? I won't be checking any bags and have coupons for free booze. Thanks!
Old Mar 26, 2013, 5:36 pm

Programs: Walmart Super Elite
Originally Posted by AZWildcat97
I just booked a last minute trip with my points. Does anyone know if the $25 travel expense covers buying Wifi on my Delta flight? If not, what else can I use it for? I won't be checking any bags and have coupons for free booze. Thanks!
Not sure about GoGo, but I believe you can use the credit toward any food available for purchase.
Old Mar 26, 2013, 8:26 pm

You have to call them on the phone and have them apply the credit manually after the fact, so my guess is that anything reasonable should work. I'd be surprised if wifi wouldn't work.
Old Mar 26, 2013, 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by Bago'peanuts
Not sure about GoGo, but I believe you can use the credit toward any food available for purchase.
Hmm... I don't think there's any food for purchase as the flight is only an hour+ long (SFO-LAX).

Originally Posted by gloreglabert
You have to call them on the phone and have them apply the credit manually after the fact, so my guess is that anything reasonable should work. I'd be surprised if wifi wouldn't work.
Oh, I didn't know I had to call them to request credit, thanks!

I wonder if Delta sells gift certificates or something similar I can apply towards a future flight.
Old Mar 26, 2013, 8:47 pm

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
How about buying up to Economy Comfort ?
Old Mar 26, 2013, 11:04 pm

Originally Posted by Travelomania
How about buying up to Economy Comfort ?
Oh, I haven't thought of that, thank you! I'm already upgraded to first class on the outbound on Delta but my return flight is on United and I actually can't get a seat assignment. It's showing that $22 buys me an Economy Plus seat, yay!
Old Mar 27, 2013, 4:26 am

Just started this program and already accruing some great perks.
Old Mar 27, 2013, 7:23 am

Airline allowance

From the FAQ section of US Bank's Reward Center website:

"When your flight is booked by redeeming your FlexPoints, we will give you an airline allowance up to $25.00 to use during your award travel time. This allowance may be used to pay for any purchases through the airline during your travel dates on your FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa card such as checked luggage and in-flight food/drinks; however, a restaurant or store in the airport would not qualify."

This language is broad and should cover wi-fi purchases. However, it might not be deemed to cover a buy-up to Economy Comfort -- they might take the position that you made the actual purchase before your travel time and not during your travel time.
Old Mar 27, 2013, 7:28 am

Now that I ponder this further, I'm wondering if the $25 applies to each leg of a round-trip ticket or instead is a maximum limit for the entire trip. Has anyone had success in being refunded a total of more than $25 for a round-trip ticket?
Old Mar 27, 2013, 7:30 am

For anyone who converted to the FlexPerks Select card with no annual fee, the $25 airline fee reimbursement is not a benefit despite that it still uses FlexPerks. I know this seems obvious, but it wasn't too me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.