US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2012, 11:14 am

Holiday Promotion?

Has anyone received an email or information about a US Bank FlexPerks Holiday Promotion? It was posted about on this website:
http://inacents.com/2012/11/08/1500-...holiday-offer/

I checked my FlexPoints account promo page and couldn't find any information about it or a place to register for the promotion.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 6:13 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, RCplatinum, Hyatt diamond
FlexPerks bonus

Mine was 2000 bonus points for a $2000 spend between November 1 - December 31
Old Dec 15, 2012, 6:32 pm

Programs: Delta DM, 2MM, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Does anyone know if tickets "purchased" with Biz perks points will accrue Delta MQMs at the current rates or at the reduced consolidated rates?????
Old Dec 16, 2012, 4:27 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by vassoo
Does anyone know if tickets "purchased" with Biz perks points will accrue Delta MQMs at the current rates or at the reduced consolidated rates?????
100% MQMs for the L fare I booked, so no worries there. I have a personal card but it's the same type of points/booking engine.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 10:09 pm

Multiple Travelers Rewards Booking?

If I book multiple travelers on the same flight is the rewards cutoff per ticket or for the total. For example, if I have three people on a price of $630 for each ticket (total of $1,890) will I be able to use 100,000 points for redemption or will I have to use 3 x 40,000 points for redemption? I think that this answer will make or break getting this card for me!
Old Jan 18, 2013, 10:53 pm

Originally Posted by sparks2379
If I book multiple travelers on the same flight is the rewards cutoff per ticket or for the total. For example, if I have three people on a price of $630 for each ticket (total of $1,890) will I be able to use 100,000 points for redemption or will I have to use 3 x 40,000 points for redemption? I think that this answer will make or break getting this card for me!
It goes by a per-ticket basis, so a $630 ticket would require 40,000 points per person. Just tested with a $428 ticket --

Old Jan 19, 2013, 8:29 am

Originally Posted by amolkold
It goes by a per-ticket basis, so a $630 ticket would require 40,000 points per person. Just tested with a $428 ticket --
Thanks for checking amolkold, I think that I'll probably still end up getting it but at least I know that I might need to be looking more at the 700-800 range if it's going to be the same redemption.

Last edited by mia; Jan 19, 2013 at 10:34 am Reason: Please do not "quote" images.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 12:06 pm

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Just got my last bonus points. Thank OP!

Now I need to get more Flexperks points so I can have 40,000. Try to redeem my ereward and found out the redemption option for Flexperks disappear.
Does any one still see this redemption option?

Thank you!

Last edited by milemission; Feb 27, 2013 at 8:54 pm
Old Feb 26, 2013, 3:55 pm

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
are these the same flexperks that come from some credit unions?
Old Feb 27, 2013, 1:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by frank_10b
are these the same flexperks that come from some credit unions?
Huh???

As the thread titles explains, this is the points system for US Bank (and that's the name of a specific bank, not a generic reference to banks in the US).

Did you read post 1 of this thread? It has a link to more information about FlexPerks.

What credit union has "flexperks"? Do they really spell it exactly the same? (That would sound like a trademark issue?) Or did you miss a slight difference in spelling perhaps?
Old Mar 12, 2013, 7:24 am

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
Originally Posted by sdsearch
Huh???

As the thread titles explains, this is the points system for US Bank (and that's the name of a specific bank, not a generic reference to banks in the US).

Did you read post 1 of this thread? It has a link to more information about FlexPerks.

What credit union has "flexperks"? Do they really spell it exactly the same? (That would sound like a trademark issue?) Or did you miss a slight difference in spelling perhaps?
some credit unions use a "flexpoints" program and its not the same...

how does us bank handle AP transactions?
Old Mar 12, 2013, 10:54 am

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Originally Posted by ajoy
Has anyone received an email or information about a US Bank FlexPerks Holiday Promotion? It was posted about on this website:
http://inacents.com/2012/11/08/1500-...holiday-offer/

I checked my FlexPoints account promo page and couldn't find any information about it or a place to register for the promotion.
Early January '13 received my 4000k bonus points for $10k in spending thru 12/31/12.
Received the offer per website for the past few years and registered for the promo.
Old Mar 12, 2013, 11:07 am

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Originally Posted by vassoo
I just used 80k points for 2 tix to CPT on KL - fare class R - in May.
I also returned a few days ago from the same itin and all MQM and MRM have posted correctly.
However, with the coming SM changes (and DL's sneaky ways), I would keep a keen eye on accrual just in case and follow FT threads diligently.
Old Mar 12, 2013, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by frank_10b
some credit unions use a "flexpoints" program and its not the same...

how does us bank handle AP transactions?
They are coded as purchases.
Old Mar 12, 2013, 8:47 pm

Darn, I opened a US Bank Gold checking account to get the points bonus, it's only on the base points. Oh well, it's enough to get me close to another redemption for the year. Too bad it ends in August

Btw, did anyone else get ~4K bonus points for TastingRoom on a previous statement and get that taken away recently?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.