US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2021, 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by floridatraveler90
I signed up for the 25,000 points for 2k spend in the first 4 months. I reached 2k in spend a few weeks ago and I still haven't seen the bonus points post yet. Can anyone speak from recent experience on how long it takes for them to post?
Anyone know how long it takes to receive your bonus?
Old Sep 13, 2021, 5:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Has anyone tried using JSX (formerly JetSuiteX) with Real-Time Rewards?
Old Jul 21, 2022, 10:24 am

How to use my remaining flex perks points

I still have about $1000 worth of flex perks points. I have the old $49 annual fee Visa card . (I got them to waive the fee this year ). I was wondering if I go through the website and book a delta flight and cancel that will I just get a voucher from delta? If I pay the extra for the refundable one would I just get a credit card refund? How did you get rid of your points? Thanks for your help.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 4:40 am

Originally Posted by cheapgambler
I still have about $1000 worth of flex perks points. I have the old $49 annual fee Visa card . (I got them to waive the fee this year ). I was wondering if I go through the website and book a delta flight and cancel that will I just get a voucher from delta? If I pay the extra for the refundable one would I just get a credit card refund? How did you get rid of your points? Thanks for your help.
I use my points primarily for airfares. My only word of caution to you is that you keep an eye on the expiration of your points. Why not just book a flight or two with your remaining $1000 worth of points???
Old Mar 29, 2023, 4:21 pm

I have a US Bank promotion to earn cash back on dining and delivery. Does loading cash in the Uber Eats app post as Uber Eats? I know loading in the Uber app posts as Uber.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 5:33 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by rrgg
I have a US Bank promotion to earn cash back on dining and delivery. Does loading cash in the Uber Eats app post as Uber Eats? I know loading in the Uber app posts as Uber.
On my AR it posts as Uber (taxi category)
Old Mar 30, 2023, 5:10 pm

Thank you. The Door Dash app lets you buy a gift card. Does anyone know if it posts as Door Dash or as some gift card seller? Starbucks posts as Coffee Shops, so not sure about it.
Old Mar 30, 2023, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by rrgg
Thank you. The Door Dash app lets you buy a gift card. Does anyone know if it posts as Door Dash or as some gift card seller?
There is a promotion in the DoorDash app for a discount on gift cards. When you click thru, it takes you to a third party site. On a BoA Visa, that posted as "Computer Programming" for me.

I had this same promotion on one of my US Bank cards. I used it to reload a local restaurant gift card thru the Toast website. I've never used that with a US Bank card before but in plenty of Amex and Chase promotions, any gift card load thru Toast has posted as the restaurant itself. So that's what I did for this promotion and I'm hoping the offer posts. If there is a local restaurant that happens to use Toast for its backend, that might be the easiest way to clear this promotion. We'll see.

EDIT: Just checked my US Bank card, and the local restaurant gift card load did, indeed, post as "Restaurant".
pudgym29 likes this.
Old Mar 30, 2023, 9:18 pm

Thank you for the idea! I used the Toast app before with a different card and it posted as dining, but I never bought a gift card this way.
Old Dec 10, 2023, 11:11 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Plat+, FoundersCard, Amex Plat, TR Diamond, Marriott Gold, Wyndham Dia, HH Gold, Hertz 5*
Can anyone give me (or point me to) instructions for transferring my Flexpoints to my Altitude Reserve card/points? I see lots of indications that it can be done but no actual instructions (other than a couple of people who called in). When I try to do it online it wants a destination FlexPoints number and of course fails when I enter my Altitude Reserve card number. TIA for any advice...
Old Apr 17, 2024, 11:59 am

I finally booked a couple of big trips to widdle down my remaining Flexpoints balance to about $2K, which I'll use within the next few months before they expire. Are there any compelling reasons to keep this card, as it is no longer being issued????? I still kick myself for canceling my Citi Prestige card.
Old Apr 17, 2024, 5:09 pm

Originally Posted by TTT103
Are there any compelling reasons to keep this card, as it is no longer being issued?????
Which card do you have?
Old Apr 18, 2024, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
Which card do you have?
The $49 a year FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card.
Old Apr 18, 2024, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by TTT103
The $49 a year FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card.
There are still 2% categories on this card. If you transfer the points to an Altitude Reserve, those effectively become 3% categories. And if you meet the spending threshold, you get the one time bonus of enough points to cover the annual fee.

That's a pretty weak reason but if your spending patterns line up it can be worth it.
Old Apr 18, 2024, 10:34 am

Which cards can transfer points to Altitude Reserve? I thought no Altitude cards can do this. Are you implying all FlexPerks cards can? Mine is FlexPerks Select Rewards Visa ($0 fee).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.