US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2019, 4:52 pm

Programs: AA Exec Platinum/MM, DL Gold/MM, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
Is the 12 gogo credits per year with the card still a thing? My last batch expired a couple of months ago and I can't find anything that lets you sign up for more or that the program still exists.
silverforumsurf likes this.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 8:11 pm

The GoGo benefit ended at the end of 2018, unless you registered for an additional 12 passes prior to the discontinuation of the benefit on December 31.
Old Apr 26, 2019, 6:43 pm

Programs: UR, TYP, MR, C1, AA, UA, WN, BA, AS, AV, AC, Choice, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott
Originally Posted by akr1970akr
Is there any way to 'earn' FlexPerks with banking type of activities like what Citi and Chase do with their TYP and UR (recently) programs?
Does Chase give any points on banking on regular basis like Citi?
Old Apr 30, 2019, 5:20 am

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
That GoGo benefit was actually one that I could use. I'm likely getting out soon!
silverforumsurf likes this.
Old May 21, 2019, 1:11 pm

Looks like my annual fee just posted and I have almost zeroed out my points. Anyone has any suggestion what no annual fee card I can change to so that I can keep my credit history? Thank you!
Old May 21, 2019, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
There is a no annual fee Flexperks card through Amex. But be prepared to make several phone calls to downgrade as some agents dont even seem to think downgrading is possible.
Old May 22, 2019, 11:20 am

Thanks, UA !
FAN! I checked USbank website for possible cards and the USbank Cash + and the visa plat card do not have annual fee. Will see if I can downgrade to any of those card. I am sure I cant switch to the Amex card issued bu USbank.
Old May 22, 2019, 2:43 pm

Originally Posted by Keflyer
Thanks, UA !
FAN! I checked USbank website for possible cards and the USbank Cash + and the visa plat card do not have annual fee. Will see if I can downgrade to any of those card. I am sure I cant switch to the Amex card issued bu USbank.
Why are you sure? This is US Bank we're talking about.
alvinroast likes this.
Old May 24, 2019, 10:30 am

MisterBill,
You are right. This is US bank after all. I did call and was offered to downgrade to any cash+ card including the Amex version. I havnt decided yet and hope to call back to ask for a fee waiver and if not no waiver, I will can downgrade to any of the cash+ product which I am ok with as long I keep my credit history.
Old May 24, 2019, 11:07 pm

Originally Posted by Keflyer
MisterBill,
You are right. This is US bank after all. I did call and was offered to downgrade to any cash+ card including the Amex version. I havnt decided yet and hope to call back to ask for a fee waiver and if not no waiver, I will can downgrade to any of the cash+ product which I am ok with as long I keep my credit history.
Actually I misread your earlier post. I thought you were expecting to be able to convert to the no-fee AMEX version of Flexperks but you said you knew that you would not be able to.

I did not realize that there was an AMEX vesion of Cash+ and I am surprised they would allow you to convert since I didn't think they allowed switching between card types (Visa vs. AMEX).
Old May 26, 2019, 4:26 pm

Programs: UR, TYP, MR, C1, AA, UA, WN, BA, AS, AV, AC, Choice, Hyatt, IHG, Hilton, Wyndham, Marriott
Originally Posted by UA Fan
There is a no annual fee Flexperks card through Amex. But be prepared to make several phone calls to downgrade as some agents dont even seem to think downgrading is possible.
Although I was getting 2500 points retention offers and there are spending offers few times per year, but in case there is no retention offer, can I have multiple Cash+ cards? I already have one.
Old May 27, 2019, 10:27 am

Originally Posted by yugi
Although I was getting 2500 points retention offers and there are spending offers few times per year, but in case there is no retention offer, can I have multiple Cash+ cards? I already have one.
Yes, I actually got approved for a second card (with signup bonus) a few months ago and I already had one.
Old Jun 4, 2019, 2:20 pm

Programs: WN A+, AA, HYATT DIAMOND, SPG
Anyone tried AMTRAK for Realtime Rewards?

US Bank website says can't show companies that participate in 'other travel'.

Please advise if you have any experience.

Thanks in advance!
Old Jun 5, 2019, 3:12 pm

Programs: WN A+, AA, HYATT DIAMOND, SPG
Originally Posted by mile ho
Anyone tried AMTRAK for Realtime Rewards?

US Bank website says can't show companies that participate in 'other travel'.

Please advise if you have any experience.

Thanks in advance!
I became the guinea pig since I could wait any longer.

SUCCESS! Amtrak works with Realtime Rewards!
MDtR-Chicago likes this.
Old Jun 10, 2019, 11:44 am

So I called again today and there was no retention offer, I switched over to the Cash+ visa signature card which is no fee and I get to my credit history as well. Will probably sock drawer it for awhile.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.