Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Barclays AAdvantage Aviator BUSINESS card (applications suspended October 2023)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 30, 2017, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Sept., 2023, 75K miles after $5K spend. LINK: https://cards.barclaycardus.com/bank...ss-mastercard/

check business card application status: https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/...NERID=BUSINESS

Benefits guide: https://static.barclaycardus.com/ser...BAR-7809-0.pdf

Reconsideration phone # 1-866-710-2688 or 866-408-4064

Print Wikipost

Barclays AAdvantage Aviator BUSINESS card (applications suspended October 2023)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2020, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by good_boy_1234
Any recent applicants to this card? Curious how much time does the card take to arrive from the time of application? I need to make a spend soon and thinking to get this card for the bonus, however, if the card takes a while to arrive, will think of other cards
In my experience it's pretty darn close to the 7-10 days after approval.
Old Dec 10, 2020, 11:14 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by hurnik
Yes, mine took about a week in September.
Old Dec 13, 2020, 2:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by hurnik
In my experience it's always a little bit longer (for all cards from most banks, including Barclays) on the West Coast. Always add a day or to to however long it takes in the eastern 2/3 of the country if you're in the West. Here in SoCal, I never seem to get any card in less than 8 days.
Old Jan 8, 2021, 1:34 pm

Applied and got the "We're processing your application and need additional information from you" page.

Should I wait for a call / document request or a decline before calling the credit analyst line (866-710-2688) or is it okay to just call in and get it over with?
Old Jan 9, 2021, 8:28 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by mster
Applied and got the "We're processing your application and need additional information from you" page.

Should I wait for a call / document request or a decline before calling the credit analyst line (866-710-2688) or is it okay to just call in and get it over with?
I called in immediately. Verified my identity, asked a few questions about the business, approved while on the phone.
Old Feb 5, 2021, 5:29 pm

Non-Profit Application Question

Hi,
I have a quick question about applying on behalf of a non-profit I founded and oversee. Under % of ownership, I am not sure what to enter. Non-profits don't have assets that belong to an individual, so technically I don't "own" it. However, when we bank, I do have to fill out beneficial owner information as the responsible party. I thought this would be a simple question for the Application Department and I spoke to two representatives who could not answer if I should put a certain %, or put 0 if the question is to be taken literally. They didn't know, even though I believe I was speaking to the department who approves or denies. They transferred me back to customer service, so I asked to speak with someone who handles non-profits as the previous department instructed, but CS then acted like they didn't know what to do so transferred me back to the place I originally called. I know applying for a business card can be involved, so I wanted to have everything in order prior to applying.

Does anyone know what I should enter (i.e., a certain % or zero), or where I could find out? Thanks so much!
Old Feb 9, 2021, 2:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Diplomatico
I called in immediately. Verified my identity, asked a few questions about the business, approved while on the phone.
Following this advise (thanks) > been on hold for over half an hour already.......
Are maybe any better ph#s out there?
Old Feb 11, 2021, 4:07 pm

I was on hold for almost an hour but finally get approved for $5K. The lowest amount I ever get approve for credit card. They just need to verify my business.
Old Feb 24, 2021, 8:55 am

Applied for Barclay Aviator Biz 2/13, got a message saying they will call me to get more information. After checking the application status that same night, it was denied.

Called recon 2/13 and they transferred me to the security department, where they asked to fax in my SS card, ID, and bank statement. Faxed it 2/26

Called recon today and they transferred me to the security department. The rep had me verify SSN, phone number, DOB, etc. and approved me for a 5k SL.

Pulled TU at 759, 0/6 on TU, 5/24, Sole prop with 2k revenue. First biz card. First Barclay card.

An interesting thing to note is that Barclay never asked me questions about my Biz, revenue, etc. I just faxed the docs and got approved.
Old Mar 19, 2021, 6:27 pm

anyone here w/ DPs related to the 5% Mileage Bonus? been 2 years. never got it. and will never call about either. dont need eyes on my accounts. so im curious if anyone got it.
Old Mar 19, 2021, 7:33 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
The posting of the bonus is confusing.

In October (account anniversary) I see:

Originally Posted by Aviator Statement
AAdvantage Miles Earned this Period 1,668
Bonus AAdvantage Miles 782
Adjustments 0
Total AAdvantage Miles Sent to American Airlines 2,450
Originally Posted by AAdvantage Statement
AVIATOR BIZ MC 2X BONUS 865
AVIATOR BIZ MC PURCHASES 1,585
The total points is correct, but the descriptions and the allocation are wrong.
sdsearch and GundamWing01 like this.
Old Mar 23, 2021, 3:32 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, AA Gold, Marriot Plat
Im over Barclays' "6/24" rule, but have not open any account or inquiry within the past 6 months. Do have an EIN for biz. Would I auto get deny on this if I go for it. CS is 788-800+. THanks
Old Mar 24, 2021, 1:47 am

Originally Posted by rice4u
Im over Barclays' "6/24" rule, but have not open any account or inquiry within the past 6 months. Do have an EIN for biz. Would I auto get deny on this if I go for it. CS is 788-800+. THanks
provide more info. i assume "CS" means credit score? do you know which flavor? as you know, vantage is garbage. give us your complete stats just like you see in the reddit threads. otherwise, just go for it. whats the issue with denial? we're not talking HP on EX or chase shutdown with eyes on your accounts.
Old Mar 24, 2021, 2:02 am

Originally Posted by mia
The posting of the bonus is confusing.

The total points is correct, but the descriptions and the allocation are wrong.
appreciate the very helpful insight. youre are absolutely correct. its labeled as "Aviator Biz MC 2X Bonus". totally stupid. its easily missed because you also get 2x on telecom, office supply, and car rentals. so manual calc is required. super annoying.

thank you again.

Last edited by GundamWing01; Mar 24, 2021 at 2:18 am
Old Mar 24, 2021, 9:25 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, AA Gold, Marriot Plat
Originally Posted by GundamWing01
provide more info. i assume "CS" means credit score? do you know which flavor? as you know, vantage is garbage. give us your complete stats just like you see in the reddit threads. otherwise, just go for it. whats the issue with denial? we're not talking HP on EX or chase shutdown with eyes on your accounts.
So right now I'm max at Amex 4 personal cc ( also 4 charge cards), Over Chase 5/24 (be under in oct 2021), Alaska mileage plus, Citi Prestige. NO business cc in my wallet and I'm waiting to apply for Chase Sapphire Reserve when i'm over their 48 months sapphire rule (july)+ under 5/24 in Oct/Nov this year. I also have no AA miles so thats why i'm looking at this one vice citi due to spending requirement. Yes, "CS" = credit score lol. I'm in good standing with these banks, no weird activities LoL. TIA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.