Reload this Page >

17-19 SEP 2010:The VIE Waltz-DO

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

17-19 SEP 2010:The VIE Waltz-DO

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2010, 8:22 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by uk1
But SZG has always said Figls not Figlmeullers. Confusing - but I promise - everyone is right!
I agree. All that's needed is the address to be included in the first post - and a link to the correct URL.
Old Sep 13, 2010, 9:36 am

Programs: DL PM MM
Originally Posted by LLM
Oh, gosh, I have to cancel. My dad died suddenly today (:.
My deepest sympathy for your loss.
Old Sep 13, 2010, 11:17 am
LLM
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by flyingsaucer
So sorry for delay in confirming - now there will be three of us only, it looks as if we are too late to book for ANYTHING! - please tell me this is not true!
I can give you my vouchers if it's ok with the organizers.
Old Sep 13, 2010, 12:20 pm
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Informations about

Thursday - Get together party

The hosts will not organize a get together party, because we don't know, how many people are at this time in VIE and are interessed. It's not possible to reserve for 30 persons and 10 people will show up.

One recommendation:

Bermudadreieck - http://www.bermudadreieckwien.at/index.php
Old Sep 13, 2010, 12:26 pm
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Update for this weekend:

I checked today all locations and everything is prepared for us !!! ^

About the meeting point for the OS event day I will get the place tomorrow during the day and will update post #1.

Save travels and see you soon .......
Old Sep 13, 2010, 12:29 pm

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by szg

The hosts will not organize a get together party, because we don't know, how many people are at this time in VIE and are interessed. It's not possible to reserve for 30 persons and 10 people will show up.

One recommendation:

Perfectly understandable and we'll be happy simply to show up there and look for others with signs of jet lag if a consensus emerges that this is "the place."

Any suggestion for an approximate time?

Cheers,
Fredd
Old Sep 13, 2010, 12:49 pm

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
Exclamation ticket sales reopened

folks,

for the very last time i have once more extended ticket sales until tomorrow evening 23:00 central european time. please book your final tickets NOW. you would help us organizers to do that asap as we are finalizing our lists, name tags etc.
unfortunately no more tickets for the airport event day can be opened because we have already provided the final list of participants to austrian airlines and the VIE security. (deadline was september 03)

HTH
CHris

p.s. due to the unfortunate events in LLM's family she has a full package of DO event tickets to pass on to another person. In case you will take over her attendance please do inform us because we have to update the ticket owners list in our system.
Old Sep 13, 2010, 12:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP; UAMM
Albertina

Originally Posted by Dorlee
I definitely want to go the Albertina. There is an exhibition of Impressionist paintings which will be there when we are. My plan was to visit on Friday, instead of doing the airport tour.
Dorlee I get in Wednesday but will be doing the airport tour. PM me, maybe we can arrange something.
Old Sep 13, 2010, 12:55 pm

Programs: Emirates Skywards Gold, Hilton HHonors Gold, QF (currently some base metal), LH, Star Alliance, CSA
Originally Posted by LLM
I can give you my vouchers if it's ok with the organizers.
That would be lovely if we could - but I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will PM you,
Many thanks
Old Sep 13, 2010, 1:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP; UAMM
Thursday night venue

Originally Posted by szg
Informations about

Thursday - Get together party

One recommendation:

I went to this site and couldn't make head nor tails of it, but I don't read German. Couldn't find an address, directions, etc.

Are you sure this is a public establishment, it looks like a party arranger or something.

Do we have any other options, since this won't be official. Wasn't there a suggestion by SkiAdcock a bit back?
Old Sep 13, 2010, 1:48 pm
In memoriam

Programs: UA, US, AS, Marriott, Radisson, Hilton
LLM - terribly sorry. Condolences to you and your family.
Will miss you.
Old Sep 13, 2010, 1:55 pm
In memoriam

Programs: QF WP & AA EXP
Originally Posted by nor4
I went to this site and couldn't make head nor tails of it, but I don't read German. Couldn't find an address, directions, etc.
I'm pleased it wasn't just me that had absolutely no idea what was going on with that website.
Old Sep 13, 2010, 2:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by wijomas
I'm pleased it wasn't just me that had absolutely no idea what was going on with that website.
This should help

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermudadreieck_%28Wien%29
Old Sep 13, 2010, 2:57 pm

Programs: OW/AA, DL, UA; Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by f0zzyNUE
folks,

for the very last time i have once more extended ticket sales until tomorrow evening 23:00 central european time........HTH
CHris
Done! Chris, You're a star. Signed up for everything except Friday's airport tour. Will land at VIE just before 6pm, so will likely need to go straightaway to the dinner.

Is anyone coming from the US that might have a small (and I do mean small, no worries) spot in their carry-on for bringing over a little souvenier orfrom "home" for this "transplant"?
Old Sep 13, 2010, 3:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by skye1
Done! Chris, You're a star. Signed up for everything except Friday's airport tour. Will land at VIE just before 6pm, so will likely need to go straightaway to the dinner.

Is anyone coming from the US that might have a small (and I do mean small, no worries) spot in their carry-on for bringing over a little souvenier orfrom "home" for this "transplant"?
As in CC, yhpm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.