Reload this Page >

Hire a Flyertalker

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hire a Flyertalker

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2013, 7:54 am

Greetings, I'm pleased to have found this means of reaching out to travelers. Our company is recruiting people interested in evaluating the service at restaurants, hotels, spas and cruises across the globe. Pay varies per assignment, and also includes reimbursement for your hotel, meal etc. If interested, please contact me. Thank you.

*I have an urgent need for someone traveling through the JFK Airport. A restaurant evaluation is needed in Terminal 7
Old Apr 29, 2013, 10:49 pm
formerly known as Tad's Broiled Steaks
Shangri-La Contributor Badge

Something about the most recent post makes me think this thread should be OMNIfied.
Old Apr 30, 2013, 6:00 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by BuildingMyBento
Something about the most recent post makes me think this thread should be OMNIfied.
I do a bit of mystery shopping for Coyle, so I can vouch that they are legit, and it's not a scam.
Old Apr 30, 2013, 10:13 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
We let the post on Mystery Shopping remain even though it's a tad bit Spammish. It was directed at travelers so some attempt was made to personalize it to FT IMO.

As kipper said, Coyle is a legit Mystery Shopping company and some FT'ers might be interested in being a Mystery Shopper.

I also Mystery Shop on the side on occasion although not for Coyle.

Cholula
CommunityBuzz! Co-Moderator
Old Apr 30, 2013, 10:27 am
formerly known as Tad's Broiled Steaks
Shangri-La Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by kipper
I do a bit of mystery shopping for Coyle, so I can vouch that they are legit, and it's not a scam.
Originally Posted by Cholula
We let the post on Mystery Shopping remain even though it's a tad bit Spammish. It was directed at travelers so some attempt was made to personalize it to FT IMO.

As kipper said, Coyle is a legit Mystery Shopping company and some FT'ers might be interested in being a Mystery Shopper.

I also Mystery Shop on the side on occasion although not for Coyle.

Cholula
CommunityBuzz! Co-Moderator
Thanks for the clarification, kipper and cholula.

I have nothing against mysery shopping- the message just read a bit like spam, moreover it's not the most popular thread for a first post. Also, I could've been a bit harsh on the newbie- instead of the OP saying "send a PM," it just says "please contact me."
Old Apr 30, 2013, 11:31 am

Originally Posted by BuildingMyBento
Thanks for the clarification, kipper and cholula.

I have nothing against mysery shopping- the message just read a bit like spam, moreover it's not the most popular thread for a first post. Also, I could've been a bit harsh on the newbie- instead of the OP saying "send a PM," it just says "please contact me."
I understand that, which is why I wanted to reassure people that it isn't a scam.

There are actually a fair number of mystery shopping companies that do shops for companies with airport locations, and they are generally always looking for those who can easily get to post-security shops.
Old May 1, 2013, 2:18 am
In memoriam

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
E-Learning Developer Needed

EXPERIENCED e-learning developer needed. Technical aptitude. Experience in corporate setting using various tools. Ability to communicate with subject matter experts on a variety of technical and non-technical topics.

If interested, please email me your resume. Looking to fill position ASAP. Based in Seattle.
Old May 4, 2013, 10:46 am

My apologies if I came off as SPAMish everyone. We offer evaluations for hotels, restaurants, spas, cruises and more all over the world. I thought this would be a great place to connect with people legitimately, who are traveling and wouldn't mind a free meal and extra money while in the airport, or a free hotel stay to evaluate a restaurant for us. I assure you we are legit, I'm a real person behind the keyboard. Thanks Kipper for your support and feedback about working with us. We do offer some amazing work opportunities for travelers! With Coyle, it's free to register, free to search our job board and free to take on shops. Generally if you have to pay anything to work for someone, stay away.

May airport assignments available at:
Toronto International Airport
Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
Los Angeles Airport

Tracy
Old May 16, 2013, 10:07 am

I'll be moving to the PNW in a couple of months and possibly looking for a new job in finance. I have 10 years of experience as a Controller and two year in public accounting. I'd prefer to be in PDX but could possibly open up to SEA for the right opportunity. I'm an extremely hard worker, dedicated and looking for a great work environment.

If anyone is looking to fill a high level finance position in the area, let me know and I'll send you my LinkedIn and be available for any questions.
Old May 20, 2013, 11:36 am

Programs: Iberia, BAEC GOLD/ Priority Club : ROYAL Amb / Miles and More: SEN
Originally Posted by kipper
I understand that, which is why I wanted to reassure people that it isn't a scam.

There are actually a fair number of mystery shopping companies that do shops for companies with airport locations, and they are generally always looking for those who can easily get to post-security shops.
Is There a post on flyertalk where they are listed. I mostly have a lot of time in the airports :-)
Old May 21, 2013, 11:23 am

Originally Posted by mgo72
Is There a post on flyertalk where they are listed. I mostly have a lot of time in the airports :-)
I don't think there is. A good start would be to join Coyle's database, and check mysteryshop.org.
Old May 31, 2013, 12:49 pm

Coyle Hospitality Group's clients' are offering fine dining evaluation opportunities in the countries listed below. Coyle is seeking independent, professional evaluators with fine dining experience. If interested, please register to become an evaluator at www.coylehospitality.com/evaluators

Amman Jordan
Baku Azerbaijan
Buenos Aires Argentina
Cairo Egypt
Liberia Guanacaste
Dogmersfield Ha
Hangzhou China Zhejiang
Teton Village WY
Ka'upulehu-Kona HI
Macau China
Charlestown Nevis West Indies
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Jakarta Indonesia

Tracy Ziemendorf
Operations Manager
Coyle Hospitality Group
[email protected]
Old Jun 19, 2013, 5:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Chicagoland: A friend of mine looking

I have a very good friend who is in a difficult position and might be looking for a new job.

She's not a Flyertalker, but I have known her for 20+ years. A fantastic office manager-type. Works a ton of hours, very sharp, creative, worth much more than she's paid.

Her friggin' idiot bosses have suddenly got this nutball idea that they need an MBA in her job, which is crazy IMO, so she might be laid off through absolutely no fault of her own.

Send me a PM for contact info. A real diamond she is, I promise.
Old Jun 25, 2013, 4:05 pm

Programs: UA 2P, HH Gold
I'm an atmospheric scientist/meteorologist with a communications background living in the Midwest and am recently unemployed. I'm unable to relocate, but I am available to travel as required.

I also have a finance / insurance background with special interest in natural disaster/catastrophic loss claims. Please PM to chat more.
Old Jun 26, 2013, 9:54 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
As many of you know, I left RBS Citizens Bank in December to follow my partner to Athens, GA for a great career opportunity for him.

I am a human resources executive with extensive HR experience; especially in the areas of leadership development, talent management and organization development.

I am finding opportunities scarce in Athens even though I have accepted that I will be back to working as an individual contributor most likely. I am starting to extend my search... and am willing to travel extensively if necessary.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who might know of any opportunities.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.