Search

Chicago Seminars October 11-13th, 2013-Registration SOLD OUT

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2013, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
are you questioning how the $20 transfer fee gets the organizers?
Will you be able to make it to the conference?
Old Sep 29, 2013, 9:15 am

Programs: AA, UA, SPG
Thanks! I wish I could go but am headed to Vegas instead.
Old Sep 29, 2013, 9:32 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by FlightNurse
Will you be able to make it to the conference?
Thanks for asking, I won't be able to make it to the conference as I'm heading out of town during seminar weekend, have to take advantage of 3 day weekends! PM me if you'd like help with local eats (let me know if you'll have a car also), I live approx 5 miles from the host hotel & have dined at many places in area.
Old Sep 29, 2013, 1:16 pm

Programs: AA EXP & 1MM, SkyTeam Gold, *A Gold, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold, mother's favorite son
Ticket available: Chicago seminars

Hi, I can't make it to the seminar. Want my ticket? Make me an offer!
Old Sep 29, 2013, 4:03 pm

Chicago Seminars Ticket

Hi folks,

I'm interested in purchasing anyone's Chicago Seminars ticket? Does anyone have one to sell?

Also - anyone know about getting a room at the Holiday Inn? It looks sold out, but if anyone has a reservation they would be willing to transfer over, I'd be willing to pay.

Email me at JLarounis @ me.com.

Thanks!

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Sep 29, 2013 at 6:02 pm Reason: email link edited
Old Sep 29, 2013, 4:31 pm

Originally Posted by Zeffer
Hi, I can't make it to the seminar. Want my ticket? Make me an offer!
I'm interested! Email at JLarounis.com.

Any chance you have a hotel reservation at the Holiday Inn?
Old Sep 29, 2013, 6:33 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime PE, Hilton Dia, WN CP, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
Thanks for asking, I won't be able to make it to the conference as I'm heading out of town during seminar weekend, have to take advantage of 3 day weekends! PM me if you'd like help with local eats (let me know if you'll have a car also), I live approx 5 miles from the host hotel & have dined at many places in area.
PM on the way. I'm eating one night at Smoque but looking for something on the other night.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 6:17 am

Programs: www.jeffsetter.com
Ticket Available via Website Giveaway

Hey James - I can no longer attend and decided to give away the ticket on my blog. Contest closes tomorrow and not many people have registered yet - so you have a good chance. Have another friend who can't make it and with enough registrants I may be able to give away his ticket too.

http://www.jeffsetter.com/2013-chica...nars-giveaway/

Originally Posted by James Alex Larounis
Hi folks,

I'm interested in purchasing anyone's Chicago Seminars ticket? Does anyone have one to sell?

Also - anyone know about getting a room at the Holiday Inn? It looks sold out, but if anyone has a reservation they would be willing to transfer over, I'd be willing to pay.

Email me at JLarounis @ me.com.

Thanks!
Old Sep 30, 2013, 2:22 pm

Does anyone have a reservation at the Holiday Inn they will not be using and would like to transfer? Please let me know.

-TT
Old Sep 30, 2013, 4:28 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, UAMP
Looking for a ticket
Old Sep 30, 2013, 4:37 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by davef139
Looking for a ticket
Have you checked the posts for the last week or so? There appear to be more people wanting to sell tickets than people who are hoping to buy them.
Old Oct 1, 2013, 11:53 am

Registration

I apologize if I missed something but I read through the first eight pages of this thread and didn't see the answer.

This will be my first conference (yeah!) and I registered/paid on March 24. Am I supposed to go somewhere to select the sessions I want to attend? I received a ticket from Eventbrite but nothing further.

Thanks in advance for the answer....
Old Oct 1, 2013, 11:56 am

Programs: ??????????
Originally Posted by Bippie
I apologize if I missed something but I read through the first eight pages of this thread and didn't see the answer.

This will be my first conference (yeah!) and I registered/paid on March 24. Am I supposed to go somewhere to select the sessions I want to attend? I received a ticket from Eventbrite but nothing further.

Thanks in advance for the answer....
You would have picked your sessions during the registration process. If you email [email protected] from the email address you registered with I'll respond back with what sessions you've signed up for.

Howie
Old Oct 1, 2013, 4:33 pm

Programs: AA Platinum for Life, HH Gold, IHG Platinum. Marriott Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, United Silver
OK with the Chicago seminar coming up next week I would like to know if there are any registrations available for those who recently decided they could not attend. I would also like to stay at the property if anyone has a reservation they will not be using. I signed up for the IHG Big Win promotion and Chicago is one of my cities - double bonus. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by gogih; Oct 1, 2013 at 4:39 pm
Old Oct 1, 2013, 5:37 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HH
with sadness (b/c this event is so awesome) i am offering up my event registration, and my host hotel reservation. i haven't been paying attention to how the transfer is supposed to work but i am sure we can figure it out. PM me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.