Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Chicago Seminars October 11-13th, 2013-Registration SOLD OUT

Chicago Seminars October 11-13th, 2013-Registration SOLD OUT

Old Sep 29, 2013, 7:50 am
  #421  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: PHX & AGP
Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy LT Titanium, HH Gold, National Executive
Posts: 11,775
Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
are you questioning how the $20 transfer fee gets the organizers?
Will you be able to make it to the conference?
FlightNurse is offline  
Old Sep 29, 2013, 9:15 am
  #422  
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Programs: AA, UA, SPG
Posts: 9
Thanks! I wish I could go but am headed to Vegas instead.
Jtweedy is offline  
Old Sep 29, 2013, 9:32 am
  #423  
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: ORD (MDW stinks)
Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Posts: 23,603
Originally Posted by FlightNurse
Will you be able to make it to the conference?
Thanks for asking, I won't be able to make it to the conference as I'm heading out of town during seminar weekend, have to take advantage of 3 day weekends! PM me if you'd like help with local eats (let me know if you'll have a car also), I live approx 5 miles from the host hotel & have dined at many places in area.
Sweet Willie is offline  
Old Sep 29, 2013, 1:16 pm
  #424  
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New York, NY
Programs: AA EXP & 1MM, SkyTeam Gold, *A Gold, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold, mother's favorite son
Posts: 333
Ticket available: Chicago seminars

Hi, I can't make it to the seminar. Want my ticket? Make me an offer!
Zeffer is offline  
Old Sep 29, 2013, 4:03 pm
  #425  
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 18
Chicago Seminars Ticket

Hi folks,

I'm interested in purchasing anyone's Chicago Seminars ticket? Does anyone have one to sell?

Also - anyone know about getting a room at the Holiday Inn? It looks sold out, but if anyone has a reservation they would be willing to transfer over, I'd be willing to pay.

Email me at JLarounis @ me.com.

Thanks!

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Sep 29, 2013 at 6:02 pm Reason: email link edited
The Forward Cabin is offline  
Old Sep 29, 2013, 4:31 pm
  #426  
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 18
Originally Posted by Zeffer
Hi, I can't make it to the seminar. Want my ticket? Make me an offer!
I'm interested! Email at JLarounis.com.

Any chance you have a hotel reservation at the Holiday Inn?
The Forward Cabin is offline  
Old Sep 29, 2013, 6:33 pm
  #427  
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Diego
Programs: UA Lifetime PE, Hilton Dia, WN CP, Hyatt Plat
Posts: 293
Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
Thanks for asking, I won't be able to make it to the conference as I'm heading out of town during seminar weekend, have to take advantage of 3 day weekends! PM me if you'd like help with local eats (let me know if you'll have a car also), I live approx 5 miles from the host hotel & have dined at many places in area.
PM on the way. I'm eating one night at Smoque but looking for something on the other night.
pinguy is offline  
Old Sep 30, 2013, 6:17 am
  #428  
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Minneapolis, MN, USA
Programs: www.jeffsetter.com
Posts: 11
Ticket Available via Website Giveaway

Hey James - I can no longer attend and decided to give away the ticket on my blog. Contest closes tomorrow and not many people have registered yet - so you have a good chance. Have another friend who can't make it and with enough registrants I may be able to give away his ticket too.

http://www.jeffsetter.com/2013-chica...nars-giveaway/

Originally Posted by James Alex Larounis
Hi folks,

I'm interested in purchasing anyone's Chicago Seminars ticket? Does anyone have one to sell?

Also - anyone know about getting a room at the Holiday Inn? It looks sold out, but if anyone has a reservation they would be willing to transfer over, I'd be willing to pay.

Email me at JLarounis @ me.com.

Thanks!
Jeffsetter is offline  
Old Sep 30, 2013, 2:22 pm
  #429  
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 13
Does anyone have a reservation at the Holiday Inn they will not be using and would like to transfer? Please let me know.

-TT
toptravelista is offline  
Old Sep 30, 2013, 4:28 pm
  #430  
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: WI
Programs: HHonors Gold, UAMP
Posts: 895
Looking for a ticket
davef139 is offline  
Old Sep 30, 2013, 4:37 pm
  #431  
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: 150km from MAN
Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Posts: 29,654
Originally Posted by davef139
Looking for a ticket
Have you checked the posts for the last week or so? There appear to be more people wanting to sell tickets than people who are hoping to buy them.
NewbieRunner is offline  
Old Oct 1, 2013, 11:53 am
  #432  
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 13
Registration

I apologize if I missed something but I read through the first eight pages of this thread and didn't see the answer.

This will be my first conference (yeah!) and I registered/paid on March 24. Am I supposed to go somewhere to select the sessions I want to attend? I received a ticket from Eventbrite but nothing further.

Thanks in advance for the answer....
Bippie is offline  
Old Oct 1, 2013, 11:56 am
  #433  
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SAV
Programs: ??????????
Posts: 963
Originally Posted by Bippie
I apologize if I missed something but I read through the first eight pages of this thread and didn't see the answer.

This will be my first conference (yeah!) and I registered/paid on March 24. Am I supposed to go somewhere to select the sessions I want to attend? I received a ticket from Eventbrite but nothing further.

Thanks in advance for the answer....
You would have picked your sessions during the registration process. If you email [email protected] from the email address you registered with I'll respond back with what sessions you've signed up for.

Howie
thehowieee is offline  
Old Oct 1, 2013, 4:33 pm
  #434  
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: DFW
Programs: AA Platinum for Life, HH Gold, IHG Platinum. Marriott Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, United Silver
Posts: 37
OK with the Chicago seminar coming up next week I would like to know if there are any registrations available for those who recently decided they could not attend. I would also like to stay at the property if anyone has a reservation they will not be using. I signed up for the IHG Big Win promotion and Chicago is one of my cities - double bonus. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by gogih; Oct 1, 2013 at 4:39 pm
gogih is offline  
Old Oct 1, 2013, 5:37 pm
  #435  
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: WAS
Programs: BA Gold, HH
Posts: 680
with sadness (b/c this event is so awesome) i am offering up my event registration, and my host hotel reservation. i haven't been paying attention to how the transfer is supposed to work but i am sure we can figure it out. PM me.
Blue Skye is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.