Chicago Seminars October 11-13th, 2013-Registration SOLD OUT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chicago Seminars October 11-13th, 2013-Registration SOLD OUT

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2013, 5:26 pm

Originally Posted by hdawg
it is likely that no additional space will open up; we're limited to the physical space and max people / room. Presentations are not shared as a whole or in totality, however you'll find many presenters are happy to share their content or answer any specific questions you have between / after sessions.

Howie
am newer to the game but not totally new... think i'd like to bounce between some advanced and some newb stuff. i think if i caught someone outside a session i might not know enough to ask the right question to pull out things i could have learned in a session... hoping to perhaps pick up someone's registration if they can't go and are doing a transfer in this thread so i'll keep an eye out for that. am local so can potentially help out with rides, although only one person at a time as i drive a brz and the back seats are decorative.
Old Aug 20, 2013, 4:53 pm

Programs: US, HH
Fares from CLT

For those who still need to book flights, from CLT, the fares dropped today from $351 to $251 on both US and UA. Not sure if that would get any better but it's been $351 for quite some time so I was happy to see the drop.
Old Aug 20, 2013, 10:35 pm

Will registration be open on Saturday? I cannot make it on Friday. Also, I heard the overflow hotel is sold out, and I have yet to find accommodations. Anyone interested in sharing a room?
Old Aug 20, 2013, 10:55 pm

Originally Posted by chemist661
Just booked airfare from LAX-MDW. Due to medical issues, I booked SWA (refundable!) using my points. Arrive MDW Friday afternoon, depart MDW Sunday evening. Doctor told me OK to fly commercial air. ^ I trust I can fly in October.

Now to book refundable hotel/car. Glad to be going to the seminars again!!!
I too am flying into MDW on WN. Get there around 5:30 and fly out of MDW late evening. I have already prepaid for a car rental. Let me know if you to get to the seminar together from MDW.

If anyone else needs to get to the hotel from MDW and back, please write back.
Old Aug 20, 2013, 11:01 pm

Originally Posted by hdawg
There is no waitlist. Sessions are likely to remain full but if we somehow manage to manipulate space or free up it'll be posted.
I don't know why the organizers are forcing people to sign up for sessions. I don't consider myself an expert, but I am definitely no longer a beginner and I am stuck with a bunch of beginners session.

Last time I attend one of these seminars at LAX people were standing and sitting on the floor in popular sessions and that should be allowed during the Chicago seminars too.
Old Aug 20, 2013, 11:27 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Just registered after having to skip last year and excited to see everyone again! Anyone interested in sharing a room?
Old Aug 21, 2013, 5:04 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Or anyone giving up their room at the host hotel?
Old Aug 21, 2013, 6:52 pm

Programs: AA PLT, DL FO, general member of other programs
Very much looking forward to this event!
Old Aug 21, 2013, 8:24 pm

Programs: Hilton-Diamond Lifetime Platinum AA UA, WN-CP, SPG Gold.
I have seen people standing, it is allowed.
Old Aug 21, 2013, 8:35 pm

Programs: United Premier Gold 1 MM
I think I got the last few registration slots available. I'm excited to join and learn from the Flyertalk gurus!
Old Aug 23, 2013, 12:22 pm

Programs: United 1K MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Dn't forget the UA discount -- see Post 62.

Originally Posted by GrjApp
For those who still need to book flights, from CLT, the fares dropped today from $351 to $251 on both US and UA. Not sure if that would get any better but it's been $351 for quite some time so I was happy to see the drop.
Old Aug 23, 2013, 12:27 pm

Programs: ??????????
1 seat left folks ...
Old Aug 23, 2013, 12:36 pm

Programs: United 1K MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
For the procrastinators among us:

1. Air fare discounts -- see Post 62 for UA, Post 158 for DL & Post 196 for AA.

2. Hotel discounts -- complimentary membership to YourRoomKey.com available to attendees. Send email to [email protected] and respond to the auto-reply email. Rooms still available at the Sheration Gateway Suites ORD for $79 + tax which is adjacent to the overflow hotel -- walk 200 feet and catch the shuttle to the host hotel.

PM me with questions/concerns.

YRKInsider
Old Aug 23, 2013, 5:50 pm
formerly known as Frugal Travel Guy
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Platinum
SOLD OUT

Thanks again for supporting this event. We are now sold out.

There is no waiting list but existing registrations are transferable if you find someone unable to attend.
Old Aug 25, 2013, 7:27 am

Programs: UA Lifetime PE, Hilton Dia, WN CP, Hyatt Plat
I'll buy your registration

Originally Posted by ingy
Thanks again for supporting this event. We are now sold out.

There is no waiting list but existing registrations are transferable if you find someone unable to attend.
Darn! Missed out on this. If anybody changes their mind, PM me and I'll buy your reservation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.