Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Citi Merchant Offers

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2024, 11:36 am
mia
Flyertalk Posting Legend Moderator: Credit Card Programs, American Express, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures.
Original Poster

Programs: HH & IHG Gold; Marriott & AA Perpetual Platinum
Originally Posted by aisleorwindow
I'm tempted to test this out just to see if they actually give me a $1,
I have enrolled in some Walgreen's Offers because we always use Citi Custom Cash there, and the tiny credits posted:

Feb 19, 2024 Merchant Offers Credit NY -$0.12

Feb 19, 2024 Merchant Offers Credit NY -$1.00
Old Mar 15, 2024, 4:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA ExPlat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
I posted late last year about my “forever” Giftcard.com offers that are good for 45 days and can’t be activated.

Since then I got a new Citi card (AA Executive MC). I received a working giftcards.com offer on that card, then it “duplicated” and finally the 45 day zombie offer appeared.

On my other cards, once the 45 day zombie offer appeared, I never received another functional giftcards.com offer, so I suspect the same will be the case for this card.

Has anyone found a way to get rid of the 45-day zombies? What is the best way to reach out to Citi for merchant offer problems like this?
Old Mar 18, 2024, 12:22 am

Originally Posted by notquiteaff
I have a slightly different problem with giftcards.com offers. I have the offer on my MileUp and Premier cards:

If I try to add it (either card), I get this error:

Other offers for the most part can be added without problems.

I have had these offers waiting in my account for a few weeks, without being able to add them . Until yesterday they were actually for 3%, and now dropped to 1.5%. Anyone know a workaround?
I'm having this problem too fyi.
notquiteaff likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2024, 8:45 am
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Originally Posted by mia
I noticed this in November: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/35784659-post203.html , and it is not just this offer. Many are capped at very low levels.
Originally Posted by mia
I have enrolled in some Walgreen's Offers because we always use Citi Custom Cash there, and the tiny credits posted:
Have you decided what to spend your savings on yet? Maybe a RTW trip in F?
TGarza likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 4:00 pm

I have hit the limit of 4 Kroger $10 off $50 purchase for curbside or delivery orders. The same offer disappeared on the 2nd Citi card which had an expiration of 4/30.
Old May 18, 2024, 8:24 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Enrolled

Ralph's
$10 back

Expires

Jun 30, 2024

How To Redeem

Offer Details

Earn $10 back on a purchase of $50 or more.

Earn $10 back on your online purchase of $50 or more at Ralphs.com. May be redeemed 4 time(s) by the offer end date.

Anyone doing this and had the $10 post?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.