Citi Merchant Offers

Old Aug 28, 2023, 4:52 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Citi Merchant Offers

I looked at the Citi Merchant offers. All that I found of any value was:
Circle K = Got to use it up to $50.00 to get the maximum value. Not a problem with today's prices.
AT&T = Now to see if it works for a $65 payment on account. Some say it will, some say it won't.
Kroger = $5.00 for a $50.00 minimum spend. Looked at the detail and it is for app purchases only. (Killed the deal for me)(I'm not sitting in a parking lot waiting on someone to bring it out, they are horrible at pickup and don't offer delivery)
Old Aug 28, 2023, 5:42 pm

Originally Posted by EasternTraveler
Circle K = Got to use it up to $50.00 to get the maximum value. Not a problem with today's prices.
AT&T = Now to see if it works for a $65 payment on account. Some say it will, some say it won't.
Kroger = $5.00 for a $50.00 minimum spend. Looked at the detail and it is for app purchases only. (Killed the deal for me)(I'm not sitting in a parking lot waiting on someone to bring it out, they are horrible at pickup and don't offer delivery)
I made an ATT payment on 8/20. Nothing yet.
Old Aug 30, 2023, 5:32 am

Originally Posted by berombeu
I made an ATT payment on 8/20. Nothing yet.
T&C indicates new customers only. The old AT&T universal card from Citi has this offer which I activated. Nothing has posted since my bill paid on 8/11 with the card.
Old Aug 31, 2023, 8:39 am

Originally Posted by TGarza
T&C indicates new customers only. The old AT&T universal card from Citi has this offer which I activated. Nothing has posted since my bill paid on 8/11 with the card.
I have read on multiple blogs that it works for payments. We shall see.
Old Aug 31, 2023, 10:31 pm

1.5% on GiftCards.com, stacks with coupons & cashback portal.
Old Sep 5, 2023, 10:13 am

Programs: AA PLT 1MM, HHonors Diamond, IHG Gold, National Exec, Hertz 5-Star
3% on Giftcards.com now. Problem I have is that I enroll and it shows the offer as enrolled. Once I refresh the screen it disappears and shows it is available to enroll. Tried several times but it will not stick. All other vendor offers stick. Has anyone else had this issue and found a cause/solution?
linglingfool likes this.
Old Sep 5, 2023, 11:23 am

Re AT&T, I recall it working last year or the year before.

Last edited by mia; Sep 5, 2023 at 12:16 pm Reason: Thank you for mentioning the existing thread.
Old Sep 5, 2023, 7:24 pm

Originally Posted by Troopers
Re AT&T, I recall it working last year or the year before.
I am hoping you are right, waiting to see.
Old Sep 6, 2023, 8:42 am

I am hoping you are right, waiting to see.
I currently do not have the ATT offer but this is from 2021. I know I wasn't a new ATT customer. Are the terms similar?

Old Sep 6, 2023, 10:24 am

Originally Posted by Troopers
I currently do not have the ATT offer but this is from 2021. I know I wasn't a new ATT customer. Are the terms similar?

They are almost identical. The Circle K posted but the credits for AT&T and Kroger have not. Yet anway.
Old Sep 6, 2023, 10:35 am

... The Circle K posted ...
FYI Circle K in Canada does not work.
Old Sep 9, 2023, 8:12 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Originally Posted by Havek
3% on Giftcards.com now. Problem I have is that I enroll and it shows the offer as enrolled. Once I refresh the screen it disappears and shows it is available to enroll. Tried several times but it will not stick. All other vendor offers stick. Has anyone else had this issue and found a cause/solution?
I came here to post exactly this. Have experienced this, even when it was at 1.5%, but haven't found a solution. If I try to add in the app, it doesn't actually show as enrolling, it just errors out.

Have you previously used a GC.com Citi offer on this card?
Old Sep 9, 2023, 10:01 pm

Programs: AA, but I play the field
Originally Posted by Havek
Originally Posted by linglingfool
I came here to post exactly this. Have experienced this, even when it was at 1.5%, but haven't found a solution. If I try to add in the app, it doesn't actually show as enrolling, it just errors out.
Fwiw, I checked and the offer is "sticking" for me. I originally enrolled on the website a while back, and it is still showing me as being enrolled for it today on both the website and the app. That said, I have not tried to use it yet.

On a related note, in case anyone else is looking, it is quite challenging to find merchant offers on the website. There are multiple links all over the page to "All Citi Offers for You" but they take me to a page with a single (useless) ticket purchase opportunity. To find the merchant offers, you have to go to the menu at the top of the page that says "Rewards and Offers" , then click the last option "Explore all Products and Offers. " That will open up to a page full of Citi products. Look carefully under the heading "Products and Offers" and click on the link that says "Merchant Offers" and you'll at last be there.
Old Sep 10, 2023, 11:04 pm

Programs: AA PLT 1MM, HHonors Diamond, IHG Gold, National Exec, Hertz 5-Star
Originally Posted by linglingfool

Have you previously used a GC.com Citi offer on this card?
I was able to add and use 1.5% once back in March. Doesn't explain why I am unable to add the 3%.
Old Sep 18, 2023, 8:07 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Originally Posted by ZenFlyer
Fwiw, I checked and the offer is "sticking" for me. I originally enrolled on the website a while back, and it is still showing me as being enrolled for it today on both the website and the app. That said, I have not tried to use it yet.

On a related note, in case anyone else is looking, it is quite challenging to find merchant offers on the website. There are multiple links all over the page to "All Citi Offers for You" but they take me to a page with a single (useless) ticket purchase opportunity. To find the merchant offers, you have to go to the menu at the top of the page that says "Rewards and Offers" , then click the last option "Explore all Products and Offers. " That will open up to a page full of Citi products. Look carefully under the heading "Products and Offers" and click on the link that says "Merchant Offers" and you'll at last be there.
You can also bookmark https://online.citi.com/US/ag/produc...merchantoffers.
ZenFlyer likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.