Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

USDHS - TSA July 2014: "Enhanced security" overseas airports with US flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

USDHS - TSA July 2014: "Enhanced security" overseas airports with US flights

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2014, 9:04 am

Originally Posted by halls120
So you admit that you are attacking and disparaging other posters on account of their age and color.

Interesting.

^^
You problems don't belong to me. One poster deserves what he gets, based on his history. It's not difficult to research and determine that leadership has allowed it. I didn't even realize the psychosis ran that deep until I started looking back. It's startling.
Old Jul 4, 2014, 9:14 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by flyerORD
You problems don't belong to me. One poster deserves what he gets, based on his history. It's not difficult to research and determine that leadership has allowed it. I didn't even realize the psychosis ran that deep until I started looking back. It's startling.
So you still don't deny you are attacking other posters based on their age and color.

Fascinating.
Old Jul 4, 2014, 9:31 am

Programs: AS, US, Hilton, BA, DL, SPG, AA, VS
Originally Posted by Spiff
Justice to be served for those who committed treason against the American people
You need to read the Constitution, particularly, Article 3, which defines treason as follows: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."
Old Jul 4, 2014, 9:38 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by LETTERBOY
You need to read the Constitution, particularly, Article 3, which defines treason as follows: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."
You ought to read it. TSA policies of harassing passengers are akin to giving aid to "terrorists" by helping them accomplish their mission of terror.
Old Jul 4, 2014, 9:55 am

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott

Thanks for this entertaining read on the 4th of July.

Does anyone have any firsthand reports about the additional security measures in place? I haven't seen any real accounts here or on the Practical Travel Safety Issues forum.
Old Jul 4, 2014, 10:02 am

Programs: AS, US, Hilton, BA, DL, SPG, AA, VS
You ought to read it.
I did. That's where I got the quote from.

TSA policies of harassing passengers are akin to giving aid to "terrorists" by helping them accomplish their mission of terror.
Except for the fact that people aren't "terrorized," given the fact that they're still flying.
Old Jul 4, 2014, 10:09 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by LETTERBOY

Except for the fact that people aren't "terrorized," given the fact that they're still flying.
Many aren't. There's increase in traffic deaths due to TSA harassment motivating more people to drive. And when the fallout of all the sexual assaults taking place at checkpoints is exposed, TSA "leaders" and assailants should arrested en masse, if not sooner.
Old Jul 4, 2014, 10:14 am

You ought to read it. TSA policies of harassing passengers are akin to giving aid to "terrorists" by helping them accomplish their mission of terror.
I think he did a pretty good read of the constitution. You, on the other hand, need meds badly. You have suggested that people be able to transit countries without passports, you have called people communists for supporting gov't security, you have suggested other moderators be shot by firing squad. When the LAX shooting happened, your cult supporters joked about your whereabouts. And yet, you, a psychologically unstable old man, remain a moderator.

THAT is the reputation you've created for yourself. Something to be proud of huh? And I still haven't heard a peep from you concerning NMX foam explosive. I guess the Army is lying about that too eh? You're a lost cause of a human being.

Last edited by flyerORD; Jul 4, 2014 at 10:33 am
Old Jul 4, 2014, 10:26 am

Originally Posted by GUWonder
Are you seriously claiming that the underwear bomber -- whom I mentioned in this thread earlier (as is obvious to anyone who has properly read this thread and whose memory practice is not putting up signs of Alzheimer's regardless of age) -- had a bomb that involved no metal?
Yes... I am , it is common knowledge they have moved on to plastic explosives and that has been the MO in attempts since Richard Reid. I'm not going facilitate your willful ignorance anymore. If you want to act like you know what you are talking about (which you have yet to do in this thread), take that initiative yourself.

I don't think it's Ron. Ron was older with life experience. Our new friend is full of the energy and arrogance of youth.
Come on Halls. You know as well as anyone that arrogance is ageless.
Old Jul 4, 2014, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by jpetekYXMD80
Come on Halls. You know as well as anyone that arrogance is ageless.
I do indeed. But with the old folks, that arrogance doesn't usually come packaged with consistent personal attacks directed at other members, does it?
Old Jul 4, 2014, 10:30 am

Are you talking about me or another poster? The biggest personal attack I see here is a libelous accusation of plagiarism lobbed at me with no further explanation or retraction.

As for that general statement, I wish I could agree with it, but I deal with it all the time.

Last edited by jpetekYXMD80; Jul 4, 2014 at 10:38 am
Old Jul 4, 2014, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by flyerORD
....... Allowing airlines to control safety is a deadly proposition.

HAHAHAHA this is possibly one of the most unintentionally hilarious statements I have ever read.

Who do you think is responsible for controlling airline safety? Hint airline safety mostly involves maintenance, crew training, policy and procedure and lots of other boring mundane things.

Are you suggesting we should go even further and have the TSA clerks build maintain and fly the aircraft and perhaps even serve the meals? Why not let them design the aircraft and fuel them as well. I mean what could possibly go wrong?

You may be pretty naive but boy are you are entertaining as a case study in non critical thinking and ignorance. I thank you for that.

Just out of interest what do you want to be when you grow up? Everyone deserves to dream even those that can not see the difference between a dream and a nightmare.
Old Jul 4, 2014, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by jpetekYXMD80
Are you talking about me or another poster?
We both know that we aren't talking about you.
Old Jul 4, 2014, 10:46 am

Originally Posted by Majuki

Thanks for this entertaining read on the 4th of July.

Does anyone have any firsthand reports about the additional security measures in place? I haven't seen any real accounts here or on the Practical Travel Safety Issues forum.
The Telegraph has a few articles on it http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-airports.html, but not much in the way of first-hand accounts ("reports of body searches at British airports," "it is understood there have been secondary searches of passengers boarding US-bound flights," etc.).

There is an OT thread over on the BA forum, without the food fights, that may warrant a look.
Old Jul 4, 2014, 10:54 am

We both know that we aren't talking about you.
Actually I don't. One poster quoted me and asked if I was Ron at the end, and you seemed to be expanding on that. I have no idea who Ron is.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.