Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 16, 2022, 6:03 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread continues discussion from: JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Temporary COVID-19 rewards are documented here:
https://www.chase.com/personal/credi...asehome_3/hero

JP Morgan Reserve Ultimate Rewards Program Agreement
https://chaseonline.chase.com/resources/RPA0512_Web.pdf

JP Morgan Reserve Guide to Benefits
https://www.chasebenefits.com/jpmreserve2

JP Morgan Reserve card features are found here
https://www.chase.com/card-benefits/jpmreserve/travel

Print Wikipost

JP Morgan Reserve VISA Infinite

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2022, 6:04 pm

Programs: Amex MR; Chase UR
Originally Posted by exigence
I'm not hopeful, but no response yet after a couple days. Hopefully means some poor rep kicked it up to someone for review.
Originally Posted by 747FC
Please post your experience in this attempt. I can’t recall anyone in the JPMR forums reporting an invitation since 2016.
Will do.
To update, no answer is likely the answer I'm going to get at this point.
Old Apr 28, 2022, 1:00 am

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
To update, no answer is likely the answer I'm going to get at this point.
Nothing ventured….

Thanks for the update.
Old May 2, 2022, 5:19 am

Hey.....

If you liked the look of the original metal card the front lamination can be peeled off the new card exposing a metal card
Old May 25, 2022, 2:57 am

Is the plastic card still available? They've now twice sent me two overnight metal cards.
Old May 25, 2022, 11:22 am

Programs: Cards: JPMR, United Quest, Chase Ink Bus Cash, Chase Freedom U, Citi Costco, AmEx Blue
Originally Posted by wordsew
Hey.....

If you liked the look of the original metal card the front lamination can be peeled off the new card exposing a metal card
is there a new card? I’ve only seen the one I have had since inception. Can you show a picture of one that has lamination and with it peeled back?
Old May 25, 2022, 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by Nick92
Is the plastic card still available? They've now twice sent me two overnight metal cards.
Yes

Originally Posted by schalliol
is there a new card? I’ve only seen the one I have had since inception. Can you show a picture of one that has lamination and with it peeled back?
Yes. No.
Old May 25, 2022, 12:36 pm

Programs: Cards: JPMR, United Quest, Chase Ink Bus Cash, Chase Freedom U, Citi Costco, AmEx Blue
Yes. No.
Interesting, does anyone have a picture or can someone compare how they differ from the existing card?
Old May 25, 2022, 2:20 pm

Interesting, does anyone have a picture or can someone compare how they differ from the existing card?
pretty sure that someone posted uothread
Old May 25, 2022, 9:07 pm

Yes
Spoke to two different reps and both said there's no option for the plastic card. Have you recently requested one?
Old May 25, 2022, 9:08 pm

https://www.obakoba.com/2021/10/new-jpm-reserve.html
Old May 25, 2022, 9:18 pm

Originally Posted by Nick92
Spoke to two different reps and both said there's no option for the plastic card. Have you recently requested one?
A couple of months ago. I wouldn’t bother with the plastic card. There is nothing particularly attention-getting with the metal card that requires a more discrete alternative. Also, unlike the old card, the new one is not so thick.
Old May 26, 2022, 12:33 pm

Programs: Amex MR; Chase UR
I established with private banking and received this card after no response (Chase, not JPM proper) prior to that relationship as in earlier posts.

No experience with the original but would also say the current card is pleasantly understated yet clearly "something" to someone paying a little attention. I prefer it that way.
Old May 26, 2022, 12:57 pm

I like the heavy-duty metal card since it's so durable. I've found over the years I've had this card that other cards have gotten more substantial and fewer people comment on it than before.
Boraxo likes this.
Old May 27, 2022, 12:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
I agree. I hate the thin cheapo plastic cards. I have already had to replace my Chase Hyatt and Chase Freedom because they are falling apart due to so many swipes and chip scans. That said, they easily pass thru WMDs
Old May 28, 2022, 10:55 am

I established with private banking and received this card after no response (Chase, not JPM proper) prior to that relationship as in earlier posts.

No experience with the original but would also say the current card is pleasantly understated yet clearly "something" to someone paying a little attention. I prefer it that way.
You mean Private Client or Private Client Direct (if thats still a thing)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.