Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 16, 2022, 6:03 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread continues discussion from: JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Temporary COVID-19 rewards are documented here:
https://www.chase.com/personal/credi...asehome_3/hero

JP Morgan Reserve Ultimate Rewards Program Agreement
https://chaseonline.chase.com/resources/RPA0512_Web.pdf

JP Morgan Reserve Guide to Benefits
https://www.chasebenefits.com/jpmreserve2

JP Morgan Reserve card features are found here
https://www.chase.com/card-benefits/jpmreserve/travel

Print Wikipost

JP Morgan Reserve VISA Infinite

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2022, 1:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Originally Posted by chrispytoast123
The other interesting thing is that even if you’re in the PB they won’t really bring it up. When I called and asked for credit cards (was actually looking to get the csr) they offered it to me but it was never mentioned in any of my banker meetings over the past few years.
Mine did, at least back in 2014. The Palladium nka JPM Reserve was one of several "perks" that were touted during the sales pitch to transfer my retirement assets to JPM/Chase. Most of the other perks have since disappeared, with the exception of the free CPC checking.

I am wondering if anyone has lost the Reserve card when removing AUM from JPM. I would think that unlikely as I've seen little communication between the credit card and investment advisor units. But maybe I will be the test case.
Old Aug 31, 2022, 10:56 pm
LAX

Programs: OZ Diamond
Originally Posted by Boraxo
Mine did, at least back in 2014. The Palladium nka JPM Reserve was one of several "perks" that were touted during the sales pitch to transfer my retirement assets to JPM/Chase. Most of the other perks have since disappeared, with the exception of the free CPC checking.

I am wondering if anyone has lost the Reserve card when removing AUM from JPM. I would think that unlikely as I've seen little communication between the credit card and investment advisor units. But maybe I will be the test case.
Curious what these perks were.

LAX
Old Sep 1, 2022, 10:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by LAX
Curious what these perks were.

LAX
  • free checking account with ATM fee reimbursement
  • Free HELOC
  • Mortgages with discounted rates
  • free safe deposit box
  • ”culture access card” for free museum entry
Old Sep 1, 2022, 10:15 pm
LAX

Programs: OZ Diamond
  • free checking account with ATM fee reimbursement
  • Free HELOC
  • Mortgages with discounted rates
  • free safe deposit box
  • ”culture access card” for free museum entry
I know the museum pass is gone for CPC, but most others are still available.

LAX
Old Sep 1, 2022, 10:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Only in theory. Chase stopped doing HELOCs, the jumbo mortgage rates were no longer competitive, and they literally went out of the safe deposit business here. So only free checking which I can get at a dozen banks and brokers.
Old Sep 2, 2022, 1:16 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Emirates Gold, HH Diamond, Centurion (UK), Virgin Gold
Only in theory. Chase stopped doing HELOCs, the jumbo mortgage rates were no longer competitive, and they literally went out of the safe deposit business here. So only free checking which I can get at a dozen banks and brokers.
Did you get the card thru CPC? Will people get different benefits/features if they get the card via JPM PB or JPM Securities (I think they are called JPM wealth partners now). The only person I knew who had the card since Palladium days mentioned the card once had a deal with BA for free transatlantic F/J companion tickets or issuing F tickets for J fare for the main cardholder -- I wonder if that was targeted or universal.

JPM PB is definitely still doing Lombard lending (both for US and also int clients)
Old Sep 5, 2022, 7:45 am

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
UC Membership Renewal

Usually in the month of UC subscription expiration a new subscription for the upcoming term will appear. Typically this shows around the first of the month, however this year it has not appeared. I am wondering if anyone else with the JPMR has noticed any changes with UC membership renewals.
Old Sep 6, 2022, 8:47 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Magic Pickles
Usually in the month of UC subscription expiration a new subscription for the upcoming term will appear. Typically this shows around the first of the month, however this year it has not appeared. I am wondering if anyone else with the JPMR has noticed any changes with UC membership renewals.
I've had the card since 2010 and the UC sub shows up like clockwork without me having to contact anyone.
Old Sep 7, 2022, 4:59 am

Programs: Cards: JPMR, United Quest, Chase Ink Bus Cash, Chase Freedom U, Citi Costco, AmEx Blue
Mine has always renewed without incident. Mine also expires on 9/30 but I haven’t seen the renewal yet. I don’t remember precisely when it renewed in the past, but I think it was sometime after the first week of the expiration month.
Old Sep 13, 2022, 11:11 am

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by schalliol
Mine has always renewed without incident. Mine also expires on 9/30 but I haven’t seen the renewal yet. I don’t remember precisely when it renewed in the past, but I think it was sometime after the first week of the expiration month.
I still haven’t seen the renewal and it’s never been this late. Not sure if I should call and inquire or if others with the same renewal date are having the same issue besides us.
Old Sep 13, 2022, 11:16 am

Programs: Cards: JPMR, United Quest, Chase Ink Bus Cash, Chase Freedom U, Citi Costco, AmEx Blue
Mine still says 9/30/22. I haven't tracked it in the past to know when it comes through. I think one year it seemed we were close to the end before it updated, but I'm not sure. It's definitely the big benefit for me with this card. I'm a United Premier even though my local airport isn't a hub.
Old Sep 13, 2022, 5:59 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by Magic Pickles
I still haven’t seen the renewal and it’s never been this late. Not sure if I should call and inquire or if others with the same renewal date are having the same issue besides us.
Originally Posted by schalliol
Mine still says 9/30/22. I haven't tracked it in the past to know when it comes through. I think one year it seemed we were close to the end before it updated, but I'm not sure. It's definitely the big benefit for me with this card. I'm a United Premier even though my local airport isn't a hub.
Hard to understand this situation. My United Club membership has been on the calendar year ever since I got the JPMR. It renewed like clockwork on 1/1/22.
Old Sep 17, 2022, 11:07 am

Card Facade Peeling

Card facade started to peel off this morning, so called JPM to request new card. Suggested that the agent report the problem to management, to which she replied that they have received numerous reports of this problem.
Old Sep 17, 2022, 3:19 pm

Originally Posted by 747FC
Card facade started to peel off this morning, so called JPM to request new card. Suggested that the agent report the problem to management, to which she replied that they have received numerous reports of this problem.
Hopefully, there will be a new design or improvements (with no name on the front for example) since it's the one-year anniversary of the redesign.
Old Sep 17, 2022, 3:54 pm

Heavy Card!

Forgot to mention in my earlier post that a store clerk recently remarked about how heavy the card was. This was the first time I have heard that since getting the new card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.