Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 16, 2022, 6:03 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread continues discussion from: JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Temporary COVID-19 rewards are documented here:
https://www.chase.com/personal/credi...asehome_3/hero

JP Morgan Reserve Ultimate Rewards Program Agreement
https://chaseonline.chase.com/resources/RPA0512_Web.pdf

JP Morgan Reserve Guide to Benefits
https://www.chasebenefits.com/jpmreserve2

JP Morgan Reserve card features are found here
https://www.chase.com/card-benefits/jpmreserve/travel

Print Wikipost

JP Morgan Reserve VISA Infinite

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2022, 2:59 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Welcome to Flyertalk

Originally Posted by jplee
....rep said I should be able to access UC lounges with PP
This is inaccurate. AA, DL and UA lounges do not accept Priority Pass.
Old Oct 14, 2022, 3:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Was shot down when I called the "executive line" aka customer service and requested a credit towards the $550 AF which just posted (was also advised there are no spend offers). Others have reported receiving $150-250 credits (or even the whole fee) but I guess I do not have sufficient AUM to qualify for a waiver LOL. That being the case, I see no reason not to transfer out my CPC assets and downgrade my CPC checking (which I was planning to do anyways as the AUM fee is a bit absurd given the level of service).

I guess we will have to wait to see if UC benefit auto-renews next year.
Old Oct 17, 2022, 4:44 am

Originally Posted by Magic Pickles
PP is automatic for primary. Not sure if it’s automatic for AU’s or if it has to be requested. UC is not automatic and has to be requested and you simply provide your Mileage Plus number. There have been data points that they are not offering UC for new applicants or perhaps only for those that are actually clients of JPM Private Bank but the one way to know for sure is to call the customer service number on the back of your card and request it. The concierge is different than customer service number.
I see. so, I must have United Mileage Plus before I ask for UC benefit

what exactly is that benefit(or membership?) called? I have to ask for? United Club lounge access? United club? membership?
Old Oct 17, 2022, 4:58 am

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by jplee
I see. so, I must have United Mileage Plus before I ask for UC benefit

what exactly is that benefit(or membership?) called? I have to ask for? United Club lounge access? United club? membership?
Yes, you need to provide a MP number because that’s what is used to link a UC membership. You ask for UC subscription or membership. It’s an unpublished benefit of the JPMR but some agents may state it’s either no longer offered or subject to review and approval by marketing.
Old Oct 19, 2022, 6:35 am

Programs: Ikon Pass Full + AS Gold + Marriott Titanium + Hilton Gold. Recovering UA Plat. LT lounge AA+DL+UA
I have the Presidential Plus card (along with a life United Club membership) and the Ritz Visa. What additional benefits would I get with this card?
Old Oct 19, 2022, 10:13 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by worldwidedreamer
I have the Presidential Plus card (along with a life United Club membership) and the Ritz Visa. What additional benefits would I get with this card?
It has the same benefit and rewards profile as the CSR card other than this card is a "hidden" tradeline. For my spending and travel patterns I find the UR ecosystem best compared to Amex MR or Citi TYP but YMMV.
worldwidedreamer likes this.
Old Nov 12, 2022, 6:31 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
United Club Membership

If anyone had their JPMR renewed 11/1, or had their UC membership expiring 10/31, did you retain UC membership on 11/1?
Old Nov 14, 2022, 1:31 am

Programs: AA EXP and Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by 747FC
If anyone had their JPMR renewed 11/1, or had their UC membership expiring 10/31, did you retain UC membership on 11/1?
My UC membership was due to expire on 10/31. I didn't check it on 11/1, but I got an email from United a few days later saying the membership had been renewed. The United app now shows a 10/31/2023 expiration date
Dr_wanderlust and 747FC like this.
Old Nov 14, 2022, 6:34 am

Programs: Amex MR; Chase UR
Card facade started to peel off this morning, so called JPM to request new card. Suggested that the agent report the problem to management, to which she replied that they have received numerous reports of this problem.
As another data point, I also recently requested a replacement card because this began within these first ~6 months of having mine.
747FC and UrbanLegend like this.
Old Nov 22, 2022, 3:49 pm

Originally Posted by Magic Pickles
PP is automatic for primary. Not sure if it’s automatic for AU’s or if it has to be requested. UC is not automatic and has to be requested and you simply provide your Mileage Plus number. There have been data points that they are not offering UC for new applicants or perhaps only for those that are actually clients of JPM Private Bank but the one way to know for sure is to call the customer service number on the back of your card and request it. The concierge is different than customer service number.
Will an AU also get UC access or just primary??
Old Nov 22, 2022, 4:31 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by raccah
Will an AU also get UC access or just primary??
Just primary.
Old Nov 22, 2022, 4:45 pm

Just primary.
Bummer - ok thnaks
Old Nov 22, 2022, 6:37 pm

Hi all, quick question regarding Apple Pay, under card details, does your card link to the Chase App or JPM app? Not sure if it makes a difference but I think mine used to show JPM but now shows Chase.
Old Nov 22, 2022, 10:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP and Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by Mkefly
Hi all, quick question regarding Apple Pay, under card details, does your card link to the Chase App or JPM app? Not sure if it makes a difference but I think mine used to show JPM but now shows Chase.
Interesting. Never checked this before. Mine links to the Chase app.
Old Nov 23, 2022, 8:21 am

Fix for poor laminate on the card

Just peel off the front laminate and it looks similar to the original metal palladium card. card will function fine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.