Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 16, 2022, 6:03 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread continues discussion from: JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Temporary COVID-19 rewards are documented here:
https://www.chase.com/personal/credi...asehome_3/hero

JP Morgan Reserve Ultimate Rewards Program Agreement
https://chaseonline.chase.com/resources/RPA0512_Web.pdf

JP Morgan Reserve Guide to Benefits
https://www.chasebenefits.com/jpmreserve2

JP Morgan Reserve card features are found here
https://www.chase.com/card-benefits/jpmreserve/travel

Print Wikipost

JP Morgan Reserve VISA Infinite

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2022, 4:32 am

Programs: AFKL Platinum, VS Gold, HH Diamond, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Magic Pickles
I still haven’t seen the renewal and it’s never been this late. Not sure if I should call and inquire or if others with the same renewal date are having the same issue besides us.
Mine was expired for 15 days when I picked up the phone and called. They put me on hold for about 2 minutes, then came back saying that it will be renewed. So I would call.
Old Sep 22, 2022, 4:52 am

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by 4GSM
Mine was expired for 15 days when I picked up the phone and called. They put me on hold for about 2 minutes, then came back saying that it will be renewed. So I would call.
I called and was told it was discontinued about a year ago for some accounts. They put in the request for marketing to review but said it they may or may not renew it and I should wait for a reply.
Old Sep 22, 2022, 10:17 am

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by Magic Pickles
I called and was told it was discontinued about a year ago for some accounts. They put in the request for marketing to review but said it they may or may not renew it and I should wait for a reply.
Are you PB?
Old Sep 24, 2022, 3:13 am

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by 747FC
Are you PB?
PC but the good news is the renewal has now appeared.
747FC likes this.
Old Sep 24, 2022, 4:48 am

Programs: Cards: JPMR, United Quest, Chase Ink Bus Cash, Chase Freedom U, Citi Costco, AmEx Blue
Hard to understand this situation. My United Club membership has been on the calendar year ever since I got the JPMR. It renewed like clockwork on 1/1/22.
FYI for those asking: Mine just renewed in the past couple of days with a 9/30 renewal.
Old Sep 24, 2022, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by schalliol
FYI for those asking: Mine just renewed in the past couple of days with a 9/30 renewal.
Now I’m wondering if it was my call that did it or if it would have happened on its own
Old Sep 27, 2022, 11:12 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Globalist
Forgot to mention in my earlier post that a store clerk recently remarked about how heavy the card was. This was the first time I have heard that since getting the new card.
The new form factor is a shadow of the original Palladium card stock. I do like the look of the new card stock better though.
Old Oct 2, 2022, 6:56 pm

United Club Lounge Benefit

Well, September has passed. Anyone find that their UC status that was set to expire at the end of September has been cancelled or renewed for October? If so, are you PB or not?

Many thanks!

Last edited by 747FC; Oct 2, 2022 at 7:37 pm Reason: made clarification
Old Oct 2, 2022, 7:17 pm

Well, September has passed. Anyone find that their UC status has been cancelled or renewed? If so, are you PB or not?

Many thanks!
New cardmember starting July and got a membership dated 9/30/23 after about 6 weeks of waiting. I am PB.
Old Oct 2, 2022, 7:28 pm

Programs: Cards: JPMR, United Quest, Chase Ink Bus Cash, Chase Freedom U, Citi Costco, AmEx Blue
Well, September has passed. Anyone find that their UC status has been cancelled or renewed? If so, are you PB or not?

Many thanks!
Just scroll up, and you'll see where I chimed in about this quoting you. Yes PB, but PB light or something similar.
Old Oct 2, 2022, 7:36 pm

Originally Posted by schalliol
Just scroll up, and you'll see where I chimed in about this quoting you. Yes PB, but PB light or something similar.
Thanks, I saw that. I guess I was not clear--wanted to know whether anyone whose account expired 9/30 was renewed in September.
Old Oct 2, 2022, 7:53 pm

Thanks, I saw that. I guess I was not clear--wanted to know whether anyone whose account expired 9/30 was renewed in September.
I’m CPC and my UC expiration is 9/30. I didn’t see a renewal as I usually do soon after 9/1 so I was concerned. I called around the 21st and they put in the request after telling me some accounts no longer qualify and to wait and see. The next day it showed up.

I also posted about this in #92 and 94.
747FC likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2022, 8:01 pm

Maybe I didn't understand either. Mine was to expire on 9/30 and was renewed a few days in advance of that.
Old Oct 14, 2022, 2:10 pm

Hi flyers!
I just recently applied JPMR and received the card!

some quick questions for OBs

1. how does NEW United Club membership application works?
Do I have to call to JPM concierge? customer service? for the application? or do they send out automatically?
Actually called concierge and asked about PP and UC, got answer about PP, but not UC. instead, rep said I should be able to access UC lounges with PP(?)

2. for Priority Pass, I actually called concierge and asked about PP and UC, they said PP will be send out automatically after few business days(Including AU's PP). I thought I have to apply for myself isn't it?

since many were only discussing about UC renewal, I was wondering about process for the new applicant
Old Oct 14, 2022, 2:48 pm

Originally Posted by jplee
Hi flyers!
I just recently applied JPMR and received the card!

some quick questions for OBs

1. how does NEW United Club membership application works?
Do I have to call to JPM concierge? customer service? for the application? or do they send out automatically?
Actually called concierge and asked about PP and UC, got answer about PP, but not UC. instead, rep said I should be able to access UC lounges with PP(?)

2. for Priority Pass, I actually called concierge and asked about PP and UC, they said PP will be send out automatically after few business days(Including AU's PP). I thought I have to apply for myself isn't it?

since many were only discussing about UC renewal, I was wondering about process for the new applicant
PP is automatic for primary. Not sure if it’s automatic for AU’s or if it has to be requested. UC is not automatic and has to be requested and you simply provide your Mileage Plus number. There have been data points that they are not offering UC for new applicants or perhaps only for those that are actually clients of JPM Private Bank but the one way to know for sure is to call the customer service number on the back of your card and request it. The concierge is different than customer service number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.