Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 22, 2016, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread continues discussion which started here in 2010: JP Morgan Palladium Card

Temporary COVID-19 rewards are documented here:
https://www.chase.com/personal/credi...asehome_3/hero

JP Morgan Reserve Ultimate Rewards Program Agreement
https://chaseonline.chase.com/resources/RPA0512_Web.pdf

JP Morgan Reserve Guide to Benefits
https://www.chasebenefits.com/jpmreserve2

JP Morgan Reserve card features are found here
https://www.chase.com/card-benefits/jpmreserve/travel

Print Wikipost

JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2018, 12:54 pm

Location: New Orleans on a sabattical. My roots are in Los Angeles.
Programs: Chase Palladium, AMEX Plat, UA Plat, AA EXP, HH/SPG G, PC plat
I had the Palladium speculatively for 3 years, then ditched it after the benefits continued to suck.

About 9 months later, I tried to reapply, and tried to get the card reopened a few times with zero luck - It had to be reopened within six months.

I got a hankering to try again last month, so I contacted my CPC banker. Turns out there was an open JPMR card on my account that wasn't in account management or anything - we just did a lost card, and it worked. (I also received the benefits package a few days in advance.)

Not really sure what happened.
747FC likes this.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 11:05 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum

Looks like cardholders will be limited to 2 guests. And we finally get the digital membership card for Priority Pass!
Old Sep 24, 2018, 11:43 pm

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by cce5858
Looks like cardholders will be limited to 2 guests. And we finally get the digital membership card for Priority Pass!
Ritz cardholders are the only group to retain unlimited guests and free AU’s that can also get their own membership.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 11:46 pm

I have the Ritz card as well. Are you sure?? Cool then next time I travel with a group of friends in economy I know what PP to use! I am assuming that the 2 guest limit applies to all JPMorgan Chase cards. I don't see any limits listed on the Ritz letter. Is it safe to assume that its unlimited? I would be mad if I decide to swipe all my friends in and see multiple $32 charges several months later.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 11:49 pm

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by cce5858
I have the Ritz card as well. Are you sure?? Cool then next time I travel with a group of friends in economy I know what PP to use! I am assuming that the 2 guest limit applies to all JPMorgan Chase cards. I don't see any limits listed on the Ritz letter. Is it safe to assume that its unlimited? I would be mad if I decide to swipe all my friends in and see multiple $32 charges several months later.
i haven’t tested it personally but I suggest calling to confirm and can also check with anyone in the Ritz thread that has tested this benefit.
cce5858 likes this.
Old Sep 24, 2018, 11:57 pm

Here’s the Ritz one. It just says “You and your accompanying guests may visit participating lounges as often as you wish”.
Old Sep 25, 2018, 4:32 am

Programs: Cards: JPMR, United Quest, Chase Ink Bus Cash, Chase Freedom U, Citi Costco, AmEx Blue
We’ve had the ability for awhile to use the digital pass, but please see the considerations about it below.
Originally Posted by schalliol
I just found out we can now get a digital Priority Pass card as well. Even though my existing card is registered, I was told I need to go to the following website and register with a new username and the existing card. It worked, and I was able to see it in iOS and add it to my Apple Wallet. The digits card number is different from the printed card number, but they are linked.
http://prioritypass.com/jpmdmc

It is also worth noting:“Some lounges do not currently support lounge access using Digital Membership Cards. For eligible lounges, please check the lounge 'Facilities' section on our website.“
Old Oct 1, 2018, 3:42 am

We’ve had the ability for awhile to use the digital pass, but please see the considerations about it below.[right]

I just created profiles and added 5 priority passes to my Apple Wallet: Ritz-Carlton, JPMR, Centurion, Ameriprise Plat, Hilton Aspire. Looks like you can only remain logged in to 1, but you can add the passes and log out and log in to add the passes to wallet. In my case I left it logged in to the Ritz one, since its supposedly unlimited. Lets see how many credits I can get when i try out one of those PP restaurants. I haven't used a PP lounge in months, but always wanted to take advantage of it.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 4:08 am

Programs: Cards: JPMR, United Quest, Chase Ink Bus Cash, Chase Freedom U, Citi Costco, AmEx Blue
I’ll be interested in hearing. I suppose passes could exceed what a staff person would think is cheating, but I think you’re limited to one credit per person.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 4:21 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
.... I think you’re limited to one credit per person.[/left]
Priority Pass guest policy is set by each individual lounge or restaurant. The listing in prioritypass.com will tell you how many guests are permitted.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 4:33 am

Has anyone successfully linked their card to a checking account? I remember a couple of years ago it was mentioned but I never had any luck.

Alternatively, has anyone withdrawn money with this card from the ATM? I imagine if there is a credit balance and it is withdrawn via Chase ATM or Teller there would be no interest as there is no balance? (There is already no transaction fee.)
Old Oct 2, 2018, 7:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Originally Posted by Magic Pickles
Has anyone successfully linked their card to a checking account? I remember a couple of years ago it was mentioned but I never had any luck.

Alternatively, has anyone withdrawn money with this card from the ATM? I imagine if there is a credit balance and it is withdrawn via Chase ATM or Teller there would be no interest as there is no balance? (There is already no transaction fee.)
Umm, what would be the purpose? Presumably most cardholders already have a Private Banking relationship with JPM or CPB. I can easily transfer money from my bank account to the card, and have no need to do the reverse. I charge $$$$ every month so rarely an occasion when I have a credit balance.

The more problematic issue with Chase is that the ATM-only cards (i.e. sans VISA debit feature) do not seem to work at many international ATMs. Have not yet asked if Chase will set up another fee free bank account that I can use solely for ATM transactions. Fidelity offers this feature to all customers.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 2:29 am

Originally Posted by Boraxo
Umm, what would be the purpose? Presumably most cardholders already have a Private Banking relationship with JPM or CPB. I can easily transfer money from my bank account to the card, and have no need to do the reverse. I charge $$$$ every month so rarely an occasion when I have a credit balance.

The more problematic issue with Chase is that the ATM-only cards (i.e. sans VISA debit feature) do not seem to work at many international ATMs. Have not yet asked if Chase will set up another fee free bank account that I can use solely for ATM transactions. Fidelity offers this feature to all customers.
The purpose is to not need two cards.
Old Oct 12, 2018, 8:05 pm

I really really want this card. I'm a Chase CPC customer. It there any chase I can get it? Email? fax? CPC banker? Is JPMPCD working? It's almost 2019, does JPM seems allows some CPC to get this card?
Old Oct 12, 2018, 10:57 pm

Originally Posted by Herbzzz
I really really want this card. I'm a Chase CPC customer. It there any chase I can get it? Email? fax? CPC banker? Is JPMPCD working? It's almost 2019, does JPM seems allows some CPC to get this card?
sorry bud, it's really hard to get this card without a lot of $$$ within CPC or JPMPC. Just go for the AMEX Gold Card as it has a very similar reward structure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.