Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 22, 2016, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread continues discussion which started here in 2010: JP Morgan Palladium Card

Temporary COVID-19 rewards are documented here:
https://www.chase.com/personal/credi...asehome_3/hero

JP Morgan Reserve Ultimate Rewards Program Agreement
https://chaseonline.chase.com/resources/RPA0512_Web.pdf

JP Morgan Reserve Guide to Benefits
https://www.chasebenefits.com/jpmreserve2

JP Morgan Reserve card features are found here
https://www.chase.com/card-benefits/jpmreserve/travel

Print Wikipost

JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2017, 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by dlesin
Average AUM there is north of $250 million so high 8 figures isn't "much" so to speak. On an unrelated note, just got a $750 Bergdorf Goodman GC with a happy Thanksgiving note today did anyone else get something recently?
I received the same along with a note from Mary. I know high 8 figures ($70-80M) isn't much in the grand scheme of things, but it's certainly much higher than their $10M minimum that if a JPMR is what it will take to entice you to park some money, then they will offer it.
Old Nov 21, 2017, 12:44 am

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
On an unrelated note, just got a $750 Bergdorf Goodman GC with a happy Thanksgiving note today did anyone else get something recently?
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

In case you want to buy some BG jeans, the gift card will make a dent in the price:
http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/Gucci...&cmCat=product
Old Nov 22, 2017, 1:01 am

So Chase cards now can get the digital card for priority pass. My CSR works, but my JPMR doesn't. Anyone's else having trouble getting it for their JPMR?

https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Old Nov 22, 2017, 1:19 am

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by MDJennings
So Chase cards now can get the digital card for priority pass. My CSR works, but my JPMR doesn't. Anyone's else having trouble getting it for their JPMR?

https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
I’m having the same trouble as well.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 3:11 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Just a guess:

https://www.prioritypass.com/jpmdmc#
MDJennings likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 5:19 am

Programs: Amex Platinum, Delta Skymiles, ANA Airlines, United Dividend Miles
Bergdorf Gift Card

[QUOTE=747FC;29084106]Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

In case you want to buy some BG jeans, the gift card will make a dent.

I love my JPMR. Use it for anything important and in tandem with the Fidelity 2% CB card, which I believe is the highest general spend one can get here in the states. I do a lot of work with my bankers but did not receive a BG gift card. Did every JPMR cardmember get the $750 gift card?

also, if I get another authorized cardholder card made for my wife, what is the fee, and will she get travel credit, UC, etc?

Has anyone used the Relais & Chateaux perk? I stayed in a suite for a week last month and they wouldn’t let me use the perk for Chateaux because I had a private concierge (not the crappy Visa Infinite, which would chargerack rate) book the trip. That seems like nonsense. Any advice?

thank you.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 10:19 am

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by mia
Always a great resource. Thank you, mia!

Originally Posted by squid720

also, if I get another authorized cardholder card made for my wife, what is the fee, and will she get travel credit, UC, etc?

thank you.
My wife and I have a legacy joint account, so we did not pay an AU fee. However, there is no additional travel credit or UC membership for her.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 2:27 pm

Can’t wait to check my mail, hopefully I got something lol!
Old Nov 22, 2017, 3:58 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum
Average AUM there is north of $250 million so high 8 figures isn't "much" so to speak. On an unrelated note, just got a $750 Bergdorf Goodman GC with a happy Thanksgiving note today did anyone else get something recently?
Nothing received here. Just an invitation for an evening of skating at Wollman Rink in Central Park in NYC on 12/5/17. JPMPB (and CPC?) had this event last year also.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 2:41 am

hi folks.. slow to the game and interested in getting the JPM Reserve Card (in addition to my Chase Reserve)... wondering if you know what the bonus UR points package currently is? I asked my Private Banker a few months back and they reduced it from 100k to 60k(?). Wondering what you guys are hearing out there?

Thank you!
Old Nov 29, 2017, 3:09 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by popcornpop
hi folks.. slow to the game and interested in getting the JPM Reserve Card (in addition to my Chase Reserve)... wondering if you know what the bonus UR points package currently is? I asked my Private Banker a few months back and they reduced it from 100k to 60k(?). Wondering what you guys are hearing out there?

Thank you!

The bonus I got was 100,000 UR Points after $4000 spend. I am not sure if that has changed. I’m sure most people here got the 100k offer since it has been around for a long time.

As for getting $750 gift card for Bergdorf, I never got anything. I am with the San Francisco team. I should probably be thick skinned and ask them about it.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 3:18 am

Originally Posted by cce5858
The bonus I got was 100,000 UR Points after $4000 spend. I am not sure if that has changed. I’m sure most people here got the 100k offer since it has been around for a long time.

As for getting $750 gift card for Bergdorf, I never got anything. I am with the San Francisco team. I should probably be thick skinned and ask them about it.
thanks for the response! I am also with the SF team (hello!).. the 100k points was offered earlier when they were getting folks to move from the palladium I think. my husband got that offer squared away... i just sat on it forever and inquired a few months back and apparently the bonus points has dropped to 60k (blah).

What bergdorf card?? obviously, i'm intrigued....
Old Nov 29, 2017, 4:19 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by popcornpop
What bergdorf card?? obviously, i'm intrigued....
Scroll back to November 20, 2017.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 8:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Originally Posted by cce5858

I did not get the points which I think were only offered to new cardholders, not to longtime Palladium cardholders (there never was a signup bonus for the original Pd)

Have never received a gift from my PB other than occasional waiver of Pd annual fee - then again my AUM falls squarely in the CPB arena and is well below the JPM PB account minimum. Consider myself fortunate to be grandfathered into the JPM-R card with UC club access. However it does not come without a price - the rather high asset management fees given how little work CPB does.
Old Nov 29, 2017, 11:09 am

Originally Posted by Boraxo
^

^ ^

That has always been the case so good to hear that nothing has changed as that would suggest that UC benefit will not be phased out.

P.S. UC has auto-renewed every year for me and new card is sent before old one expires.

Does anyone know if the UC is still included in the JPMR? My PB just informed me it's 60k points now after 4k spend. But still no official note (even in fine print anywhere) about the UC membership. My husband has his (but he was also Palladium before this), how would I go about getting the UC once I get my JPMR? I don't really want to apply for another CC (since I have the CSR), unless I really do get this UC perk. Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.