Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Lloyds Upgrade Vouchers Extension Confirmed

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lloyds Upgrade Vouchers Extension Confirmed

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2022, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by zanderblue
Were you able to keep the Lloyds voucher?
Nope. I could have moved my flight to October, but it would have been of no use to me then. I have the Barclays upgrade voucher as future replacement anyway (doubtful I'll be able to use them all, same as companion vouchers).

Originally Posted by sb1982
Regarding the £35, they of course would not have charged you if they cancelled the flight, but since it was a voluntary cancellation by you - they have stuck to the usual rules. Dealing with BA perhaps they would have been more flexible, which is why I am glad to have no more Lloyds Avios vouchers! Did they say the Heathrow disruption flexibility (for travel up to 7 August) was only for bookings direct with BA? I'm very surprised it didn't include travel agents too.
The agent said that there was no disruption listed against my flight, and that was basically the end of that conversation. It wasn't worth arguing given how much grief it had been to get in contact with them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.