Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Automatic Barriers coming to BA lounges

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2016, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Should these turnstiles be in Mahogany, Oak or Pine? Oh, please, not Stainless Steel

THAT is the sort of issue we should be concerned with!
Old Aug 26, 2016, 12:41 pm

Programs: Ex-BA/AA/CP/LY staff, BA Executive Club Blue, IHG Diamond, Marriott Silver, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by T8191
Should these turnstiles be in Mahogany, Oak or Pine? Oh, please, not Stainless Steel

Sterling silver for Galleries Club, 24 carat Gold for Galleries First ...and Concorde Aluminium for CCR?
Old Aug 26, 2016, 12:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Originally Posted by T8191

Originally Posted by JAXBA
Sterling silver for Galleries Club, 24 carat Gold for Galleries First ...and Concorde Aluminium for CCR?
You're getting there

But metal is not pleasantly tactile. The warm [and indeed "Club"] feeling of pushing a solid wooden door, with decent hinges and balance, surpasses the 'bling' of <insert shiny metal of choice>. Well, it used to in my day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.