Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Should a CW main course look like this?

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2016, 10:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by HIDDY
I've found IB long haul J food consistently to my liking yet it still attracts bad reviews. One thing I have noticed the portions on IB are smaller than you get in CW. Adequate for me but I imagine a big eater wouldn't be too happy.
I'm surprised about the bad reviews. I find food on IB J quite good on the whole (and quite a lot better than BA, LH, and to a lesser extent AF) if less good than OS, TK, AZ among others.
Old May 2, 2016, 3:51 pm

Add me to the list of those who try to eat in the lounge before the flight, avoiding the CW meal entirely.

The full English is a nice improvement to the bacon roll they used to serve, but the lunch & dinner options still leave a lot to be desired. Perhaps it's because I'm often flying the A380 (I had read somewhere that those ovens run much hotter than the old 747) but I find that the food all has a vaguely scorched metal taste to it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.