Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebs on BA | 2015 master thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2015, 6:40 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by Lioneye
Who guested whom?
I always just assumed they were one and the same, so likely they just share a card!
Old Apr 2, 2015, 12:40 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
Lord Seb Coe leaving the CCR about 15 mins ago.
Old Apr 2, 2015, 3:47 am

Originally Posted by chris1979
Lord Seb Coe leaving the CCR about 15 mins ago.
Blimey! So Seb Coe entered the CCR on Monday, and has only just left more than 3 days later?! That's really getting your money's worth.
Old Apr 2, 2015, 4:21 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Originally Posted by bulkhead
Blimey! So Seb Coe entered the CCR on Monday, and has only just left more than 3 days later?! That's really getting your money's worth.
well the Olympics did cost a lot...
Old Apr 2, 2015, 3:11 pm

Programs: BAEC Blue
Peter Jones (dragons den) also in CCR on 31/3
Old Apr 2, 2015, 4:58 pm

Lewis Hamilton in F on BA283 to LAX. Lots of minders but still slower through immigration than we were!
Old Apr 3, 2015, 4:58 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Accor Plat, Pucci Fan Club
Kirstie Alley in CCR just now. She left with SS. Very polite lady.

Mrs Oxtail noticed her as I am useless at these things.
Old Apr 3, 2015, 5:19 am

Programs: BA GfL (GGL/CCR), Hilton Diamond
Sir Bruce Forsyth and Lady Forsyth were in 1A/K on the delayed BA208 from MIA to LHR on Wed 1 Apr. We were in 2A/K and briefly said hello to Brucie just before departing. Had a chat with his wife Wilnelia after landing at LHR and she was really pleasant. She had a problem getting her seat back to the upright position just before landing - all the cabin crew were involved getting her seat back into working order!
Old Apr 3, 2015, 8:56 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
Celebs on BA | 2015 master thread

Wrong forum / airline but Chris Martin with us in LAX AA flagship lounge this morning.
Old Apr 4, 2015, 4:46 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
So, 2 in 3 weeks for me! Following hot on the heels of my Paris Hilton experience, last night it was the turn of Amanda Holden and family to join me on my BA2667 RAK-LGW, travelling CE. Wonder who I will get next?
Old Apr 4, 2015, 6:56 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by ThatT1Feeling
So, 2 in 3 weeks for me! Following hot on the heels of my Paris Hilton experience, last night it was the turn of Amanda Holden and family to join me on my BA2667 RAK-LGW, travelling CE. Wonder who I will get next?
The "Chuckle Brothers" ?
Old Apr 4, 2015, 7:18 am

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite & Lifetime Gold, Heathrow Rewards Premium, Tesco Clubcard
Originally Posted by Louisebook
Lewis Hamilton in F on BA283 to LAX. Lots of minders but still slower through immigration than we were!
He has his own private jet, but I'm guessing he can't take it all the way to LA without multiple pit stops for fuel..
Old Apr 4, 2015, 9:36 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by PIKnic
The "Chuckle Brothers" ?
Looks like it's heading that way..

Originally Posted by Louisebook
I've seen Sir Bruce, SRB, Piers Morgan, Dame(?) Martha Lane-Fox, Joanna Lumley, Paris and now Amanda H on various different flights, and none of them had any entourage at all. (Well, SRB was met at LHR but carried all of his bags ets on his own). Why do people feel the need to have minders, especially in a secure area like an airport (airside of course)..?

Last edited by ThatT1Feeling; Apr 4, 2015 at 9:42 am
Old Apr 6, 2015, 12:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Got stopped by a journalist as one of first out at SYD today on BA15 - questioned whether I'd seen Prince Harry on board? Quiet flight with only seven in F - and saw them off - pretty sure no Prince!
Old Apr 6, 2015, 11:22 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
Originally Posted by PIKnic
The "Chuckle Brothers" ?
We actually did see one of the Chuckle Brothers in the CCR last year. I've no idea which one it was though!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.