Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Weekend day trip fares

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2023, 12:03 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Until the day of departure subject to availability (and one cancelled flight can knock that out). There is a specific Fare Basis for this (e.g.GW7Z0R) , which has the firm restriction that all travel must complete the same day, but no advance purchase requirement. Strangely, unlimited transfers and surface sectors are also allowed. DUB is available for this Sunday 12 November as well as the following 2 weekends. Enjoy your double Avios bonus (37 x 9 x 2 = 666 Avios).
Thanks.

It's actually ZRH I have my eye on. I've been through there many times, but not in recent years and never when in a hurry. What's the latest prudent time to get there for the return - would 75 minutes be cutting it fine? Would be HBO with Fast Track.
Old Nov 9, 2023, 12:09 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I wouldn't arrive as much as 75 minutes if HBO and with boarding pass, 60 minutes will be OK in November. Can be a bit of a hike to get to the BA gate, but on a weekend at this time of the year I would expect security to be to stereotype.
flarmip likes this.
Old Nov 9, 2023, 12:26 pm

Programs: Honors Diamond
I was looking earlier this week and there was quite a few destinations available for these fares on Sunday. The seem to be Heathrow only, I wish they would include Gatwick. The majority of routes don’t have the frequency but would work ok for AMS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.