Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Understanding GUF2

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2023, 10:16 pm

Programs: BA GGL, TK E (*G), ITA exec
My GUF2 is gone too (received Nov 22, valid until Nov 23).
I'll wait a couple of days, then, if the problem isn't solved, since I have to contact BA regarding another GUF2 that was not automatically credited I'll ask about this issue too.
Old Mar 28, 2023, 10:47 pm

Programs: BA GGL; SK EBG; QF LTG; Hilton Diamond, A-Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Hmmmm. Yes I am less than what I should have by I think one additional GUF1, as I am not sure that I let it drop to a single GUF, but it is not like something I record.
Old Mar 28, 2023, 10:50 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Mucci des Salons Ouvrants
I have lost a GUF2 valid until Sep 23.

aks120
Old Mar 29, 2023, 12:34 am

Programs: BA Gold Guest List & GfL, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis Presidents Club
I have a couple not showing, but I also noticed that information about previous Amex and GUF vouchers is not visible. Presumably a glitch that will soon sort itself out.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 12:44 am
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
All my vouchers are there this morning - Amex and GUFs
crazy8534 likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 12:57 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Three of mine have disappeared, they were issued in december last year. they are not showing on the list of used or expired ones either.

I also have another one from February this year which is showing as used, but i would never have used it since i have many due to expire before it. it is showing on the my evouchers list as this very weird entry

Old Mar 29, 2023, 2:34 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
I have lost 3 vouchers and so did my wife - very disconcerting!
Old Mar 29, 2023, 2:41 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
I can't even log into my account this morning
Old Mar 29, 2023, 6:19 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond *, IHG, Couples Romance Rewards
Originally Posted by KARFA
Three of mine have disappeared, they were issued in december last year. they are not showing on the list of used or expired ones either.

I also have another one from February this year which is showing as used, but i would never have used it since i have many due to expire before it. it is showing on the my evouchers list as this very weird entry

yes definitely lost 2 times guf 1 issued last September. My used list is at least correct. I wonder if BA have been doing some housekeeping and just deleted some in error.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 10:01 am

Programs: ExecutiveClub GGL/CCR MileagePlus 1K FLyingBlue GOld
Gold Upgrade Vouchers missing from my account

Just a heads up, there has been some work on Ba dot com and as I know that sometimes it happens, I went to check my Executive club and I was surprised to see 3 upgrade vouchers just disappearing and nowhere to be found, they are not on my used or expired vouchers either. Check your profiles and see if yours are missing too or maybe is just "only my luck". I emailed Ba to see what is up with it. I will post their reply when I get it.
KARFA likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 10:18 am

Yes you aren’t the only one. See the last few posts of this thread earlier today Understanding GUF2
Geordie405 and high.and.above like this.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 10:19 am

Programs: BA Gold; Hilton Honors Diamond
Just got off the phone with BA. They are not aware of any issues specifically relating to GUF vouchers but the agent I spoke with did say that the most recent IT upgrade has played havoc with their systems today. She has escalated the call to their "back office" and they will investigate. I did point out that it wasn't just me who was impacted but that lots of esteemed members of this forum had also lost their vouchers! I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I assume it's just some data feed into the bowels of BA's IT that is broken but who knows.
EDIflyer and Lefly like this.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 10:22 am

It does now mean I’ll need to keep my own spreadsheet of GUFs as I can’t trust BA’s IT.

the gold line may not have heard about it, but I can assure you the GGL line has - and not from me.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 10:28 am

Programs: ExecutiveClub GGL/CCR MileagePlus 1K FLyingBlue GOld
I did not see the other thread until you pointed it out. Mods can you please merge it into the other thread or delete it?
Old Mar 29, 2023, 11:24 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond *, IHG, Couples Romance Rewards
Originally Posted by KARFA
It does now mean I’ll need to keep my own spreadsheet of GUFs as I can’t trust BA’s IT.

the gold line may not have heard about it, but I can assure you the GGL line has - and not from me.
I don't have as many as you but yes a list will be needed, I already keep track on which flights I've spent jokers or gufs on along with avios and tier point tracking and will now expand it with vouchers earned and not spent...
KARFA likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.