Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Current Heathrow Express Discount Codes

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2012, 4:14 pm

Update as of today - MNCA3P still working, in combination with ANA landing page, and World Points too...
Old Oct 20, 2012, 8:10 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
Originally Posted by cazoz
Update as of today - MNCA3P still working, in combination with ANA landing page, and World Points too...
Thanks for the update. The tickets can be purchased for dates 6 months in advance. We're scheduled for April 19. Has anyone ever purchased that far in advance?
Old Oct 31, 2012, 12:57 am

Sofitel London Heathrow

Does anyone have a discount code for the Sofitel London Heathrow for December 2012? Thanks for your help.
Old Oct 31, 2012, 1:04 am

Programs: AA EXP and Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by Chris Arenelli
Does anyone have a discount code for the Sofitel London Heathrow for December 2012? Thanks for your help.
Welcome to FlyerTalk, Chris Arenelli!

As your question is about a hotel discount, and this thread is about the Heathrow Express railway service, you might have more luck posting your question in the UK and Ireland forum or the Le Club Accorhotels forum.

Good luck!
Old Oct 31, 2012, 1:38 am

Originally Posted by Chris Arenelli
Originally Posted by ExpatExp
Welcome to FlyerTalk, Chris Arenelli!

As your question is about a hotel discount, and this thread is about the Heathrow Express railway service, you might have more luck posting your question in the UK and Ireland forum or the Le Club Accorhotels forum.

Good luck!
Posting the reply here only as time may be of the essence, but Lastminute have 15% off 5* hotels until 10am GMT today with code FIVESTAR15.

PS: I usually (shameless plug!) try to keep up-to-date with these on my blog.
Old Nov 2, 2012, 4:53 pm

Programs: BA Gold (and many other greater and lesser distinctions)
MNCA3P worked when I bought a ticket yesterday. Tried to buy another one this evening and it did not work through any of hte airlines links
Old Nov 3, 2012, 1:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by Frequentflyer99
MNCA3P worked when I bought a ticket yesterday. Tried to buy another one this evening and it did not work through any of hte airlines links
More importantly, the page on the Moneycorp website explaining this deal has also been pulled. We need to assume it is dead.
Old Nov 6, 2012, 3:13 am

DUO12

MNCA3P no longer works for me as well. I did find a better deal though through their site for 2 (or more) persons round trip at £25/person by using the code DUO12, good through January. See https://www.heathrowexpress.com/tick...iscounts-deals.
Old Nov 6, 2012, 3:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Thanks marketjock, and welcome to FT!
Old Nov 6, 2012, 4:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Don't forget the Network Railcard as an option.
  • Purchase the card at Paddington or any proper rail station (i.e. not Heathrow) in London and the south-east. £28 for a year.
  • Valid in Express Class only.
  • HEX singles cost £13 weekdays and £12.50 weekends (child £3.60 all week).
  • HEX returns cost £22.40 (child £6.40).
  • Valid for the cardholder, plus up to three accompanying adults, plus up to four accompanying children. A family of four will save more than the cost of the card in one return trip.
  • Not valid for travel before 10am on a weekday.
  • Tickets originating at Heathrow can be purchased from the sellers in the baggage hall or the booking office. Tickets originating at Paddington can be purchased at the booking office, at the First Great Western vending machines (enter destination Heathrow Rail and select route Any Permitted), or online at any of the usual websites such as www.redspottedhanky.com (enter destination H584). They cannot be purchased from HEX vending machines, nor on the train (although the customer hosts may sell them on the train at their discretion if the booking office was shut; it is advisable to ask before boarding).

Prices are valid until the end of 2012.
Old Nov 7, 2012, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by marketjock
MNCA3P no longer works for me as well. I did find a better deal though through their site for 2 (or more) persons round trip at £25/person by using the code DUO12, good through January. See https://www.heathrowexpress.com/tick...iscounts-deals.
Any way to make this stack with the 10% discount from ANA, JAL, etc.? I tried some tricks, but didn't seem to work...
Old Nov 8, 2012, 1:42 pm

Programs: American Airlines
Promo Code for November

Hi - New to this forum, came across you in a google search.. Travelling to Heathrow T3 on Sunday on the Express - Any codes I could use.

Am flying with American Airlines

Any help / advice would be cool

thanks
Old Nov 8, 2012, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
Welcome!

Any code in this thread - no matter which airline.

Stick around!
Old Nov 8, 2012, 2:43 pm
ups

Programs: BAEC, Amex MR
Originally Posted by marketjock
Got an email with this offer. Since HEx allows you to use tickets on any dates up to 3 months in any direction regardless of the direction you booked for, assume you book 2 return tickets and use them twice for the same direction if needed?
Old Nov 12, 2012, 10:17 am

These deals seem to have gone away. Does anyone else have any mystery codes?
Coming AA the morning of 16NOV.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.