Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Current Heathrow Express Discount Codes

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2012, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
any codes currently for heathrow connect????
Old Apr 4, 2012, 4:06 am

Hi guys, bit of a n00b question here but will I be asked for proof i'm flying with the airline providing the discount code when my tickets are inspected?

Thanks
Old Apr 4, 2012, 4:24 am

Programs: BA Silver, Club Carlson Red
no. they just check the E Ticket with a special machine. That's it. The ticket staff don't care who you're flying with.....
Old Apr 6, 2012, 11:44 am

Smile Any Heathrow Express Discounts in April

Am traveling in April. dddc below noted that the HEX discount on AMEX which expired on March 31st allows you to book beyond that time anyway. Is this true? Just checking since I'm not flying on JAL. Thanks.
Old Apr 6, 2012, 3:43 pm

Programs: Mucci Des Oeufs Brouilles et des Canards
Originally Posted by jgomes
Am traveling in April. dddc below noted that the HEX discount on AMEX which expired on March 31st allows you to book beyond that time anyway. Is this true? Just checking since I'm not flying on JAL. Thanks.
If you made the booking for post 31/3 you could of got the discount. I remembered just a few minutes before midnight and made my booking!

I checked during the week, but while the page is still active, when you click through to the HEX page, it charges you full price.
Old Apr 7, 2012, 11:34 am

Thanks, I failed to make any booking on the HEX before March 31st so I'm out of luck. Will keep looking. Appreciate your help dddc.
Old Apr 7, 2012, 11:46 am

Originally Posted by jgomes
Thanks, I failed to make any booking on the HEX before March 31st so I'm out of luck. Will keep looking. Appreciate your help dddc.
ANA is still good for 14%:

http://www.heathrowexpress.com/ana
Old Apr 7, 2012, 1:04 pm

Talking ANA HEX discount

Yes, it worked! THANKS so much.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 5:02 am

Programs: Aegean Airlines Silver, British Airways Gold, Virgin Atlantic Silver
Any codes around that give better discount than ANA?
Old Apr 18, 2012, 2:52 pm

Any current codes?
Old Apr 19, 2012, 3:34 am

Programs: BA GGL (for now) and Lifetime Gold, Marriott fan thanks to Bonvoy Moments
Amex still active - 10% now

Heathrow Express
10% discount
Offer Valid 01/04/2012 - 30/06/2012
Receive a 10% discount on First and Express Class Return fares when you book online. Offer valid for bookings and travel between 1 April and 30 June 2012. To redeem this offer, visit heathrowexpress.com/amex.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To receive this offer, purchase must be charged in full to any American Express® Card.
10% discount when you purchase an Express Class or First Class return ticket, offer valid for bookings and travel between 1 April and 30 June 2012. To receive this offer, purchase must be made in full on an American Express Card. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. To redeem, visit heathrowexpress.com/amex. 10% discount does not apply to existing bookings. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discounted railcards. The promoter is The Heathrow Express Operating Company Limited. Registered office BAA, The Compass Centre, 1st Floor, Nelson Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW6 2GW. Registered in England and Wales, with Company Number 3145133.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 1:28 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Somthingorother, et Mucci
Anything better than the ANA code at the moment?

Thanks.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 10:19 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT, DL PLT, HH DIA, IHG PLT, Hertz PLT, Bonvoy GLD, Avis Pres Club
Does flying BA longhaul First provide for either free or discounted HEX upgrade coupons (like VS Upper Class?)
Old Apr 29, 2012, 10:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by trojanman
Does flying BA longhaul First provide for either free or discounted HEX upgrade coupons (like VS Upper Class?)
No
Old May 2, 2012, 7:38 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
https://www.heathrowexpress.com/JAL

15% off through JAL. No sign of the 50% off from previous years?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.