Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Current Heathrow Express Discount Codes

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2012, 3:34 am

Programs: EK Siver, Dusit Gold, Cycling Proficiency Test, Tufty Club Member and Le Club Accorhotels Platinum
Originally Posted by MikeDDaniels
Great code - thanks! Just tried it along with the ANA discount (indeed only 10% these days) and it worked fine - Express return was £27.54.
Mike
Excellent - still working today. Thanks
Old Sep 5, 2012, 3:56 am

Programs: BA Bronze! Avis PC
Looks like MNCA3P promotion code is no longer valid Anyone got an alternative?

Cheers
Old Sep 6, 2012, 12:09 pm

I just used the code today MNCA3P - saved £4 on a one way ticket. Hope that helps
Old Sep 7, 2012, 3:41 am

Update: Use promotion code MNCA3P on https://www.heathrowexpress.com/airnz?tid=AIRNZ to derive 19% discount on standard return fare....Happy Friday
Old Sep 16, 2012, 5:34 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Anyone know if any of these codes are still working?

cs
Old Sep 17, 2012, 1:56 am

Hi, the AirNZ link & code was working on Friday 14th Sept.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 2:06 am

Yep just booked a single from the Air NZ link and then the MNCA3P code. Both worked, and World Points too.

Forgot to try it with ANA which is often the most generous airline link, so may be even less. £14.58 good though, especially for a solo traveller when cabs are a rip.
Old Sep 17, 2012, 4:03 am
ups

Programs: BAEC, Amex MR
Originally Posted by cazoz
Forgot to try it with ANA which is often the most generous airline link, so may be even less. £14.58 good though, especially for a solo traveller when cabs are a rip.
ANA is also £14.58 now, I used it last week with the other code.
Old Sep 29, 2012, 4:24 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, UA
So these codes work for anyone, even if not flying ANA, ANZ, etc?

Am I correct in understanding that ticket is sent by email after purchase and you print it out before you go? They seem to be dated. Are they only valid on the date specified at purchase? In which case it would be best not to purchase until immediately before the trip just in case of last minute changes?
Old Sep 29, 2012, 5:13 am
ups

Programs: BAEC, Amex MR
Originally Posted by OsakaWino
So these codes work for anyone, even if not flying ANA, ANZ, etc?

Am I correct in understanding that ticket is sent by email after purchase and you print it out before you go? They seem to be dated. Are they only valid on the date specified at purchase? In which case it would be best not to purchase until immediately before the trip just in case of last minute changes?
Yes to all your questions, with one addition:

I’ve booked for the wrong date / my flight is delayed. Will my booking still be valid?

Yes, your booked ticket remains valid for three months so if your journey is delayed or postponed, or if you have booked an incorrect date, you will still be able to use your ticket..
I don't have direct experience of using a ticket after its date, but it is written clearly in the FAQs that you can use it for 3 months.
Old Sep 29, 2012, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by ups
Yes to all your questions, with one addition:

I don't have direct experience of using a ticket after its date, but it is written clearly in the FAQs that you can use it for 3 months.
Thanks. Should have been able to look up that myself, since I did try out the link provided above. Sorry for being lazy.

We're not going until April, and I was considering a private car hire to the Hyatt Churchill, but the HEX should be faster and if these codes are still valid the cost might even be lower than the private car. Still toying with the idea of taking the tube to Green Park, cab fare would probably be about the same as from Paddington, but not sure how much that 30-minute difference means to us at the end of an 18+ hour day of travel.
Old Sep 29, 2012, 6:47 am

Programs: BA Gold
Thanks for this, very useful for tomorrow with my normal route being up the swanny due to the District and Circle lines being out
Old Sep 29, 2012, 11:46 am

Programs: BA bronze
Originally Posted by ups
My EDI-LHR flight was delayed earlier this week and I was rebooked onto an EDI-LCY flight, leaving me with a Heathrow Express ticket I didn't need (one-way ticket bought online and printed at home). I applied for a refund on the Heathrow Express website and received the following email reply:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Heathrow Express.

We would be happy to refund your booking. To process your refund we will require the following information:

* Booking reference number
* The first 12 digits of 16-digit Credit or Debit card number used for the purchase
* Expiry date
* Issue number (if there is one)

We will then process the refund for you. This will include a £5.00 administration charge.

Please note that the booking you have made is valid in our system for 3 months from the day of booking. If you will be travelling with us again within this time, this booking can be used for another journey, despite the date, direction of travel or name on the confirmation email.

Please be advised that promotional tickets are non refundable and may be used to travel on another date.
So the ticket is valid for use on another date within 3 months but I presume that "3 months from the day of booking" means it's valid for 3 months from the date I bought the ticket online not 3 months from the journey date on the ticket?
Old Sep 29, 2012, 9:51 pm

[QUOTE=So the ticket is valid for use on another date within 3 months but I presume that "3 months from the day of booking" means it's valid for 3 months from the date I bought the ticket online not 3 months from the journey date on the ticket?[/QUOTE]

I think that might be a language difference. At first glance I too would think that "day of booking" would mean the day the reservation was made/booked, but on second thought, I believe that these terms mean the day the reservation was booked FOR, ie, make a reservation for Jan 1, it is valid until Apr 1 (or actually maybe Mar 31).

To support this, when I looked at the link posted above yesterday, it was possible to book 6 months in advance, so that first interpretation of "3 months from day of booking" would not make any sense.

In any case, your information that the ticket is returnable for a 5 pound fee is very useful. The 19% discount available now is very attractive, but I was worried about purchasing too far in advance. 19% off might tempt me if I thought it would go back to just 10% off later on.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 11:02 am

Programs: UA MM 1K, AA MM Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by MM00LL2
Update: Use promotion code MNCA3P on https://www.heathrowexpress.com/airnz?tid=AIRNZ to derive 19% discount on standard return fare....Happy Friday
Just booked a ticket online with this discount, and it worked. Thanks!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.