Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does BMI still status match?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2008, 1:13 pm

Programs: BA - Silver, Club Carlson - Gold, Marriott - Platinum, Accor Platinum
Hi,
Could someone please pvt me the contact details for BMI Diamond club rep Joanne.

I'm Flying Blue Gold and was hoping to get a status match.

I fly regularly from ABZ to AMS with KLM & ABZ to various locations in Norway with SAS on business & ABZ to LHR socially with BA. But i figured as SAS are an associate of BMI then if i fly with BMI to AMS (or Brussels as its actually closer to my work location) and LHR i can maximise my flights with one reward scheme!

Any help much appreciated
Old Jan 12, 2008, 2:25 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TK*G, EI Elite
Originally Posted by Flying Squirrel
Hi,
Could someone please pvt me the contact details for BMI Diamond club rep Joanne.
It's Joanna and she posts here.

Read this thread, her contact details are in it numerous times.
Old Feb 3, 2008, 4:36 pm
Suspended

BMI Status Match - To whom shall I apply?

There are so many information regarding status match but I could not find to whom I shall apply

May I ask for a fax or phone number to send my status match request please?
Old Feb 3, 2008, 4:42 pm

Name
FT handle
email address
fax number

All in this very thread. Some, numerous times
Old Feb 3, 2008, 6:01 pm

Programs: BA, PC, HH
Originally Posted by FlyingOnceMore
Name
FT handle
email address
fax number

All in this very thread. Some, numerous times
In fact you wouldn't have even needed to get much past page 3 to get all the desired information
Old Feb 4, 2008, 2:54 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Mr_Bigglesworth
In fact you wouldn't have even needed to get much past page 3 to get all the desired information
I finally found it guys
Old Feb 5, 2008, 3:53 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Didi
I finally found it guys
And it only took 22 hours and 18 minutes. Nice work!
Old Feb 5, 2008, 7:23 am

Programs: Yorkshire Coastliner
Originally Posted by Mofomat
And it only took 22 hours and 18 minutes. Nice work!
Old Feb 5, 2008, 11:38 am

I have been status matched to bmi Gold, recently, (big note of thanks to dear Joanna), but, upon logging in to my DC account online, I noticed that the country was set to "UK," as opposed to "US." Though all other details of my US address are correct, should the country discrepancy delay the receipt of the card and welcome pack?

Furthermore, if I do not receive the mailing before I depart for a trip on February 15th, should I be able to gain *A lounge access without a physical card? Is asking the agents to verify my Gold status on their computer sufficient? I assume it will also display my status on the boarding pass, but, I may credit the ferry flight portion of the trip to UA - should there be a problem gaining access to the RCC?

Thanks for any and all help.

--gray
Old Feb 5, 2008, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by PanHam
I have been status matched to bmi Gold, recently, (big note of thanks to dear Joanna), but, upon logging in to my DC account online, I noticed that the country was set to "UK," as opposed to "US." Though all other details of my US address are correct, should the country discrepancy delay the receipt of the card and welcome pack?
Change your country to the US, but put your zip code in an address box, not the postcode box. Your pack may have been sent already, but changing it now would help should it not have.

Originally Posted by PanHam

Furthermore, if I do not receive the mailing before I depart for a trip on February 15th, should I be able to gain *A lounge access without a physical card? Is asking the agents to verify my Gold status on their computer sufficient? I assume it will also display my status on the boarding pass, but, I may credit the ferry flight portion of the trip to UA - should there be a problem gaining access to the RCC?
The RCC can see your status as long as your DC no. is in the booking and the membership/status data transfers between bmi and UA have been done. As your trip isn't till the 15th, that should not be an issue.

So if no card in hand, make sure DC no. is in booking, get your access to the RCC, then change to UAMP.

Failing that and the system falling down, a print out of your account might get you RCC access, but that's probably depend on the mood and knowledge of the lounge dragon you get.
Old Feb 5, 2008, 2:52 pm

Originally Posted by FlyingOnceMore
Change your country to the US, but put your zip code in an address box, not the postcode box. Your pack may have been sent already, but changing it now would help should it not have.
I did that immediately . . . though, I bet with the time difference I missed the mail in the UK. Hopefully, post has grown to such advances it can see a US zip code and send the mail accordingly.
Old Mar 17, 2008, 2:40 am

can anyone pvt me BMI Diamond club rep Joanna's contact?
i'd like to see if I can get a status match on my gold membership with another airlines.
Old Mar 17, 2008, 2:51 am

Why don't you read the thread !!!

Now that I've shouted at you, Welcome to FT
Old Apr 2, 2008, 4:18 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Gold
Found this on the bmi Ireland site (which I landed on by mistake) - might be useful to someone looking to match from BA/KLM.

https://www.flybmi.com/bmi/en-ie/my-...ard-match.aspx

https://www.flybmi.com/downloads/bmi/cardmatch.pdf

(Forum Search didn't return any matches on these URL's)
Old Apr 3, 2008, 4:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
You'll see that the date of the .pdf suggests the offer is expired.

But while the published formal offer may be, the practice apparently is not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.